The Social Conservatives Safe House (4)

Panzerkamfwagen

Es braust unser Panzer im Sturmwind dahin.
May 19, 2015
✟19,002.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Metal Minister

New Year, Still Old School!
May 8, 2012
✟29,999.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Looks like I'm going to be out of town on business for a while. I don't expect to have much time to post here so I'll talk to everyone when I get back.

Keep up the good fihgt

Safe travels my friend!

Reactions: Avid
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

EdwinWillers

Jan 13, 2010
Galt's Gulch
✟8,420.00
Country
Niue
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Looks like I'm going to be out of town on business for a while. I don't expect to have much time to post here so I'll talk to everyone when I get back.

Keep up the good fight
Safe travels and a successful trip! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

grandvizier1006

I don't use this anymore, but I still follow Jesus
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2014
MS
✟664,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Thanks, for the advice I just needed to vent. And despite it being a little liberal at times, I liked Futurama as well :)

The thing is I'm afraid that if I vote I'll just blindly vote Republican. I haven't looked into all of the economic issues yet, but I do feel that the liberals and their desire to help the poor is genuine and very Christian. If anything might end up being fiscally moderate to liberal and socially conservative, but I'm not so sure on politics yet :confused: I stopped paying attention to most of that stuff since it was giving me a lot of stress and my views were very skewed and ignorant.

And the funny thing is, I've seen Christians that are more conservative than I am that also seemed to have naïve, unattainable views! :D So really it's just all a matter of perception, I guess.

Thanks for the sanity injection ;)

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Had a great trip, but as usual, it's great to be back. Thanks to you all for keeping up the good fight. Noticed a Sticky when I got back announcing 2 Category Supervisors for Debate and Discussion. Anybody know what a Category Supervisor does?

Upvote 0

EdwinWillers

Jan 13, 2010
Galt's Gulch
✟8,420.00
Country
Niue
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Had a great trip, but as usual, it's great to be back. Thanks to you all for keeping up the good fight. Noticed a Sticky when I got back announcing 2 Category Supervisors for Debate and Discussion. Anybody know what a Category Supervisor does?
Post stickies, for one. ;)

Welcome back! :wave:

Upvote 0