USA
✟300,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Not only is it numerology, but the "answer" is to "arrive" at the mantissa of the value of c in units that were designed during the French Revolution. The "author" of that video does some odd twisting of the numbers to construct his little math problem

(A.B)/C

to get that number. (Each of A, B, and C were constructed by different chains of numerology.)

If that is "encoded" then it is a *really* odd way to do it.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,751,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ADVISOR HAT

This thread was moved from the main Physical & Life Sciences forum and depending on how the discussion develops, it may be moved to General Theology

Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟170,960.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Albert Einstein believed that the concepts of space and time are intertwined and inseparable. This idea originates from the Hebrew word Olam(עולם), which means both "world" and “forever”.

But Einstein's theory of general relativity and quantum physics have a logical conflict. Because I have not specifically studied by using rigorous mathematical and physical logic, I dare not use mystical methods to describe it.

Upvote 0

dlamberth

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2003
Oregon
✟732,930.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Others
But Einstein's theory of general relativity and quantum physics have a logical conflict. Because I have not specifically studied by using rigorous mathematical and physical logic, I dare not use mystical methods to describe it.
Good thing, that's because mathematical and physical logic will not work with mystical methods, at least in how I understand them.

Upvote 0