The Passover.

Nige55

Mar 2, 2012
✟68,732.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was anticipating a more mature Christian discussion.Perhaps other members would join in.
Any comments about my posts concerning the Crucifixion and my concern about Christianity dying in this part of the world?

Did you not care to read mine, or any of the other 21 PAGES ?

Upvote 0

Kenneth Watwood

Jul 2, 2017
Stafford
✟10,001.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He believes the bible needs HIM to correct it, and that others need (through his own intellect, not even a vision!) him to decide what is of God, rejecting the bible as the holy word of God. And he's looking for others to join his cause.

I smell a cult :idea:^_^^_^
How sad.

• Agree
Reactions: Nige55
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
He believes the bible needs HIM to correct it, and that others need (through his own intellect, not even a vision!) him to decide what is of God, rejecting the bible as the holy word of God. And he's looking for others to join his cause.....
Maybe he doesn't care who believes or not - or what they believe, as long as they PAY DOLLARS/ BUY his book ? It is very strange .... there used to be a lot of similar "world church" teachings that went the same sort of way though - maybe they got to him , offered him something he thought he couldn't turn down ?

Or if there is a lot of money involved, most people would not willingly give up the money , even when their souls depend on it. As it is written, "love of money is the root of all evil" ..... and that is VERY COMMON - not so strange to find it happening even here?

Upvote 0

Kenneth Watwood

Jul 2, 2017
Stafford
✟10,001.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe he doesn't care who believes or not - or what they believe, as long as they PAY DOLLARS/ BUY his book ? It is very strange .... there used to be a lot of similar "world church" teachings that went the same sort of way though - maybe they got to him , offered him something he thought he couldn't turn down ?

Or if there is a lot of money involved, most people would not willingly give up the money , even when their souls depend on it. As it is written, "love of money is the root of all evil" ..... and that is VERY COMMON - not so strange to find it happening even here?
My book is available for a few pounds not dollars but I will post on that tomorrow with an explanation.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
My book is available for a few pounds not dollars but I will post on that tomorrow with an explanation.
It is as bad an example as the boook of M&rm&n, or H&nd&, etc etc etc...

A false gospel, directliy opposed to Scripture - why? < shrugs > doesn't matter why - it directly contradicts Scripture.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I really, really hope you are kidding.
Goooooogle search his name to see his testimony leading up to and including when he woke up one morning and turned away from God (unless this happened earlier, but just isn't noted) - it is as bad as it sounds in this thread, only worse.

It is like Joseph Smith, but without claiming an angel or someone brought him a new message - instead he just decided one morning ...... ick.... to oppose Scripture.
search terms: "kenneth watwood" staffordshirenewsletter

See in the top listings the profile "retired doctor and author"

• Winner
Reactions: Nige55
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nige55

Mar 2, 2012
✟68,732.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Goooooogle search his name to see his testimony leading up to and including when he woke up one morning and turned away from God (unless this happened earlier, but just isn't noted) - it is as bad as it sounds in this thread, only worse.

It is like Joseph Smith, but without claiming an angel or someone brought him a new message - instead he just decided one morning ...... ick.... to oppose Scripture.
search terms: "kenneth watwood" staffordshirenewsletter

See in the top listings the profile "retired doctor and author"

Wow, I didn't really believe when you mentioned it could be for money. You were quite right.
So that's the reason for all this 'I will reveal this tomorrow' rubbish, he's been trying to string people along to sell his book. Not sure there will be many takers from here.

This has become quite the thread !!

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Wow, I didn't really believe when you mentioned it could be for money. You were quite right.
So that's the reason for all this 'I will reveal this tomorrow' rubbish, he's been trying to string people along to sell his book. Not sure there will be many takers from here.

This has become quite the thread !!
Oh, there's already been people buying his book - and like this site , the more people who click on links, the more money they make,
so also
the more publicity he gets, even "bad" publicity, the more books he will sell - that is the way the world works.....

Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
They all deserve a Bible that glorifies God.
The Bible does glorify God...everything that exists reflects God's glory.

John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Colossians 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

God is all those things that the Bible speaks of...and to take any of that away would be sharing an alternate truth. The reason folks are not coming to Christianity is all to do with what they seek...soulish things, not spiritual.

Perhaps we are mistaken... and you have walked in God's love so long that you forget what the heart of man is truly like when it knows not God...and what the repercussions are in coming to that knowledge...that HE is God.

And then, you found HIM the same way all who awaken do/will...re-writing the Bible cannot change the process of the plan God has for all mankind...

Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I was anticipating a more mature Christian discussion.Perhaps other members would join in.
Any comments about my posts concerning the Crucifixion and my concern about Christianity dying in this part of the world?
The Crucifixion is a the crux of God's plan to reconcile man back to Himself...the lamb who was slain before the foundations of the world were laid. What Adam lost (his spiritual eyesight) when God opened a wound in his side to take out a woman...Christ came as the door back to being ONE. Christ wounded to heal our wound...

That story of the process of our soul finding its way back (reconciled to The Father) starts at the beginning of the Bible and is throughout the whole book. Carrying the cross and suffering as Christ did is part of our journey. The things in the Old Testament are an example of this journey...Israel (as a son) and God's dealings with them/us. To KNOW Him...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kenneth Watwood

Jul 2, 2017
Stafford
✟10,001.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Bible does glorify God...everything that exists reflects God's glory.

John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Colossians 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

God is all those things that the Bible speaks of...and to take any of that away would be sharing an alternate truth. The reason folks are not coming to Christianity is all to do with what they seek...soulish things, not spiritual.

Perhaps we are mistaken... and you have walked in God's love so long that you forget what the heart of man is truly like when it knows not God...and what the repercussions are in coming to that knowledge...that HE is God.

And then, you found HIM the same way all who awaken do/will...re-writing the Bible cannot change the process of the plan God has for all mankind...
Thank you.But I cannot accept that the Flood and the Passover glorifies God.Therefore that part of the Bible cannot be true.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Thank you.But I cannot accept that the Flood and the Passover glorifies God.Therefore that part of the Bible cannot be true.
Idolatry or witchcraft says the same thing you do, potentially.

Whatever sinful flesh you dwell in, agrees with you, and you have put
that
sinful nature you were born with on a higher authority over YHWH the CREATOR and instead of believing in Jesus the Savior Messiah Redeemer
who came to set men free from such defiled thoughts and sin.

Believing a lie, you put the sinful creation OVER the CREATOR, exactly as written in Scripture,
and have dire judgment to look forward to , if you never repent thereof.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Watwood

Jul 2, 2017
Stafford
✟10,001.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Idolatry or witchcraft says the same thing you do, potentially.

Whatever sinful flesh you dwell in, agrees with you, and you have put
that
sinful nature you were born with on a higher authority over YHWH the CREATOR and instead of believing in Jesus the Savior Messiah Redeemer
who came to set men free from such defiled thoughts and sin.

Believing a lie, you put the sinful creation OVER the CREATOR, exactly as written in Scripture,
and have dire judgment to look forward to , if you never repent thereof.
You are doing what the leaders of the so called Christian church did for many years and they got away with it for centuries.As I see it you are saying,believe what I tell you to believe,otherwise you will be punished for it.This was done during the inquisition,with terrifying results.
When you get the opportunity ask Galileo.

Upvote 0

Nige55

Mar 2, 2012
✟68,732.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As I see it you are saying,believe what I tell you to believe,otherwise you will be punished for it.

Once again , this demonstrates a lack of understanding of what Christianity is actually about.
Do you really think that people come to faith in Jeshua by listening to a person alone ? I don't know a single Christian who hasn't had some revelation from God, a spiritual conviction that the bible is God's holy word and message for us. I know I certainly did.
Then again, what you're trying to tell us is that through your own intellect (the intellect of man is limited at best) that you know what the right course for Christianity is.
I'll take the holy spirit transforming peoples lives through the bible for the glory of God over the intellect alone of someone trying to sell a book. I'll give it to you though, you've got some chutzpah !

Upvote 0

Kenneth Watwood

Jul 2, 2017
Stafford
✟10,001.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Once again , this demonstrates a lack of understanding of what Christianity is actually about.
Do you really think that people come to faith in Jeshua by listening to a person alone ? I don't know a single Christian who hasn't had some revelation from God, a spiritual conviction that the bible is God's holy word and message for us. I know I certainly did.
Then again, what you're trying to tell us is that through your own intellect (the intellect of man is limited at best) that you know what the right course for Christianity is.
I'll take the holy spirit transforming peoples lives through the bible for the glory of God over the intellect alone of someone trying to sell a book. I'll give it to you though, you've got some chutzpah !
Surely we have to use our intellect to decide whether it is a revelation from God.
I had a wonderful experience many years ago. I was driving home to have a quick lunch when suddenly I knew that God was real. I immediately felt exhilarated and was anxious to get home and tell my wife.She soon told other Christian friends.When I told the same story to a friend who was a neurology professor he said,how did you know that it was a message from God?
If your message about My Chutzpah was a compliment,many thanks.with love and best wishes,Kenneth.

Upvote 0