✟21,176.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Christian,.

If Jesus (AKA God) is evident, that you can prove to other's that he is real (And God) That his invisible qualities are clearly seen in nature, then why aren't we all Christian's?

If you have undeniable, irrefutable proof that your God is real, then why am I not convinced by your evidence. If God is as real as the earth is round or the sky is blue, why would any rational person deny that.
As a matter of fact, there is probably a very small minority of mankind that denies the existence of God. Whether it is the Muslim world, the Hindu world, The Buddhist world, the Jewish world, or any other group, almost all people worldwide believe in the existence of God. The Communists tried to suppress this belief, but generally failed.

As to the reality of Christ, there have been many recent recorded instances of Muslims being personally confronted by Christ and being converted. The personal testimony of Paul is written in the Bible. A Sikh by the name of Sundar Singh has a personal confrontation with Christ and was converted. He became a Christian missionary but traveled in the garb of an Indian sadhu, hence he was called Sadhu Sundar Singh. He brought a very large number of idolaters to Christ.

If you wish to know the reality of Christ, acquire a Bible and read the Gospels. Then you can talk to Him and see what happens.

Reactions: Dreger
Upvote 0

Project Panda

Apr 21, 2018
Queensland
✟4,073.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Please explain. Right now my impression is you believed and spiritually knew Christ.
I was tricked, I was brainwashed, I was ignorant of there being anything else than what I believed. Jesus whoever he is or was died two thousand years ago, and he never came back.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Hawkins

Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2005
Canada
✟262,663.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Christian,.

If Jesus (AKA God) is evident, that you can prove to other's that he is real (And God) That his invisible qualities are clearly seen in nature, then why aren't we all Christian's?

If you have undeniable, irrefutable proof that your God is real, then why am I not convinced by your evidence. If God is as real as the earth is round or the sky is blue, why would any rational person deny that.

Do you mean to say that rational persons such as Isaac Newton don't believe in God? That's obviously not true.

If God is empirically evident to everyone, what's the point of saving by faith?

To put it another way, by the current covenant between God and man humans need to be saved by faith and faith alone. If God makes Himself evident empirically it simultaneously means that all mankind will have to go to hell. Isn't this simple and obvious?

My question is rather, why self-claimed rational person like you can't even reason simple things.

Upvote 0

Project Panda

Apr 21, 2018
Queensland
✟4,073.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Do you mean to say that rational persons such as Isaac Newton don't believe in God? That's obviously not true.

If God is empirically evident to everyone, what's the point of saving by faith?

To put it another way, by the current covenant between God and man humans need to be saved by faith and faith alone. If God makes Himself evident empirically it simultaneously means that all mankind will have to go to hell. Isn't this simple and obvious?

My question is rather, why self-claimed rational person like you can't even reason simple things.
You're just making excuses to validate your faith claims. Your God doesn't want to be proven, because by doing so you wont have faith and believe?

Upvote 0

Hawkins

Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2005
Canada
✟262,663.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You're just making excuses to validate your faith claims. Your God doesn't want to be proven, because by doing so you wont have faith and believe?

No. I believe that all self-claimed rational persons (like you) don't understand basically one simple thing, which is what human witnessing is.

Let me illustrate this to you. Do you know that black holes exist? Modern humans know for a fact that black holes exist. However 99.99% of them don't have the evidence, or do you?

Faith is the only fundamental way which makes humans to reach a truth of any kind efficiently. It can be the only way for humans to reach a truth which is unreachable otherwise. That's what your kind never understand.

Upvote 0

Tree of Life

Hide The Pain
Feb 15, 2013
✟48,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Best description of my religion I read in a while.
Very accurate. It is about pride and pride won't allow you to devote.

To be clear, you're saying that I've accurately understood your reasons for rejecting God?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lesliedellow

Sep 20, 2010
United Kingdom
Visit site
✟104,175.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Dear Christian,.

“For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.“

And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.”

“And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.”

“And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.”

In other words, whether or not somebody believes is in God’s hands. It is up to him to change their hearts - if he so chooses - so that they can believe without constantly demanding proof.

There are other similar passages scattered throughout the Bible, but especially the New Testament. For fairly obvious reasons, they are not exactly popular, even amongst Christians.

Upvote 0

chilehed

Veteran
Jul 31, 2003
Michigan
✟237,116.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
This is like asking "if we had undeniable, irrefutable proof that shooting dope will destroy your life, then why are there junkies?"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.