Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
I find virtually 98% of all "end times" discussion a thin veneer of religiosity over a core of mean spirited wishing for God to come and torture everyone who was ever mean to you, while you point an laugh.
I had a dream very similar last night. It was like Revenge of the Nerds! :)

• Haha
Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

TestifyToTruth

Nov 24, 2016
Australia
✟110,283.00
Faith
Celtic Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
AirPo you say "Putin's plan is coming along nicely"

How so?
Russia decided to save Syria from being over-run by al-Qaeda/ISIS.
Russia has had more victims of Islamic terrorism than the USA has had even counting 9/11.
Russian people support fact Russia is in Syria countering terrorism and particularly protecting Christians from the head chopping, forced slavery and crucifixions perpetrated when villages and towns fall to ISIS/al-Qaeda/even "US funded moderate Islamist rebels" as happened in Latakia.

If that is Putin's plan then it seems a worthy one.

If you believe all the anti-Assad propaganda then I suppose I understand why you are being cynical.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Feel free to state your views, I once believed Western mainstream media and govts, so I understand if you think the Syrian govt is guilty of this war crime and US-NATO invasion/attack warranted. But I ask you to take some slow breaths and remember back to "WMD in Iraq".

This is why I think it is a false flag:

Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers".

Well we need some urgently.

Where is the Peace Movement? Where is someone like Martin Luther King Jr? Where is an anti-war sports star or celebrity like Muhammed Ali?

What am I talking about you might say if all your sources are the NYT and Washington Post etc??

Read the articles linked below. The Western publics are being propagandised for an invasion/major attack on the sovereign state of Syria. Not just by proxy rebel/terrrorist groups who all espouse head chopping Wahhabist Islamist fanaticism. No but by US-NATO forces themselves. Based on Assad has gassed his own people. Well if you read the following it becomes very implausible that the Syrian army (who have outright denied it) gassed anyone. The evidence points to the current incarnation of Al-Qaeda in Syria and their propaganda White Helmet brigades as setting up a false flag operation or taking advantage of Syrian airplanes bombing one of their arms depots that stockpiled chemical weapons. Because so far the only conclusive proof of chemical weapons in the Syrian war has been that the terrorist groups have used them - e.g. regularly shelling Western Aleppo from East Aleppo, and in the East Ghouta attack in 2013 that was fully exposed by Pulitzer Prize winning journalist Seymour Hersh.

Sure Iraq, Libya and Syria were not perfect countries, though religious minorities were protected, women had more rights and standard of living was fairly good. Taliban Afghanistan was much worse place to live (although for first and only time they stopped the opium/heroin trade from there). But there was relative peace. In contrast the "War on Terror" has led so far to 2 million dead in Middle East and North Africa from Bush/Blair/Obama/Hillary wars (at behest of Saudi Arabia, Israel, Gulf monarchies), millions more refugees.
Now with a Trump war - it will be different. Russian and Iranian troops are embedded throughout Syrian govt territory. This means war with Russia and Iran. If their homelands are attacked by NATO, the SCO treaty would bring in China and a few central Asian countries on the Russian/Iranian/Syrian side.

The slide to mayhem. We in the comfortable fat West won't get away with just watching on our TVs (unless we're family of dead and maimed veterans that is) this time. Got a bomb shelter?

Madness. And if any think "oh great Armageddon, I'll get raptured" - then I just cannot fathom that attitude. It seems a million miles away from Our Lord Jesus and his sermon on the mount and his call for us to be peacemakers!

Something is Not Adding Up In Idlib Chemical Weapons Attack

Another Dangerous Rush to Judgment in Syria

Mimi Al Laham

The Trump administration goes Neocon-crazy | The Vineyard of the Saker

U.S.-Led Coalition Already Using Idlib Chemical Attack As Pretext For War In Syria

http://www.mintpressnews.com/russia-reports-discovery-rebel-held-chemical-weapons-site-idlib-gas-attack/226633/

Ever asked why Assad "must go" but the King of Saudi Arabia must stay?

If you're wondering why "Assad must go" and Syria be destroyed - rather than say... the King of Saudi Arabia (that represses women, chops of heads in public and hangs headless corpses all the time in public squares, promotes Wahhabist ideology of Al-Qaeda and ISIS, supports those terrorist organisations) must stay (and buy more US and UK weapons than any other nation with a military budget bigger than Russia's) and be bowed and scraped to by Obama, Prince Charles etc - then consider:

1. Saudi Arabia cannot stand an Arab nationalist state that allows religious freedom to extent of protecting the oldest Christian churches in the world, moderate Sunnis, Alawites, Shias, Druze, Yazidis, Kurds - all living if not in total harmony at least in a civil society of Syrian identity. Furthermore Saudi Arabia fears and hates Iran and Syria is an ally of Iran. Furthermore Saudi and Qatari gas/oil pipelines could flow to Europe through Syrian territory - but just before the Arab Spring spontaneously erupted in Syria, Assad said no to such a pipeline.

2. Israel wants a weak divided mess next door, not a strong nation of 24 million who support Palestinians more consistently than any other country.

3. Turkey under an Islamist govt with a megalomaniac president Erdogan, wanted to carve off northern Syria for a larger Turkey to recreate some of the lost Ottoman empire, plus have greater control over the Kurds.

4. The West wants to undercut Russian oil/gas supplies with cheap direct pipelines from the Persian Gulf monarchies.

So - 1/2 million dead so far, 8 million refugees, will these figures translate into billions including you and I and our loved ones? What would Jesus say? What would Martin Luther King say? What would a decent 1960s/70s peace movement be saying?

LOL

Was the chemical attack in 2013 a false flag as well?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
" that could trigger WW-III "
research: a year ago it was reported that wwIII had already been started.
This was in the news (I can't find it now) reported world wide on some television and on the internet.
A very prominent "world(ly) leader" stated it as fact.
(and they were in a perfect position to know it)

Upvote 0

MrSpikey

Dec 1, 2015
UK
✟34,367.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
" that could trigger WW-III "
research: a year ago it was reported that wwIII had already been started.
This was in the news (I can't find it now) reported world wide on some television and on the internet.
A very prominent "world(ly) leader" stated it as fact.
(and they were in a perfect position to know it)
Someone I can't remember said something I can't confirm, but they totally knew what they were talking about?

So, no research at all then?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Someone I can't remember said something I can't confirm, but they totally knew what they were talking about?

So, no research at all then?
Someone I won't identify, said something I already knew,
The research was done long before it was broadcast worldwide.

Upvote 0

MrSpikey

Dec 1, 2015
UK
✟34,367.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Someone I won't identify, said something I already knew,
The research was done long before it was broadcast worldwide.
Yet you can't even show any evidence of this "broadcast worldwide"?

So, no research at all, then?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Yet you can't even show any evidence of this "broadcast worldwide"?

So, no research at all, then?
< shrugs > who knows ? Do you have copies of news station weather reports that were broadcast 3 years ago ?
The 'research' is for you to do.
I don't care if you do or not.

Upvote 0

MrSpikey

Dec 1, 2015
UK
✟34,367.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
< shrugs > who knows ? Do you have copies of news station weather reports that were broadcast 3 years ago ?
The 'research' is for you to do.
I don't care if you do or not.
No, if you make the claim, then it is for you to justify it. This was a worldwide broadcast by a prominent leader, remember? Such things tend to persist on the internet.

If you can't, then people will simply assume you are blowing smoke from somewhere smoke should not be blown.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums