The Power of Your Words by E.W. Kenyon

J.A.I

. Galatians 6:10 .
Jan 28, 2004
✟10,903.00
Faith
Christian
I just submitted this as a review on Amazon.com, concerning this book. Not saying it is a bad book! :) Just advising!

I haven't read the book in its entirety yet, but wanted to comment. When reading this book, I'd advise knowing the Word of God. While Kenyon makes great points as far as confession of faith in all areas of your life, he did give some nonBiblical advice. I would not go so far as to call it heretical, and I speak about this out of love. On page 19, he says, "We should never confess our sins to people... Never tell anyone about your weakness or about your past blunders and failures"... Now, the Word of God does not agree with this, for in James 5:16, it says - Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective. And in 2 Corinthians 12:10, it says - That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

We are to tell others of our past that God has delivered us from so that they can see His awesome work in our lives, and so that He can get the full Glory.

So please, I advise you to keep your Bibles handy when reading this book. Actually, keep them handy when reading a book written by any Christian author. Let God be your final authority.

God bless.