Australia
✟157,841.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is someone able to answer my question of why God sends them a strong delusion? At least to use in words that I can understand?

I can think of many things that would fit a strong delusion but as to why God allows it, I think this is similar to the garden of Eden. We face a choice, do we believe God/his word against even so-called evidence or do we follow man's word/Satan because something has been 'proven'? How much faith do we have? Will we continue to pick God over the strong delusion or is our faith only strong while everything and everyone agrees with it?

• Agree
Reactions: SongOnTheWind
Upvote 0

SongOnTheWind

May 7, 2021
Croydon
✟26,712.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi SongOnTheWind,

I hear what you are saying. Actually I was addressing the point you said -
The church seems to be in chaos right now.

I was trying to point out that there is a difference to what we see in Man`s System and the Body of Christ which is a spiritual organism. Meaning we can`t measure what the Lord has been doing over the centuries and across the world and today, by what man`s system is doing.

It would be in `chaos` for it is `man`s system,` and not ordained of God. It is being shaken, and the true believers are the ones `holding fast to the Head,` and not to anything of man.

regards, Marilyn.

I think we all understand the difference between Christ's Body, and man's expression of it, which is imperfect because none of us are yet perfected, but by God's grace we hold fast as you say, so I totally hear you too. The fact remains that the chaos is there, which is not what God intended for His people.

Relating your point to topic: I don't think delusion is God's preferred solution either, but sometimes we have to do things with our kids we'd rather not, to teach and instil discipline. and to give them effective tools and strategies to navigate life. Or sometimes they just need to learn a lesson the hard way. Each situation with each child is different.

Same with us. Sometimes we don't want to hear or see what is clearly in front of us, but would rather hide behind excuses. I see the great delusion as God being like: you want something to hide behind? Let's see how that works out for you. Even when we go through the lesson sometimes we don't want to acknowledge our part in it. Some would say it's God's fault, and now have an excuse to speed away from Him as fast as they can.

When the anti-christ shows up he will definitely give all the excuses people need. Tyranny, confusion, tribulation. The delusion will either become something that lends itself to his ruling strategy, or it will be a revealer of the times that the masses are ready for his entrance into power.

Reactions: Marilyn C
Upvote 0

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
When the Holy Spirit is imparted to the faithful, a delusion will be sent out - to keep the unbelievers from falling behind.

They won't be able to explain what they believe, just that they believe it - in principle.

It's very similar to the way people believe Evolution - they tell you it takes incremental changes, but which ones they are oblivious.

Upvote 0