Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
And the MSM was totally confused by his statement and so they should be , you never tell your enemy everything.
Anyway we all know what's coming don't we , arrests , military tribunals , ww3 , economic callapse etc.
Ive got me rice and beans and toilet rolls so im good to go.
What more could anyone need!

Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟991,940.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
And the MSM was totally confused by his statement and so they should be , you never tell your enemy everything.
Anyway we all know what's coming don't we , arrests , military tribunals , ww3 , economic callapse etc.
Ive got me rice and beans and toilet rolls so im good to go.

THE STORM HAS ARRIVED - Trump - Riccardo Bosi > Be Prepared > No Dates > Event Driven

Riccardo Bosi: Prepare For The Storm

Riccardo Bosi: Israel Will Be Last

Isn't Bosi the fruitcake in charge of the Australia One Party - the political Party that never was?

Mr Bosi is a couple of elephants short of a Zoo. We can all safely turn over and go back to sleep.

OB

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Isn't Bosi the fruitcake in charge of the Australia One Party - the political Party that never was?

Mr Bosi is a couple of elephants short of a Zoo. We can all safely turn over and go back to sleep.

OB
Good night.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sounds like Q Anon buzz-wording to me.
I really don't know , we don't talk about Q Anon here.
I'm thinking maybe it's just an American thing.
All I know is that Q is supposed to be the military and that it was formed after JFKs murder.

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,941.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

OB
Every time I see your avatar, it makes me laugh.

Just close enough to be literate, and far enough to be illiterate. :grinning:

Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟991,940.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Every time I see your avatar, it makes me laugh.

Just close enough to be literate, and far enough to be illiterate. :grinning:
The avatar is an old (1524) Dutch engraving of a barber-surgeon who is (probably) about to bleed a young man. In the original you can see a bleeding bowl, on a table, on the right. The significance of the avatar name lies in the implement the barber/surgeon is wielding. Its meaning is more philosophical than literary,

If you understand the underlying reference, you are one of a select few on CF.

OB

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,941.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The avatar is an old (1524) Dutch engraving of a barber-surgeon who is (probably) about to bleed a young man. In the original you can see a bleeding bowl, on a table, on the right. The significance of the avatar name lies in the implement the barber/surgeon is wielding. Its meaning is more philosophical than literary,

If you understand the underlying reference, you are one of a select few on CF.

OB
Well I am not one of the select few.

For I was actually thinking in terms of a confusion between razor and barber, the razor being employed by the barber in shaving.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟991,940.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Well I am not one of the select few.

For I was actually thinking in terms of a confusion between razor and barber, the razor being employed by the barber in shaving.
Close.

William of Occam (or Ockham) was a 14th century British Franciscan theologian/philosopher. William is credited with promoting the idea that, when faced with competing explanations, the simpler explanation is more likely to be true.

This doesn't mean that complex explanations are necessarily false. Just that an explanation with more variables or entities is less probable.

This principle was later named "Occam's Razor" and it can be applied equally to belief in God(s) or scientific hypotheses. It's also useful when assessing conspiracy theories.

Since I tend to follow the Razor principle it seemed appropriate to choose 'Occam's Barber' - the one who wields Occam's Razor - as an avatar.

OB

• Friendly
Reactions: Clare73
Upvote 0