ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
This was an awesome dream I had last night.

Parts of it are vague, parts are not, and there were intense realizations, epiphanies, through the dream.

To give the full gestalt of it:

I saw the world as like a stage. The world was put under a bad director and a bad producer, the Devil. The Devil and his crew chose who got the best roles for a long time. They chose people like themselves and crowned them with power and majesty.

I saw this first as two child actors being chosen to play some great roles. They were incredibly cute but I thought they were terrible people. I saw how they were great child actors but once their role was over they were finished. But they were made to play those roles.

I saw two meek children replacing them in their roles. And I saw how they simply did a horrible job at it. I had to admit, nobody could have done these roles better then these two child actors and I was shown these meek children had other, better roles to play later on.

I saw that these bad people tried to put me in various roles that were shabby, but how none of them fit. However, they were the only roles I had played and in a sense seemed to define me.

Then, I saw how everything was changing and how everyone was made to have their role to play, the role that fit them perfectly, which was also their "day" -- as in "every dog has their day".

I saw how the behind the scenes crew was changing and the meek were finally about to get their real roles to play.

There was a lot of excitement.

I saw my past life and how it was like night, like dead. But, how it was also as meaningless as a role someone has played. And how a great problem in my life was there was no play for me to ever be in. Not in this world. I saw that with a lot of people.

I saw how there was this new play coming up, though. It was a big deal, and it would finally be the roles we were meant to play.

The great epiphany was in finally seeing myself and seeing how this new role fit me perfectly. That I did not even understand myself, but in seeing myself in this new role, how it showed who and what I really was all along.

In the dream, I saw how the behind the scenes management was changing and a new play was coming up where all of the rejects, losers, meek, the weak, the foolish of the world actually had their "Day" coming up -- their great play.

They would finally fit in. They would finally find their world. The part they were born and made to play.

We often talk about how the Spirit of Christ changes us. How even the worst of people can become great in Christ and totally transform. I believe this, but it is also true that God chose the weak, the foolish of the world to shame the strong.

When you put it altogether... it paints a picture.

I saw that picture in this dream.

It was truly glorious.

For me, I have very often of late had the viewpoint that anyone can change, that anyone can be redeemed. But, this seems to go against the truth of what Paul was saying, how God chose the weak and the foolish to shame the "strong" and the "wise".

In this dream it was shown how people were the way they are, and how they are made to be that way. It is who they are. It fit and seemed so perfect and obvious. That they were made for the role of their "Day".

I was reminded of the gospel verse about lazarus in Hell, how the wicked were told that they had their good things which these good had their bad things; now it is only fair that the wicked have their bad things while the good have their good things. This silenced almost completely silenced him. As a right argument does. But, he said, "Let me go and warn my brothers", and it was said that if they do not believe Moses and the Prophets, they would never believe.

I was shown how hard it is to truly find who one is, even if that is the face staring back at you in the mirror everyday... it is impossible, it was shown in the dream, until one came to the role they were made for before time.

Firewater

Regular Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2009
✟24,698.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Wow.

Rev 2:17 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it.

Yes & amen, God truely knows us, where we fit, & who we are destined to be.

Upvote 0

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Wow.

Rev 2:17 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it.

Yes & amen, God truely knows us, where we fit, & who we are destined to be.

Interesting, FW, you put it into that context. That seems to be directed at "The Overcomers" I hear some talk about.

I would suppose to such people the following verses would be standing out like a brilliant light for them...

Looking at that through Scripture:

Matthew 24

5"Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? 46It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns. 47I tell you the truth, he will put him in charge of all his possessions.

Revelation

To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

He who overcomes will not be hurt at all by the second death.

To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it.

26To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations—
27'He will rule them with an iron scepter;
he will dash them to pieces like pottery'[b]— just as I have received authority from my Father. 28I will also give him the morning star.

5He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels.

12Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name.

21To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne.

He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself.

To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life. 7He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son.

16"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

There are other, key verses I leave out.

Upvote 0