Visit site
✟293,924.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Jesus said: Take care to not be deceived......
This statement shows that being deceived IS possible for Christians. Amply proved by how most Christians; have very differing understandings of the Prophetic Word. Matthew 24:24
What to do? For over 10 years now, I have had a website up with many articles pointing out the prophesies; Gods plans for the end of this age, culminating in the Return of Jesus.
I post on the Christian Forums, refuting errors and wild fables, and showing how the Prophets describe a coherent and logical sequence of things that can and will happen.
That I have had very little success doesn't really worry me, it’s just somewhat frustrating! The actual prophets had a far harder time of it than I have.

We can all see how the world situation is now unsustainable. We have had wars, plagues and natural disasters. But as Jesus said, in Matthew 24:7-8; they are just the birth pangs of the new age. There has to come some kind of massive change before Jesus Returns to reign as King, for the final 1000 years of mankind’s history.
But what the Bible Prophets, including Jesus in Matthew 24:37-44, do tell us, is an event of similar magnitude to Noah's Flood; a total reset of our civilization.

What Jesus said in Matthew 24:27-30 is of the greatest interest to us now.
1/ He will come like a lightening flash, seen by all. But not yet by His presence. Psalms 11:4-6, Habakkuk 3:4
2/ There will be many killed. Jeremiah 25:33.
3/ The vultures will gather.
4/ AFTER that time, there will be other cosmic signs and He will Return in power and great glory.

1/ The great and terrible Day of the Lords fiery wrath, is a worldwide disaster prophesied in over 100 scriptures. Jesus' next action on earth as: Isaiah 61:2b, 2 Peter 3:7, Rev 6:12
2/ Millions will die from this disaster, especially in the Middle East. Zephaniah 1:14-18, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Jeremiah 10:18
3/ The 'vultures' refers to the rich influencer's of the world, who know what is about to happen and have prepared shelters. They will take control and form a One World Government, led by them. Which we Christians will not be a part of; Isaiah 62:1-5, Romans 9:24-26
4/ The time between the Sixth Seal, a literal Day of disaster, Joel 2:30-31, Isaiah 63:1-6, and the glorious Return of Jesus, is about 20 years.

As Revelation 8:1; the Seventh Seal says; a half hour in heaven... That equals about 20 years of earth time, using the formula of 1 day in heaven equal to 1000 years of earth time.

Jesus told 2 parables; Matthew 25:1-30
The ten virgins; We must be prepared and be aware of what must happen, as the Day He changes the world, will come unexpectedly. 1 Thessalonians 5:1-11
The three servants entrusted with the Masters valuables. Literally our 'talents'. We must do whatever is in our power to further the Kingdom.

Then, when He Returns, He will bring our rewards with Him, Matthew 16:27, Matthew 24:45-46, and those who have failed to act righteously and to promote the truths of scripture, may suffer some loss. 1 Corinthians 3:11-15..... he will escape with his life, after passing thru the fire.
Our test by fire. 1 Peter 4:12

Last edited:

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,814.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Problem being, is that there are thousands upon thousands of so called end times experts claiming that only they know the truth. Why? Because, they misinterpret and misunderstand scripture. They read into it and out of it, what they 'believe' scripture is saying. They cherry pick from scripture and add their 'own' individual ideas as to what it means.

Throughout history they have all come and gone. So have their 'warnings'.

The Bible is the most misinterpreted and misunderstood book in the whole world, as i have said time and again.

• Agree
Reactions: martymonster
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,924.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Which of these events do you think you will see before you die ?
All of them.
And I'm 78.
I do have a good reason to believe this.
The Bible is the most misinterpreted and misunderstood book in the whole world, as i have said time and again.
One thing you have said right!
But God gave us the prophesies, we should be able to read the Word and understand what they actually mean. What the Prophets wrote: is what will happen. What they didn't write; won't happen.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
All of them.
And I'm 78.

Life expectancy in New Zealand for men seems to be 81,2 years atm, doubt COVID19 is going to make it any better....

So you are predicting the end times in around three years.

Well, that should spice things up. I think you are just going to die disappointed without seeing any of this.

Upvote 0

Inkfingers

Somebody's heretic
Site Supporter
May 17, 2014
✟160,762.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Where, if anywhere, does the attempt to rebuild Israel without a temple, come into "End Times" (in your view)?

I have no position on this myself (a rareity in itself! ^_^ ) so am asking without any agenda.

[edited strange typos]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,924.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
So you are predicting the end times in around three years.
No.
The timing given in the Bible tells us Jesus will Return in about 10-20 years.

I am a fit and active man. My dad lived to 90, I expect to do better that that.
Where, if anywhere, does the attempt to rebuild Isreal with a temple, come into "End Times" (in your view)?
Be good if you spelled Israel correctly.
It will be the new inhabitants of all the holy Land, who will build the new Temple. Isaiah 62:1-5, Isaiah 35, Ezekiel 34:11-16, Romans 9:24-26

Upvote 0

Inkfingers

Somebody's heretic
Site Supporter
May 17, 2014
✟160,762.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Be good if you spelled Israel correctly.

Typos happen.

It will be the new inhabitants of all the holy Land, who will build the new Temple. Isaiah 62:1-5, Isaiah 35, Ezekiel 34:11-16, Romans 9:24-26

So where does Israel-without-a-temple fit into prophecy? Is it mentioned anywhere?

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,814.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
All of them.
And I'm 78.

One thing you have said right!
But God gave us the prophesies, we should be able to read the Word and understand what they actually mean. What the Prophets wrote: is what will happen. What they didn't write; won't happen.

Ok, but, what makes you think that out of the thousands of end times experts in the world that your view / interpretation is the correct one? I am not trying to kick up dust here, just curious as i have seen so many that truly believe they are in the know, so to speak.

God bless you

Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus said: Take care to not be deceived......
This statement shows that being deceived IS possible for Christians. Amply proved by how most Christians; have very differing understandings of the Prophetic Word. Matthew 24:24
What to do? For over 10 years now, I have had a website up with many articles pointing out the prophesies; Gods plans for the end of this age, culminating in the Return of Jesus.
I post on the Christian Forums, refuting errors and wild fables, and showing how the Prophets describe a coherent and logical sequence of things that can and will happen.
That I have had very little success doesn't really worry me, it’s just somewhat frustrating! The actual prophets had a far harder time of it than I have.

We can all see how the world situation is now unsustainable. We have had wars, plagues and natural disasters. But as Jesus said, in Matthew 24:7-8; they are just the birth pangs of the new age. There has to come some kind of massive change before Jesus Returns to reign as King, for the final 1000 years of mankind’s history.
But what the Bible Prophets, including Jesus in Matthew 24:37-44, do tell us, is an event of similar magnitude to Noah's Flood; a total reset of our civilization.

What Jesus said in Matthew 24:27-30 is of the greatest interest to us now.
1/ He will come like a lightening flash, seen by all. But not yet by His presence. Psalms 11:4-6, Habakkuk 3:4
2/ There will be many killed. Jeremiah 25:33.
3/ The vultures will gather.
4/ AFTER that time, there will be other cosmic signs and He will Return in power and great glory.

1/ The great and terrible Day of the Lords fiery wrath, is a worldwide disaster prophesied in over 100 scriptures. Jesus' next action on earth as: Isaiah 61:2b, 2 Peter 3:7, Rev 6:12
2/ Millions will die from this disaster, especially in the Middle East. Zephaniah 1:14-18, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Jeremiah 10:18
3/ The 'vultures' refers to the rich influencer's of the world, who know what is about to happen and have prepared shelters. They will take control and form a One World Government, led by them. Which we Christians will not be a part of; Isaiah 62:1-5, Romans 9:24-26
4/ The time between the Sixth Seal, a literal Day of disaster, Joel 2:30-31, Isaiah 63:1-6, and the glorious Return of Jesus, is about 20 years.

As Revelation 8:1; the Seventh Seal says; a half hour in heaven... That equals about 20 years of earth time, using the formula of 1 day in heaven equal to 1000 years of earth time.

Jesus told 2 parables; Matthew 25:1-30
The ten virgins; We must be prepared and be aware of what must happen, as the Day He changes the world, will come unexpectedly. 1 Thessalonians 5:1-11
The three servants entrusted with the Masters valuables. Literally our 'talents'. We must do whatever is in our power to further the Kingdom.

Then, when He Returns, He will bring our rewards with Him, Matthew 16:27, Matthew 24:45-46, and those who have failed to act righteously and to promote the truths of scripture, may suffer some loss. 1 Corinthians 3:11-15..... he will escape with his life, after passing thru the fire.
Our test by fire. 1 Peter 4:12

Keras you have made previous predictions of the 2nd coming that have failed to come pass.

Deuteronomy 18:22 When a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD and the message does not come to pass or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. The prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.

Lost4Words put it very accurately. Out of the thousands of different end time predictions, which all claim to be the correct one, how do we know that your claim is the correct one?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,924.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
So where does Israel-without-a-temple fit into prophecy? Is it mentioned anywhere?
Which Israel do you mean?
The fake one currently occupying a small part of the holy Land, or the real Israel of God, His faithful Christian people?

My reply to Claninja and Lost FW, is: I support my beliefs with scriptures.
When I don't, as in making wrong date predictions, then I apologize for my personal error.
But I make no apology when I point out prophesies that contradict the weird and fanciful beliefs of many people.
My OP on this thread has some very important information for us today. Ignoring it and castigating the messenger, is the height of stupidity.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,814.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Which Israel do you mean?
The fake one currently occupying a small part of the holy Land, or the real Israel of God, His faithful Christian people?

My reply to Claninja and Lost FW, is: I support my beliefs with scriptures.
When I don't, as in making wrong date predictions, then I apologize for my personal error.
But I make no apology when I point out prophesies that contradict the weird and fanciful beliefs of many people.
My OP on this thread has some very important information for us today. Ignoring it and castigating the messenger, is the height of stupidity.

Others also support their own personal beliefs with scripture. This can be witnessed time and again my friend.

The old saying, 'beware of false prophets' is very apt in these modern times as, end time experts are two a penny.

How are we stupid by not agreeing with your predictions? Only 'You' can claim your predictions are 100% correct. Just like all the other end time experts. You interpret scripture in your own way. Others interpret it in their way. I see it differently to how you see it.

When i see your explanations on different passages from scripture they dont line up with my views. Does that mean only you have the correct explanations? Is everyone else completely wrong?

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,924.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
When i see your explanations on different passages from scripture they dont line up with my views. Does that mean only you have the correct explanations? Is everyone else completely wrong?
You have yet to post your views. All you have done so far is to object to others.

The Prophetic Word can be difficult to understand, but when plain statements such as Jesus made in His Olivet talk, like the forthcoming Lords Day of wrath being similar to what happened in Noah's time, then we know something dramatic must happen.
Shouldn't we Christians know about it? 1 Thess 5:1-6

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Typos happen.
I can relate. I do typos, mispellings, words added or omitted, wrong words, auto-correct changes my words sometime, etc. etc. I hardly ever make a post that I don't re-edit it as soon as I post it.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,814.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
You have yet to post your views. All you have done so far is to object to others.

The Prophetic Word can be difficult to understand, but when plain statements such as Jesus made in His Olivet talk, like the forthcoming Lords Day of wrath being similar to what happened in Noah's time, then we know something dramatic must happen.
Shouldn't we Christians know about it? 1 Thess 5:1-6

Interpretation, interpretation, interpretation

Not everyone sees things the same way.

• Agree
Reactions: claninja
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Interpretation, interpretation, interpretation

Not everyone sees things the same way.
Lost4words, I think you are voicing a Catholic view of Jesus's Return to be without warning, and none of the 7 years 70th week considerations?

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,814.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Lost4words, I think you are voicing a Catholic view of Jesus's Return to be without warning, and none of the 7 years 70th week considerations?

No i am not.

I believe in the partial preterist view myself.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The problem is that Jesus never put stress on a solar flair event that reshapes the world before the 7 years take place - to fortify the fundamental premise of your scenario.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,924.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The problem is that Jesus never put stress on a solar flair event that reshapes the world before the 7 years take place - to fortify the fundamental premise of your scenario.
All the prophets 'fundamentally fortify the premise' of a forthcoming Day that will reset our civilization, of a magnitude similar to Noah's Flood.
I could post a list of over 100 unfulfilled prophesies confirming this, but if people don't want to know or are incapable of understanding, then there's no point.

Do you really think that Jesus meant His Return in Matthew 24:37-41? Note: 2 Peter 3:1-7.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.