The OBOB "What are you listening to?" Thread

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
The eerie thing of this song is - after the whole blow up thing - the one guy ended up committing suicide.
[The other guy sings under his own name]

Milli Vanilli - Girl I'm Gonna Miss You (High Quality) - YouTube

RIP Rob Pilatus.

Eight years after fifteen-minute pop sensation Milli Vanilli were ensconced in the annals of pop infamy for not singing on their Grammy winning debut album and lip-synching in concert, model/dancer/"singer" Rob Pilatus was found dead in a Frankfurt hotel room on Thursday, April 2. He was 33.

Although an official autopsy report has not yet been issued, according to German newspaper Blid am Sonntag and AP reports, Pilatus had been consuming a potentially fatal combination of alcohol and pills. Pilatus' former partner Fab Morvan and producer Frank Farian told the newspaper that Pilatus had been undergoing drug rehab in Germany since late last year.

Read more: Milli Vanilli's Rob Pilatus dead at 33 | Music News | Rolling Stone
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MKJ

Contributor
Jul 6, 2009
East
✟23,894.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Here is a plug for my dad's buddy, who entered a contest to write a protest song, in the folk style, and won!

The Song is called Prosperous Day, and it's by Carl Cameron. I thought it was pretty good. The video was filmed in the area my dad lives in.

Prosperous Day - YouTube

Upvote 0