The Phantom of The Opera II: Shaded Roses

E

EmmaTheGreat

Christine was in her dressing room rearranging some furniture and going through the many different costumes...

As she discovered some familiar ones, she found herself humming...

She stopped when she came upon a long beautiful white dress. She ran her fingers over the soft flower patterns and shiney mini jewels...

Her humming soon developed into words being carried by a soothing melody... She continued examining and admiring the elegant composition of fabric... Though, abruptly was interupted by the loud voice of a screeching woman...

The glass breaking scream was muffled, but well defined... "I am NOT Estelle!!!" the voice clang under the crack of the door, seeming to be echoeing in the walls...

Christine put away the costumes, but kept the dress on a nearby chair...

Upvote 0

knightstemplar

Grand Master Ravion of the Christian Jedi Order
Jul 22, 2005
San Jose, CA
Visit site
✟11,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Roul was wandering the halls and making sure everybody was doing what they should be doing. He ran into Estelle-Amethyst,

"Darling, Estelle can you please stop yelling and get back to work."

He continued to make sure that everybody was doing their job. He came to Christine's room and knocked.

"Christine, my love?" he waited for her response and his heart fluttered, for he knew he was going to be talking to the love of his life. Christine was the best of the best. He was in love with not only her and her singing voice but with the fact that she was sooo humble and down to earth.

"God, please let this opera to go smoothly. It's a preview for the supporters and I pray that it goes well. If so, they will be funding the grand opening and advertising for us. God please be with the singers, that their voices don't go out and they are strong in you Lord. Lastly, but certainly not least, I pray you be with my love, Christine, and give her that voice like an angel again. Praise your name! AMEN!"

Upvote 0

dramaking

All the World's a Stage....
Feb 13, 2005
✟13,111.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Phantom heard Roal's voice and it was all he could do to contain himself. He realized roal was more suited to Christine than he was, but she was the only woman he could ever love and was willing to die for her. He swallowed and said. " Enik. Take this do not be recognized but give it to Christine." It was a rose and letter. The letter was short.

Christine Angels are singing with you tonight, Erik

It was not sealed with a skull

ooc: KT, Remember Phantom is not flat out evil OK, and I'm not sure if Roal is a christian but hey THAT is an improvement

Upvote 0
E

EmmaTheGreat

((I have noticed we all spell Raoul differently))

Christine quickly put the dress away...

"Ummm just a minute..." she replied...to Raoul

She opened the door and immidiately wrapped her arms around his neck and placed her head on his shoulder...

She was very happy to see him... with all that was happening with the new Opera, she found much comfort smelling his soothing scent and hugging him...

Upvote 0

crusader711

Returning from a LONG disappearance on the site.
Jul 28, 2004
Arkansas
✟3,754.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
((dramaking, I cant read your font...and the correct spelling for Raoul is well...R A O U L))
"Yes, I shall do this for you now."
Enik slowly lowered himself into the sewers finally arriving to the mirror in Christine's room. He waited for Raoul to leave and then slowly said in a whisper.
"Miss Daae...Miss Daae...This is for you..." He waited for her reply silently.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
E

EmmaTheGreat

Christine was about to leave with Raoul, but just remembered that she had forgotten something...

"Darling, go ahead... I'll - ...uh...meet up with you in a minute..." she said

She waited for Raoul to agree before she started to make her way to her dressing room...

She walked in and closed the door behind her... she opened the closet where she had put the white dress...

She pulled it out, examined it for a while... then hung it in a more unseen part of her closet...

She then heard a voice...

She looked around, but no one was in sight...

"Who are you? Who's there?" she replied in a soft trembling voice...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

crusader711

Returning from a LONG disappearance on the site.
Jul 28, 2004
Arkansas
✟3,754.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
"The Angel will hear you, Do not worry. He shall cme to your side. The Angel of Music, shade or phantom, both of us shall wander."Enik sang to Christine, behind the mirror. He had begun to fall in live with her. Now they were all in a love triangle...I mean square.

Upvote 0

knightstemplar

Grand Master Ravion of the Christian Jedi Order
Jul 22, 2005
San Jose, CA
Visit site
✟11,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
(Back-up a sec for Raoul's part...)

EmmaTheGreat said:
Christine was about to leave with Raoul, but just remembered that she had forgotten something...

"Darling, go ahead... I'll - ...uh...meet up with you in a minute..." she said

She waited for Raoul to agree before she started to make her way to her dressing room...

She walked in and closed the door behind her... she opened the closet where she had put the white dress...

She pulled it out, examined it for a while... then hung it in a more unseen part of her closet...

She then heard a voice...

She looked around, but no one was in sight...

"Who are you? Who's there?" she replied in a soft trembling voice...

Raoul told Christine that she looked beautiful and that he was sure that the audience would be enthralled tonight. He told her she looked like an angel and sounded like one too.

He returned her embrace with his arms around her waist. He kissed her head as she put it on his shoulder. He loved the moments the two of them had together, alone as they can be now. He truly loved her for all that she (I don't know what tense to use... was or is. He loved her for all times before and after this moment).

She said she had to go and would meet up with him in a minute. He agreed and told her that he'd be up in his box surveying the construction of the final set details. He left her with a quick kiss and went away slowly whistling to himself a tune from an opera.

He wasn't too far down the hall when he heard Christine singing and a male's voice replying. The voice was amazing and enthralling, mysterious and deep. Yet, it seemed to be drawing Christine to him.

Angel of Music. Christine told him about her Angel of Music. The Phantom of the Opera. The man who tried to take Christine from him. Eric.

Raoul ran to the props closet nearby and rustled through a props until he found the swords. Newly sharpened and ready for the opera tonight. Raoul unsheathed one to check it and then ran with it down the hall to Christine's room. He checked the door, it was locked. He knocked.

"Christine! Who is that in there with you? Christine?" he yelled in. No reply. He sheathed the sword and started trying to knock the door open. Though the door was newly finished and just put in, he did not care.

"Christine. Don't worry. I'm coming!" he shouted again. He hit the door again and it fell down, he with it. He got up and when he looked around, all he saw was the letter she dropped and the rose. He picked up the rose and gripped it's bulb tightly in his hand. So tightly that the thorns dug into his hand and he bled.

He started to sing in a deep, angry, threatening voice, and yet a loud one so that the angel would hear him, "Angel of Music, I will find you. Do not hurt her, angel. If you love her, you will help her, help her to sing," his voice turned soft and gentle, "like an angel."

With that he left the room. He went to his balcony box and waited for her to come. He kept the sword with him. He was worried and prayed for her safety. He wished he could protect her from his angry love and show Christine that he loved her more than he did and in a pure way. While she was gone, he prayed...

Upvote 0