dramaking

All the World's a Stage....
Feb 13, 2005
✟13,111.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
After the now legendary account of the phantom and the destruction of the Parisian Public Opera house, Christine Daae and the Viscont de Chagny have left the continent and immigrated to America. The Viscont, deciding to enter the new american business world created a new opera house in New York City. With his fortune risked the grand opening MUST succeed. Christine plays the lead but there is no leading man to match her voice. Will the Phantom return?

On_Fire_For_God007

Jun 10, 2005
So Cal
✟850.00
Faith
Christian
Wow. My sister and i just recently saw Phantom Of The Opera. I liked it alot. So did my sister. She even got the soundtrack or something like that. But I dont really watch movies like that. I just watched that b-cuz it looked really interesting. Any other movies that youve seen like that?

Upvote 0

knightstemplar

Grand Master Ravion of the Christian Jedi Order
Jul 22, 2005
San Jose, CA
Visit site
✟11,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Roul busts through the newly built doors of the not-yet-fully-finished opera house. He checks the last details as the designers are adding new ones. He smiles and flowingly runs up the stairs. He turns around at the top of them and smiles wide.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! I would like to inform you that, the Grand Opera House of New York City is now complete. The Grandest Opening will be held as soon as possible. Tonight though, we celebrate!"

He turned around again and entered the main doors. He looked the theater up and down, side to side, with wide eyes and a wide smile. He was satisfied. Yet, there was a burden on him that he could not yet lift. There was yet to be a male lead for the opening night. He could not do it himself, he was not good enough to sing with his fiancee Christine Daae...

Upvote 0

jesusfreak10537

So she dances...
Nov 6, 2004
In my own strange world that consists of speech, d
Visit site
✟18,390.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
In the backstage area, the actors were busily preparing for the upcoming performance. Of course, they had to be careful from time to time not to lean against the still-drying paint of the walls, but they were still excited about this new opera house all the same. Rumors had flown around the city about its grand construction for some time now, and all the actors felt that they were exceptionally lucky to have gotten their part in the opening night's opera. Therefore, an air of light jubilance and happiness reigned backstage.

That feeling dissappeared as a woman rushed into the prop area, where three designers were attatching plaster heads onto fanicly-decorated bodies offake horses. The woman had a fierce glare attatched to her heavily-painted face, and she appeared to be very overweight. The few who dared to look closely at her realized that she was actually rather slender, but she was so bundled up in exotic furs that she looked incredibly fat.
Her red hair fell in too-stiff curls around her fur-swathed shoulders. Her head was topped by a ridiculous, peaked fur hat that ended with a pink, swaying feather. The odd outfit was completed by a pair of hilariously pink, ridiculously high stiletto heels.
Even worse than her outfit, at least to the poor prop desighners, was her voice, which could be soft and gentle upon command but was mostly a high, shrill screech.

"Hurry up!" the woman was screeching. "The honorable Vicomt de Chagny did not hire me, the esteemed Amethyst Smythe, to oversee a bunch of failing idiots! You must pick up the pace, or else you will be fired in a few minutes!" She scowled and pranced away from the prop area to go check on the warddrobe designers.
Her next task was interrupted by a short, stout woman carrying a clipboard. "Excuse me, Estelle?" the woman said, then stepped back warily as Amethyst's face turned an odd shade of purple. "I am NOT Estelle!" she bellowed. "I am AMETHYST! AMETHYST! Remember that if you want to retain your job, you stupid office manager, to call me by my new name!" With that, Estelle-Amethyst- flounced off, her original mission forgotten in her anger.

Upvote 0

crusader711

Returning from a LONG disappearance on the site.
Jul 28, 2004
Arkansas
✟3,754.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Enik walked slowly up the steps of the Grand Opera House. He studdied it over, then ran behind a corner. He slowly crawled below the opera house int he sewer system where he had his own little lair built years before Raoul and his troupe arrived. he found out ways to make passage ways into the Opera House without anyone knowing. Enik, like the original Phantom, also had a disfigured face. The complete right side of his face from the mouth up was disfigured. He wore a black mask, and had red hair. He awaited the night when he could hear the ladies sing. But soon after his emerging into the sewers, he arrived back at the doors of the Opera House. He knocked slowly, but he had his face hidden. He wore a great big red hat that completeley covered his face. Raoul opened the door.
"Yes sir, what can I do for you?"
"I have come to audition for the male singing lead."

Upvote 0

dramaking

Feb 13, 2005
✟13,111.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Opera House was crowded that day. No one Noticed the tall stranger in the black cloak, if they did they may have noticed he left two items behind, a small note written in cramped lettering and sealed with a skull, and a red rose tied with a black ribbon. All was going as planned

Upvote 0

crusader711

Returning from a LONG disappearance on the site.
Jul 28, 2004
Arkansas
✟3,754.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Enik was the one nearest to the door, and was examining the opera house from head to toe when he noticed the shade. He walked to the note and saw the man running.
"Excuse me, sir. But I have seemed to changed my mind."
He opened the note and read it.
"Dear Vicompt, I have arrived to make you pleased to know that I shall now be honored to take part in the grand opening of MY new opera house. May you find that in all that is dark and gloomy, I shall be there."
Enik threw the note on the ground and ran towards the shade.
This is My opera house,Enik said to himself, madly. He chased the man into the streets when he saw him go into an alley way. He chased the man down and held him by his throat, by which the shade did the same. They sat amazed, just looking at each other. Not knowing what to do, Enik said. "What is all this talk about Your opera house?!?"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dramaking

Feb 13, 2005
✟13,111.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
"I am the teacher of Christine Daae. The fool of a Vicomte fell in love with her voice. Of course he was bound to, she sang like an angel on earth. He desired this to be built in her honor, yet I was the one who did it. This is my artistic domain. I have brought you here to help me." Phantom said

Upvote 0