✟263,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Romans 14:13 (NASB20)
Therefore let’s not judge one another anymore, but rather determine this: not to put an obstacle or a stumbling block in a brother’s or sister’s way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How does one determine not to put an obstacle or a stumbling block in another’s way….?

That would be to know nothing but one being crucified with Christ….

For own will, that being self itself is that which puts a stumbling block of itself in another’s way….For what self lays claim to other then itself being crucified with Christ is self putting forth itself rather then Christ…. For Christ is the end of the law to all that believe, meaning that if it is not an expression of Christ, which is the expression of righteousness, it is self elevating itself and thereby being a stumbling block….

For if all things do not begin and end with one being crucified with Christ, self is being manifested…. Regardless of how religious or how many words of scripture are used, if it does not come through one’s faith in Christ manifesting His life through one, it is an obstacle and a deviation from Christ… For regardless of how long or short one has been joined to Christ, all can manifest Christ, but this manifestation can only be according to one’s faith in Christ living His life through one….For Christ living His life through one is the only thing that is not an obstacle or a stumbling block, for Christ being the all because Christ is the all….

For scripture says that which is not of faith is sin, that being, that which is not from faith that Christ is living His life through one is the obstacle that is to be overcome by all….

For if it is self, it is the obstacle, if it is Christ, it is not….

Unto Him be our all…..

A fellow follower of His, Not me

Reactions: Mr. M

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟39,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Therefore let’s not judge one another anymore, but rather determine this: not to put an obstacle or a stumbling block in a brother’s or sister’s way.
An interesting assessment from Peter that would qualify as a stumbling block.
1 Peter 4:15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, an evildoer,
or as a busybody /meddler in other people’s matters.

So a busybody ranks among the evildoers of the world. Seems odd at first, until
you realize that person is playing god "in other people’s matters".
This can become a way of life for religious authority who fail to mind their estate.

Matthew 23:4 For they bind heavy burdens, hard to bear, and lay on men’s shoulders;
but they will not move them with one of their fingers.

Am I teaching rebellion here? No, the members of a body must follow the leadership
where the Lord has placed them. The assessment is for the leaders to be mindful,
the
followers must follow, with this in mind.
Matthew 23:3 Therefore whatever they tell you to observe, that observe and do,
but do not do according to their works; for they say, and do not do.

• Winner
Reactions: Not me
Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟263,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

“until you realize that person is playing god "in other people’s matters".

I think this truth is a very deep truth… Thanks for sharing that which God has revealed in you…

Keep pressing in…. :)

A fellow presser, Not me

• Friendly
Reactions: Mr. M
Upvote 0