Visit site
✟227,210.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A grid exists of weeks, periods of seven years, and multiples of seven that extend beneath the pages of scripture, surfacing briefly inside stories and seemingly innocuous chronologies. The ‘lost’ Sabbatical and Jubilee years are key to this, but finding them requires a careful examination of the chronology of the Judges, Kings of Israel, and the era between the Old and New Testaments. To uncover these cycles, I identified scriptural cases, dated them, cross-checked them with the continuous count, and cross-checked them with known extra-biblical records.

The resulting timeline reveals a stunning convergence of data to Jesus of Nazareth. The Sabbatical years were not lost after all, but counted inexorably to His atoning sacrifice. Moreover, the Sabbatical years (observed or not) were followed by the prophets. In addition to the Messianic countdown, they provide unexpected confirmation of historical dates in the Old Testament. The implications of this research will positively impact folks interested in end times subjects.

This YouTube video serves as an introduction to my research. Here it is, adapted from a message I gave several years ago. I hope you like it.

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This book "The Atonement Clock" is one of the most powerful books I have ever read.

I have given out several copies to friends, family, and members of my church.

The book proves that the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is a mathematician.

I let a friend of mine, who is a retired mechanical engineer, read the book.
When he returned the book he had one word to say about it...
Wow!

His comment was a perfect summary of the book.

Upvote 0

Christian Gedge

Nov 29, 2017
Waikato
Visit site
✟227,210.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks Berean,

In the last few years there has been a lot of interest in Shemitah - the 7 year sequence of years. Unfortunately, people have got on the bandwagon of trying to make it count to the rapture. If only they would follow the count and see where it really came to. Right on the revealing of Jesus with John the Baptist!

I was amazed when I first saw it. Still am. :openmouth:

Reactions: jgr
Upvote 0