The Penguino Family - Lean on us when you're not strong, and we'll help you carry on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubblefish

used to be cat_goes_meow
Oct 23, 2004
Australia
✟34,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi Aunt Tracie!
John is great! I am meeting his parents this weekend, so if anyone wants to pray for me that would be great. I am a bit nervous, never been in this sort of situation before. I hope they like me!

Also, if anyone wants to talk to me, I no longer have MSN but AIM. So if you want my AIM just PM me for it.

xoxo.

No MSN :eek: This means I actually have to start using AIM again ^_^. I will PM you :)
I will be praying as well :) I am sure it will be fine though! how could they not like you?

You know - this is just sad... LO was a GREAT moderator - it is shameful that she was made to feel so unwelcome... that she was singled out and mistreated... LO - I am PROUD of you... you turned the other cheek when all of the accusations were being passed around... you handled this with GRACE and Dignity - we love you sis... the actions taken against you were very much like a witchhunt and I am sorry that you were subjected to them. I just pray that others will come to realize that they have done you a disservice and have not treated you as Christ would have treated you... :(

I couldn't agree more :(

I'm ok. I promise. :hug: Came back to so much love in my inbox and in threads...I've given myself until friday to make a decision on my resignation. But my application's staying closed. lol

:hug::hug: Please don't leave. I know the last few days have been rough, and you should not have had to put up with that! But you have an amazing family here on Ministry who I am sure do not want to lose you and will support you no matter what happens.
No matter what might have been said recently, you are an wonderful person and moderator and an important part of the Ministry family. :hug:

Upvote 0

juzzi

God always comes through
Aug 21, 2003
Gloucester
Visit site
✟10,579.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Conservative
Hi Aunt Tracie!
John is great! I am meeting his parents this weekend, so if anyone wants to pray for me that would be great. I am a bit nervous, never been in this sort of situation before. I hope they like me!

Hilly, how could they not like you?! You'll be fine hunny :hug:

I'm ok. I promise. :hug: Came back to so much love in my inbox and in threads...I've given myself until friday to make a decision on my resignation. But my application's staying closed. lol

Would be wonderful for you to stay on staff LO, you know there's plenty of love comin' atcha from the Penguino's!!:hug::hug:

Upvote 0

newbeliever02072005

Have Courage to Trust God
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2005
WV
✟52,180.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm staying. :)

Yeah! :clap: I'm glad you are!

It's kinda hard seeing all those reports and not being able to do anything about the majority of them...then I feel funny being the 3rd person to agree, because I'm supposed to work it but I can't...yeah. </frustration>

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Upvote 0

SnarphBlat

Never Ganna Hold The Hand Of Another Guy
Jan 16, 2006
United States
✟10,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican

It's kinda hard seeing all those reports and not being able to do anything about the majority of them...then I feel funny being the 3rd person to agree, because I'm supposed to work it but I can't...yeah. </frustration>
YAY!!!

So glad! :) Welcome back!

Upvote 0

RavenRift

My chains are gone... I've been set free....
Jul 29, 2006
PA
✟40,646.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

WONDERFUL - ! I was praying for this....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Princess Bride

Legend
Site Supporter
May 2, 2005
Georgia
✟69,826.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

Yay!! :clap:

Upvote 0

SnarphBlat

Never Ganna Hold The Hand Of Another Guy
Jan 16, 2006
United States
✟10,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Okay...John is picking me up in 20 minutes! And he's taking me canoeing. :D

And then, after that, off to meet his parents for dinner!
I am so excited, and nervous, and butterflys and pacing. I just need to relax. *Deep Breath*

Prayers would be great!

Love you all, and hope you are all doing well.

Forever His,
Hilly

Upvote 0

bubblefish

used to be cat_goes_meow
Oct 23, 2004
Australia
✟34,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Okay...John is picking me up in 20 minutes! And he's taking me canoeing. :D

And then, after that, off to meet his parents for dinner!
I am so excited, and nervous, and butterflys and pacing. I just need to relax. *Deep Breath*

Prayers would be great!

Love you all, and hope you are all doing well.

Forever His,
Hilly
Have fun :D
Will be praying it all goes well :)

:hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Apr 29, 2004
✟9,929.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
hey all! just checking in!

Life seems to be keeping me busy enough! My computer decided to die this weekend, so I don't have a computer anymore, and I'm super busy with school and such, so I hardly have time to deal with the fact that I need a new computer, but can't afford it...

I miss you all! Aunt Tracie, thanks for the message you sent a little while back :)

Hilly, I'm so excited for you as you venture into this new relationship, and meet the parents! :eek: You'll be fine though! Keep being your wonderful self and they won't be able to help loving you!

I see some new faces around here... welcome to the family! :hug: sorry I'm not really around at all...

If there's anything I've missed that's crucial to family news, please let me know, somebody!

Upvote 0

AdJesumPerMariam

To Jesus through Mary
Jan 26, 2004
At Home
Visit site
✟51,621.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hey everyone! Just checking in. Hope you're all doing fine. :hug:

hey all! just checking in!

Life seems to be keeping me busy enough! My computer decided to die this weekend, so I don't have a computer anymore, and I'm super busy with school and such, so I hardly have time to deal with the fact that I need a new computer, but can't afford it...

I miss you all! Aunt Tracie, thanks for the message you sent a little while back :)

Hilly, I'm so excited for you as you venture into this new relationship, and meet the parents! :eek: You'll be fine though! Keep being your wonderful self and they won't be able to help loving you!

I see some new faces around here... welcome to the family! :hug: sorry I'm not really around at all...

If there's anything I've missed that's crucial to family news, please let me know, somebody!

:hug: 's!

Essential family news:
I haven't had to use the wet noodle, lately!! :D

Reactions: MeekOne
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.