enroute
✟1,405,489.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You all have some interesting points of view about prophets. In my studies, I learned that we are to fear a prophet if his words turn out to be true. Just my opinion about Dr. Owuer, I think he is a prophet like Jonah. He preaches repentance, and turning away from sin to the people. If they repent and turn away from their sin, then, the judgment he pronounced will not happen because of their obedience. We cannot call him false if the judgment does not happen. If you look at the prophecy Jonah gave to Nineveh, we saw the people of Nineveh repented with fasting, sackcloth and ashes, and the judgment did not fall upon them. I have listened to Dr. Owuer and this seems to me to be the same style. He always, always call the people to repent. He calls the Church to repentance for all the ungodly things that is going on in the church. People marvel when the whip cracks that he has spoken these things prior to the event. He is speaking but nobody is taking heed to his words and repenting in sackcloth and ashes. I know it is said that we don't have to do that anymore because we are in the dispensation of grace. Well, IMHO we deceive ourselves if we think God does not require a Holy Church.1Pet.4:17For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? I think it is time for the purging of the Bride of Christ. The Bible says she shall be without spot, or wrinkle. The Church in the U.S. is full of spots and wrinkles. Unfortunately, everyone is seeking their own way and not the way of the Lord Jesus. Dr. Owuer's message is repent and prepare the way for the coming of our Lord Jesus. That IMHO is a mighty fine message.

I just want to say a thing about the pre-trib rapture. I am a pre-trib believer, and until I see scripture that says otherwise, I will continue to believe that way. No one has effectively shown me that it is otherwise. IMHO I think Dr. Owuer thinks the same way. As far as the dead in Christ, the scripture says this:
1Thes.4:16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

We see two appearances of our Lord Jesus in the Revelation. Once at the opening of the sixth seal.

Rev.6: 16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

And at the end of the 19th chapter
11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 12His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

It is obvious that once the people on the Earth see Him sitting on the throne of Heaven. And again they see Him coming to rule , riding a white horse. That is very clear.

Also, in Matt. 24, it does not say the angels will gather his people from the four corners of the Earth. Here is what the verse says:
Matt.24:31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

I believe the Bible says what it means and means what it says.

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You all have some interesting points of view about prophets. In my studies, I learned that we are to fear a prophet if his words turn out to be true. Just my opinion about Dr. Owuer, I think he is a prophet like Jonah. He preaches repentance, and turning away from sin to the people. If they repent and turn away from their sin, then, the judgment he pronounced will not happen because of their obedience. We cannot call him false if the judgment does not happen. If you look at the prophecy Jonah gave to Nineveh, we saw the people of Nineveh repented with fasting, sackcloth and ashes, and the judgment did not fall upon them. I have listened to Dr. Owuer and this seems to me to be the same style. He always, always call the people to repent. He calls the Church to repentance for all the ungodly things that is going on in the church. People marvel when the whip cracks that he has spoken these things prior to the event. He is speaking but nobody is taking heed to his words and repenting in sackcloth and ashes. I know it is said that we don't have to do that anymore because we are in the dispensation of grace. Well, IMHO we deceive ourselves if we think God does not require a Holy Church.1Pet.4:17For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? I think it is time for the purging of the Bride of Christ. The Bible says she shall be without spot, or wrinkle. The Church in the U.S. is full of spots and wrinkles. Unfortunately, everyone is seeking their own way and not the way of the Lord Jesus. Dr. Owuer's message is repent and prepare the way for the coming of our Lord Jesus. That IMHO is a mighty fine message.

I just want to say a thing about the pre-trib rapture. I am a pre-trib believer, and until I see scripture that says otherwise, I will continue to believe that way. No one has effectively shown me that it is otherwise. IMHO I think Dr. Owuer thinks the same way. As far as the dead in Christ, the scripture says this:
1Thes.4:16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

We see two appearances of our Lord Jesus in the Revelation. Once at the opening of the sixth seal.

Rev.6: 16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

And at the end of the 19th chapter
11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 12His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

It is obvious that once the people on the Earth see Him sitting on the throne of Heaven. And again they see Him coming to rule , riding a white horse. That is very clear.

Also, in Matt. 24, it does not say the angels will gather his people from the four corners of the Earth. Here is what the verse says:
Matt.24:31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

I believe the Bible says what it means and means what it says.
Very enlightened post sister. Well stated.:amen:

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,489.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
This guy is batting a thousand. I have been watching his videos. He is a medical doctor who got called by God into the ministry. I don't think I want him to visit my state. :pray:

He prophesied to Brisbane Australia and look what happened.
YouTube - Australian Floods & Cyclone Yasi On East Coast: Prophecy Fulfilled

Paris France is also on the radar for a warning. Time will be up.

YouTube - Prophecy On The Eiffel Tower.flv

Another guy had something interesting to say about this prophecy.
YouTube - Warning Signs: Billy Graham/ Eiffel Tower (check links below)

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This guy is batting a thousand. I have been watching his videos. He is a medical doctor who got called by God into the ministry. I don't think I want him to visit my state. :pray:

He prophesied to Brisbane Australia and look what happened.
YouTube - Australian Floods & Cyclone Yasi On East Coast: Prophecy Fulfilled
I don't mean to nitpick (ok, I do, lol), but Owuor predicted that unless Australia repented "the ocean would fail to stop"; however, all of the headlines kept reading that the floods were caused by massive amounts of rain, not sea water. I will agree that I found it interesting that he specifically targeted the East Coast of Australia, though.

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, if Owuor has only proclaimed earthquakes, floods, and judgment in select regions like Chile, DR, Malawi, or Australia then that would be an indicator that he is receiving specific revelation. However, if this guy travels all over the world and regularly proclaims earthquakes, floods, and judgment wherever he preaches, then his prophecies become far less impressive because natural disasters are bound to effect all nations at times.

In Christ,

Acts6:5

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,489.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I don't mean to nitpick (ok, I do, lol), but Owuor predicted that unless Australia repented "the ocean would fail to stop"; however, all of the headlines kept reading that the floods were caused by massive amounts of rain, not sea water. I will agree that I found it interesting that he specifically targeted the East Coast of Australia, though.

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, if Owuor has only proclaimed earthquakes, floods, and judgment in select regions like Chile, DR, Malawi, or Australia then that would be an indicator that he is receiving specific revelation. However, if this guy travels all over the world and regularly proclaims earthquakes, floods, and judgment wherever he preaches, then his prophecies become far less impressive because natural disasters are bound to effect all nations at times.

In Christ,

Acts6:5

Well I am not willing to say that he is false. I have been watching and I cannot see anything that proves he is false yet. I will watch especially with this Eiffel Tower thing. What do you think about the guy who talked about the sign of Billy Graham?

Upvote 0

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I believe you are being wise to continue to listen and stand back and watch the fruit of his ministry. I find the Church today is not much different then the Jews of the OT scriptures in how the people reacted when a prophet was in their midst.

They often assaulted, imprisioned and flat out ignored the prophets of their day too. These people often boldy proclaimed the Word of the Lord bringing messages of repentance and obedience without compromise. And some of their messages were so ahead of their day we are still watching these ancient prophecies unfold.

But overall one message is very clear generation after generation. And that is to know and fear a Holy God and be obedient to His commands. If one chooses not then judgment and punishment awaits. Fairly simple by my estimation.

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
For one, let's not assume that an earthquake is our JUDGEMENT. We are all appointed to die, whether it be by natural or supernatural cause. It is our souls which are not appointed the second death.

Should we repent of our sins, and our misguided ways, the Lord will recognise the sincerity of our plea, and perhaps spare us of coming calamity which may or may not result in physical death.

Dr Owour is going from nation to nation reminding them that although the Word has already been written, we, as individual can repent of our worldy sins, and possibly be spared this physical judgment of calamity.

The calamities we are currently see are but birthpangs, and since many repent and are spared, the death tolls are not so significant, ie Katrina, and even Japan, but when the time is come for the mortal wound, the great cataclysm to end all cataclysms will be the final result of mankinds failure to repent.

Just thereafter, the antichrist, coming as an activist, will bring the nations together, and the people, acting in good faith toward mankind, will unite, band together and heal what the Hand of God had wounded.

The apostate church will then raise maitreyas as our christ, our messiah, and the nations will hold him as thier king of kings, and call his reign a rule over this age. The m/o/b will be implanted in all those who follow after this marriage of church and global govt, perhaps believing themselves to be participating in the building of utopia.

Sadly, those willing and grateful participants will follow thier false messiah and satan and his fallen angels into the lake of fire where they shall be tormented night and day for eternity.

Let us pray to our Most Merciful God ALmighty that He shortens their sentence and somehow, someway, offers them another chance at absolution through the Blood of the True and Faithful Jesus, the ONLY Christ.

Praise and exalt Him above all forever!

Upvote 0

dysert

Feb 29, 2012
USA
✟112,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, he certainly is passionate about calling the church to repentance. Too bad he doesn't give specifics, though. Although in his vision he sees "trillions of flies", he doesn't say that that would be the judgment of the USA. Too bad he doesn't give a time approximation either. It would be nice to have some specifics so that we can determine whether he's a true prophet of God or not. Mustn't lose sight of his message, though: the Church must repent -- I think we can all agree on that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brian57

May 25, 2013
✟31,366.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You have a very good memory Yeshua to be dragging this thread up from the forum abyss, but i'm glad you did, as I didnt know who this guy was untill now, thank you.

Nor did I know about his prophecies , interesting!!......especialy your last one on the US , that was kinda spooky. Let's hope he's wrong.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You have a very good memory Yeshua to be dragging this thread up from the forum abyss, but i'm glad you did, as I didnt know who this guy was untill now, thank you.

Nor did I know about his prophecies , interesting!!......especialy your last one on the US , that was kinda spooky. Let's hope he's wrong.
I think he is like Jeremiah in that he gives the judgments of God on nations -nations can always repent and stay the judgements, but that is not happening, except in Kenya, there was a national repentance of leaders, when he prophesied.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, he certainly is passionate about calling the church to repentance. Too bad he doesn't give specifics, though. Although in his vision he sees "trillions of flies", he doesn't say that that would be the judgment of the USA. Too bad he doesn't give a time approximation either. It would be nice to have some specifics so that we can determine whether he's a true prophet of God or not. Mustn't lose sight of his message, though: the Church must repent -- I think we can all agree on that.

I have been thinking of the flies as a demonic invasion....but what do I know??:) "lord of the flies" is a demon/satan, "Beelzebub".

There were a lot of flies in the past few years making themselves available to a certain polititical person -but what do I know??? lots of pictures online of that fact -"Obama elected by lord of the flies?"

http://dailyrushbo.com/obamas-no-fly-zone-hilarious-video-mix/

Last edited:
Upvote 0