Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am sorta seed planting right now. LOL. Just working on some new focuses and using time right on forums now. What I should have been doing...

But I am idea generating how to bring to life to some of the amazing sections that seem to be looked over. Particularly the prayer and encouragement sections.

Like I love the Proverbs section. I think what could draw more to glean encouragement here is making the subforum "Encouraging verses" in general.

There are subforums under praise and prayer wall I think too, that could be moved under there.

Just a suggestion. It would be a section to share encouraging scriptures/music/etc for the storms in life/happy seasons in life. Anyhow, I know second suggestion in a week. Y'all have the places which is just lovely. Was just brainstorming ways to make them stand out and shine more, because there are so many prayers and encouragement in scriptures, answers to every problem we face.

Walk together

Jun 25, 2021
sydney
✟30,237.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
I am sorta seed planting right now. LOL. Just working on some new focuses and using time right on forums now. What I should have been doing...

But I am idea generating how to bring to life to some of the amazing sections that seem to be looked over. Particularly the prayer and encouragement sections.

Like I love the Proverbs section. I think what could draw more to glean encouragement here is making the subforum "Encouraging verses" in general.

There are subforums under praise and prayer wall I think too, that could be moved under there.

Just a suggestion. It would be a section to share encouraging scriptures/music/etc for the storms in life/happy seasons in life. Anyhow, I know second suggestion in a week. Y'all have the places which is just lovely. Was just brainstorming ways to make them stand out and shine more, because there are so many prayers and encouragement in scriptures, answers to every problem we face.
Maybe it can be called, My prayer today. I love your idea. Thank you and God bless.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟775,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I like the idea, it sounds like that type of post would really fit in Daily Devotionals already :)

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟775,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank you!!!!! I'll start something there. :) CF is just bigger, so you just have to know where to put everything. Hehe. ^_^
haha, that is true, there is a lot of different sub-forums here. :)

Upvote 0