The rise in gas prices has always been part of Biden's plans

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Fuel costs have a lot to do with inflation so does excessive government spending. Are you saying inflation is good?
No, I was trying to see if the attempt to distinguish between Biden's energy policies and their potential impacts on the economy was genuine, or just an attempt to dodge addressing the point of my question.

And given how quickly the talking points jumped back to the economy, I have my answer.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Here is the title:
Where does it claim he is in control of gas prices? Please point it out to all of us......

So we have a thread about rising gas prices being part of Biden's plan, but the implication isn't that Biden has something to do with rising gas prices?

The double-think required to accept this bit of right-wing narrative is dizzying.

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟731,360.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
So we have a thread about rising gas prices being part of Biden's plan, but the implication isn't that Biden has something to do with rising gas prices?

The double-think required to accept this bit of right-wing narrative is dizzying.
:tutu::tutu::tutu::swoon::swoon::swoon:

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟611,873.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Here is what you said:
I guess I'll have to make it explicit - read the title of the thread to see an example of Biden being claimed to be in control of gas prices.
Here was my response:
Here is the title:
Where does it claim he is in control of gas prices? Please point it out to all of us......

So exactly where did you answer my question?

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟611,873.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Obviously you haven't been following along. Don;'t expect anyone here to provide you with crib notes.....feel free to sound ignorant about the discussion though.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Here is what you said:

Here was my response:

So exactly where did you answer my question?
Most recently, in post 394, after post after post wasn't able to figure out that the title of this very thread proves my point. I'm not sure how much more plainly I can explain it - can you be more specific in which part you're having trouble understanding?

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟611,873.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Post #394
I guess I'll have to make it explicit - read the title of the thread to see an example of Biden being claimed to be in control of gas prices.

Once more, it does not address the question....why am I not surprised.......toodles......

Upvote 0

Trogdor the Burninator

Senior Veteran
Oct 19, 2004
✟230,352.00
Faith
Christian

Maybe it's like The Secret - Biden isn't in control of rising gas prices, but he's sitting at home manifesting them, so ultimately when the universe pushes the world oil market higher, Biden is to blame.

• Haha
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟731,360.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Post #394

Once more, it does not address the question....why am I not surprised.......toodles......
I love how you duck out of a conversation when you get shook up. :scratch::scratch::scratch:

• Winner
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Maybe it's like The Secret - Biden isn't in control of rising gas prices, but he's sitting at home manifesting them, so ultimately when the universe pushes the world oil market higher, Biden is to blame.
Makes as much sense as any of the other attempts to reconcile the conflicting right wing messaging about why a guy who can't even find his car keys is now also implementing his decades long sinister plan to disrupt the economies of every nation in the world.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Post #394

This opinion doesn't seem to be shared by others who have read my post. Perhaps there's confusion between the straightforward answer I gave versus the answer needed to salvage the right wing narrative. Both are answers, of course, but maybe there's an attempt to pretend that factual statements which don't go along with right wing spin aren't legitimate or something? More of that "alternative facts" thing, perhaps.

Upvote 0