✟379,548.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
"No one is good—except God alone." Mark 10:18
"Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers; but his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law he meditates day and night." - Psalm 1:1-2

"The boastful shall not stand before your eyes; you hate all evildoers." - Psalm 5:5

Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟202,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh it's different??? "My Body, My Choice" means my body , my choice. The only reason you say it's different is because it shows the Lefts hypocrisy.
Yes, there is a difference between an employer requiring a vaccination to work amongst others in a workplace, and forcing a woman to go through with a pregnancy she never wanted.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BurningBush84

Feb 27, 2023
Minnesota
✟35,172.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Yes, there is a difference between an employer requiring a vaccination to work amongst others in a workplace, and forcing a woman to go through with a pregnancy she never wanted.

It doesn't prevent infection or transmission. It's experimental. And millions are having terrible side effects from it . A mandate was pure evil

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟202,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It doesn't prevent infection or transmission. It's experimental. And millions are having terrible side effects from it . A mandate was pure evil
Like I said, the employers did what they thought necessary in their workplace. Nobody was forced by law to get a vaccination, so anyone could choose not to and instead submit to frequent testing in those instances. The vaccine was known to lessen the severity, prevent hospitalizations, and protect the health system from being overwhelmed, and it did prove effective in doing that. And as a reminder, Trump advised all people to get the vaccination.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BurningBush84

Feb 27, 2023
Minnesota
✟35,172.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Like I said, the employers did what they thought necessary in their workplace. Nobody was forced by law to get a vaccination. And as a reminder, Trump advised all people to get the vaccination.

Trump was against mandating it. Biden tried to mandate it , but thank God the supreme court stopped Biden

Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0

LizaMarie

Jan 17, 2015
✟142,382.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There are certain Bible passages that make me think of Donald Trumps current situation.

"If they persecuted me, they will persecute you too". John 15:20

"You will be hated by all people because of my name". Matthew 10:22

"Then they will hand you over to be persecuted, and they will put you to death. You will be hated by all nations because of my name." Matthew 24:9

“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

Donald Trump promotes Christianity. That's why people hate him.
These passages are addressing Christians of all eras who have followed Christ and the true Church, not a political leader, or even a singular religious leader. Jesus said "My kingdom is not of this world."

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟202,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump was against mandating it. Biden tried to mandate it , but thank God the supreme court stopped Biden
The point is, requiring workers to get vaccinated is not the same as requiring a woman to go through with a pregnancy.

I don't care to argue opinions back and forth. But just so you're informed, here is some information about the mandates and the Supreme court rulings from last year:
What's the status of Biden's COVID-19 vaccine mandates?

More than half the states are pursuing renewed legal challenges against a requirement from the Biden administration for millions of healthcare workers across the U.S. to be vaccinated against COVID-19.

The vaccine requirement for Medicare and Medicaid providers was one of several mandates the administration imposed upon private-sector employers to try to drive up vaccination rates and slow the spread of the coronavirus.

After a Supreme Court ruling allowed it to go forward, the vaccine requirement for health workers was implemented gradually in all states. But opponents are again trying to stop it, arguing among other things that circumstances have changed as cases tied to the Omicron variant have receded.

Upvote 0

I's2C

Aug 28, 2021
North Platte
✟35,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Maybe he is the anti Christ? I specifically remember him preaching against forgiveness at a National Prayer breakfast. If he is to be venerated as some sort of messianic figure shouldn’t he be scrutinized for Antichrist potential just in case?
Antichrist is Satan here dejure. No flesh man is the antichrist, it is Satan and he is supernatural and will stand in Jerusalem claiming to be GOD. He will snap his fingers and make lightning appear, never seen Pres. Trump do that.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟202,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A mandate was pure evil
We need to ask ourselves what God would think every time we make a decision between what is right and wrong. I think that when God looks at Biden, He will see a person whose intentions are good. And that is going to leave a completely different spirit residing in me, than if I think God sees Bidens' intentions as pure evil.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BurningBush84

Feb 27, 2023
Minnesota
✟35,172.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
These passages are addressing Christians of all eras who have followed Christ and the true Church, not a political leader, or even a singular religious leader. Jesus said "My kingdom is not of this world

We need to ask ourselves what God would think every time we make a decision between what is right and wrong. I think that when God looks at Biden, He will see a person whose intentions are good. And that is going to leave a completely different spirit residing in me, than if I think God sees Bidens' intentions as pure evil.

The Bible says, "the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil". Project Veritas exposed Pfizer's love of money. To mandate that a person be a guinea pig or loose their job is evil. Killing the unborn is evil. Promoting homosexuality is evil. Fighting racism with racism is evil . But whatever. Will see on Judgement Day who was right.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟202,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Bible says, "the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil". Project Veritas exposed Pfizer's love of money. To mandate that a person be a guinea pig or loose their job is evil. Killing the unborn is evil. Promoting homosexuality is evil. Fighting racism with racism is evil . But whatever. Will see on Judgement Day who was right.
We don't see all things like God does. I think we can rest in knowing God's judgments are true and that His wisdom and mercy give us reason to hope.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Oh my. You realize all those passages refer to Christ and you have identified them with Trump. Maybe I'm not the first to point this out, I'll need to go back a read the thread, but this is not good!

Trump is no one's savior. These passages do not refer to him, not even close. This is a real problem for a Christian to make this kind of identification. Christians have one allegiance and that is to Christ; Christ alone is our Lord. Donald Trump wants to be seen as a savior and this kind of identification tells me it's working on some. Christians who agree with you need to take a deep and hard look at what is going on and get their priorities in order. This is a problem.
But, when you compare him to the Bidens... sainthood... maybe?

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I think when God looks at Biden and the shape our country is in now, He will think you chose... poorly.

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟282,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think when God looks at Biden and the shape our country is in now, He will think you chose... poorly.
Our leaders are a reflection of those who elect them. As a country we have had a poor showing for many years prior to Biden.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Our leaders are a reflection of those who elect them. As a country we have had a poor showing for many years prior to Biden.
Yes, they are and I expected no less from you... don't bring relatively good prior years into this dump burn.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟202,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Spirit of Christ teaches us this:

Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

So, when it comes to trying to get people vaccinated, I believe it's better to think Biden has good intent and be wrong, than think Biden has evil intent and be wrong.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟698,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There are certain Bible passages that make me think of Donald Trumps current situation.

"If they persecuted me, they will persecute you too". John 15:20

"You will be hated by all people because of my name". Matthew 10:22

"Then they will hand you over to be persecuted, and they will put you to death. You will be hated by all nations because of my name." Matthew 24:9

“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

Donald Trump promotes Christianity. That's why people hate him.
First, I am a Christian and many times supported Trump - he is head and shoulders better than Biden or any of the current Democratic politicians who support ending the lives of children in the womb and openly embrace life styles that abhorrent to God.

Is Mr. Trump a Christian? He testifies that he is, I take people at their word. Just like people who testify to being a Christian and openly embrace the homosexual lifestyle.

That saying - is he Christian - yes, he is according to his testimony.

Is he hated because of his open support for Christianity - in some small places of radicals - certainly yes. But he is more hated for his support of Israel and the Jewish nation -

Why is he so hated? - The following is only my opinion based on observations:

1. The moment he announced as a Republican, all the Democratic Politicians the he was friends with and financially supported turned on him instantly.

OIP.jpg

2. He was not a politician and did not play by their rules - ever and his policies worked for everyday people
3. He supported the ,military and police publicly and privately
4. He is rude, mean spirited and abrasive with people he does not like and/or do not like him
5. He likes a fight and likes to fight dirty.

The first three are annoyances to the opposition, the last two are inexcusable and indefensible for a President. It is the majority reason why he is hated.

• Agree
Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Jesus teaches us this:

Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
Don't judge, but choose wisely.

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟282,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, they are and I expected no less from you... don't bring relatively good prior years into this dump burn.
O, I see you just want to isolate Biden and dump on him. As if Trump was so wonderful in contrast?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.