Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
No way!......... Lets just pop some popcorn and watch them exercise.^_^

I exercise my right to not exercise.
Oooooh look at the pretty pink butterflies! Those are nice butterflies, oh come here little butterflies.

Hey, they won't move, they aren't moving! :confused:

Upvote 0

CoolMom6

SAHMO6
Oct 27, 2005
Sin City
✟34,298.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Could someone please help me pull my hair out?
Yeah, how come is it when you finally decide to go cut your hair, that morning, it looks exactly the way you like it, without much effort, so you cancel the haircut, thinking that hey, my hair looks good longer, and then the next day, it looks like crud again???

UGH!!!!
So, should I cut my hair???!!!!:tutu: :confused: :tutu:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

4Everloved

Legend
Apr 18, 2007
Tennessee, USA
✟36,621.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah, how come is it when you finally decide to go cut your hair, that morning, it looks exactly the way you like it, without much effort, so you cancel the haircut, thinking that hey, my hair looks good longer, and then the next day, it looks like crud again???

UGH!!!!
So, should I cut my hair???!!!!:tutu: :confused: :tutu:
Let it grow! The kinks will grow out eventually.

At least...that's what I'm trying to do. Those bad hair days are hard to take though.

How was your week, coolmom? Was it as crazy as you thought it would be?

Upvote 0

day2day

~*~Desiring God~*~
Apr 15, 2005
USA
✟49,434.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I exercise my right to not exercise.
Oooooh look at the pretty pink butterflies! Those are nice butterflies, oh come here little butterflies.

Hey, they won't move, they aren't moving! :confused:
They're products of the padded room.
crazy_smiley.gif

Upvote 0

hannahfievel

He has known me since the womb, amen.
Apr 24, 2007
maryland
✟20,492.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello padded room peeps,

Nice to see there are others! HELLO!!! I saw this for the first time today...so really "we can say" whatever pops into our teenie tiny minds? :cool:

No one would judge a fruitcake right? If this is really a "playroom" for us looney tunes...then I will fit right in! :clap: Is it really? Okay...see my paranoid behavior kicking in...I just hate when someone knocks me down cuz I thought a weird thing...so sometimes I just need someone to bounce a thought off of...so??? Really in here it IS okay? one more looney sister in Christ, hannah (fievel) banana is my full name given to me by other forum members! :doh:and :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

day2day

~*~Desiring God~*~
Apr 15, 2005
USA
✟49,434.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello padded room peeps,

Nice to see there are others! HELLO!!! I saw this for the first time today...so really "we can say" whatever pops into our teenie tiny minds? :cool:

No one would judge a fruitcake right? If this is really a "playroom" for us looney tunes...then I will fit right in! :clap: Is it really? Okay...see my paranoid behavior kicking in...I just hate when someone knocks me down cuz I thought a weird thing...so sometimes I just need someone to bounce a thought off of...so??? Really in here it IS okay? one more looney sister in Christ, hannah (fievel) banana is my full name given to me by other forum members! :doh:and :D
chimpanzee_thinking_poster.jpg

Hmmmm. We're take her!

Reactions: hannahfievel
Upvote 0