Oct 9, 2005
✟1,775.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It's been quite some time since I've posted here, but I have some important information to share. I was critical of Bush on these forums during the reign of his administration, and I'm critical of Obama just the same.

To put it simply, there is no "change" with the election of Barack Obama. He is the establishment's man through and through, just as George W. Bush was.

In the words of George Orwell, writing in 1984,

"The Party is not concerned with perpetuating its blood but with perpetuating itself. Who wields power is not important, provided that the hierarchical structure remains always the same."

Remember when Obama stated that he would make ending the war in Iraq a top priority? His campaign rhetoric gave the impression that troop withdrawl would happen 16 months after his election. Now, partial withdrawl will maybe take place in 20 months, and 50,000 troops will be left stationed in Iraq as "advisors."

Get ready for more war, because Obama has approved 17,000 troops to surge into Afghanistan.

What about the new Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner? He is the former president of the New York Federal Reserve!

And the new National Security Adviser James L. Jones? He admitted last month that he gets "daily orders" from Henry Kissinger. His exact words were:

"Thank you for that wonderful tribute to Henry Kissinger yesterday. Congratulations. As the most recent National Security Advisor of the United States, I take my daily orders from Dr. Kissinger, filtered down through General Brent Scowcroft and Sandy Berger, who is also here. We have a chain of command in the National Security Council that exists today."

Watch the new documentary, The Obama Deception, and find out who is behind Obama:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

ScottBot

Revolutionary
May 2, 2005
a state of desperation
✟57,712.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Anyone interested?
If this is affiliated with Media Malpractice, I have already been there and am thoroughly disgusted with the status of media in our country. I am glad that newspapers are failing, because they have grossly failed to provide the intended check and balance that the framers of the Constitution meant it to be, and have instead become tools of the state. There is a reason why Fox News is killing the other networks by nearly a 3-1 margin over the next closest competitor, MSNBC. This by the Nielson rating taken this past Friday.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/03/23/cable-news-ratings-for-friday-march-20/15035

P2+ Prime Time
FNC – 2,486,000 viewers
MSNBC –912,000 viewers
CNN—880,000 viewers
HLN – 693,000 viewers
CNBC – 198,000 viewers

Upvote 0

Billnew

Legend
Apr 23, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
If this is affiliated with Media Malpractice, I have already been there and am thoroughly disgusted with the status of media in our country. I am glad that newspapers are failing, because they have grossly failed to provide the intended check and balance that the framers of the Constitution meant it to be, and have instead become tools of the state. There is a reason why Fox News is killing the other networks by nearly a 3-1 margin over the next closest competitor, MSNBC. This by the Nielson rating taken this past Friday.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/03/23/cable-news-ratings-for-friday-march-20/15035

P2+ Prime Time
FNC – 2,486,000 viewers
MSNBC –912,000 viewers
CNN—880,000 viewers
HLN – 693,000 viewers
CNBC – 198,000 viewers
ouch, thats got to hurt those that always talk bad about FNC.

As far as the OP, I wouldn't be suprised. Obama said anything and everything to get elected, and is finding keeping even his most heartfelt promises to be alot harder then he believed.
I don't believe it's Obama's deception,
He is in over his head, he is out of his league.
Bush might not have been the sharpest tool in the shed, but he had experience, knew how things worked. Obama is blowing in the winds of public opinion. If it pushes him one way, the next will push him back over here.

Upvote 0

BlessEwe

Legend
Dec 22, 2003
California
Visit site
✟33,670.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Wait they didn't say anything about Obama being a secret underground terrorist Muslim in this video. If you look at the page this video comes from on You Tube, it is just 100% Obama slamming. :doh:
Now Bush is conveniently out of the way, they're willing to sacrifice his name to get to Obama
<<< Well said!
We have a major mess to clean up from major greed in this Country, just like any person in recovery it takes time, and hard work. Cracks me up when these things come out after such a short time of Obama's time in officeEdited to ask a question: Do you really feel Ron Paul would do a better job getting us out of this mess?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Daniel19

Oct 9, 2005
✟1,775.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Wait they didn't say anything about Obama being a secret underground terrorist Muslim in this video. If you look at the page this video comes from on You Tube, it is just 100&#37; Obama slamming.

No, that's a red herring issue. I mentioned some real issues in the OP, and the documentary covers real issues as well.

Obama has already stabbed his supporters in the back. He is working for the establishment, just as Bush did. The only change we got when Obama was elected is new bird cage liner. All of the establishment's dirt falls onto the figurehead president (whoever that may be) and we blame it on him. After he leaves, we praise the next leader as the savior, and the cycle repeats.

Take a look at the inner circles of power. Remember when Obama was hurried off to a secret meeting back in November? The press was deceived into believing they would see Obama on his campaign plane in Dulles, but he was in reality attending a secret meeting with Hillary Clinton. This might not seem like much to you, but it gets more interesting when we find out that the secretive Bilderberg Group (which Clinton and her husband have frequently attended in the past) was meeting just 3 miles away that weekend in Chantilly VA at the Westfields Marriott hotel.

Watch this CNN video to see the press wondering what happened:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_pC2ryEBTU

Upvote 0

BlessEwe

Legend
Dec 22, 2003
California
Visit site
✟33,670.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Ok the video above shows Obama was not on the plane, things do come up.

This might not seem like much to you, but it gets more interesting when we find out that the secretive Bilderberg Group (which Clinton and her husband have frequently attended in the past).

This is a communist group, do you have any facts that the Clintons are involved?

Upvote 0

JoyJuice

Senior Veteran
Aug 8, 2006
✟20,965.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Others
Remember when Obama stated that he would make ending the war in Iraq a top priority? His campaign rhetoric gave the impression that troop withdrawl would happen 16 months after his election. Now, partial withdrawl will maybe take place in 20 months, and 50,000 troops will be left stationed in Iraq as "advisors."
I don't know, it sounds pretty consistent to me. He said he would end the war, well, to quote from your article, " &#8220;Let me say this as plainly as I can: by August 31, 2010, our combat mission in Iraq will end.&#8221; Okay there's the statement to end the war. He makes that declaration at the end of Feb, so to end of Aug that is 18 months, pretty close to 16. So this is the agreement between the US and Iraq, "pull home the last of the U.S. troops by the end of 2011".

I really don't see anything really out of line here.

Get ready for more war, because Obama has approved 17,000 troops to surge into Afghanistan.
This is and will be a mistake.

What about the new Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner? He is the former president of the New York Federal Reserve!
I know, but it seems Joe the Plumber was busy. I mean, who should he hire to run Treasury other then someone who probably has experience as the most powerful State Treasury department?

How is that deceptive?

And the new National Security Adviser James L. Jones? He admitted last month that he gets "daily orders" from Henry Kissinger. His exact words were:
Did you read the rest of the speech?
Watch the new documentary, The Obama Deception, and find out who is behind Obama:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw
Alex Jones also believes 9/11 was an inside job. That FEMA is building hundreds of concentration camps on military bases with separate areas for men, women and women with children. [SIZE=-1]Alex Jones: At the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, federal agents with breathing gear went in to kill the people inside so there would be no witnesses to the truth of how that standoff really began.[/SIZE]

The man is a conspiracy theory nutjob, please apply one chuckle and a large grain of salt.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Take a look at the inner circles of power. Remember when Obama was hurried off to a secret meeting back in November?
According to the CNN site, that was June 6, 2008 - not November - and he met with Clinton in Diane Feinestein's apartment.

Upvote 0

Breetai

For I am not ashamed of the Gospel...
Dec 3, 2003
✟23,820.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Alex Jones also believes 9/11 was an inside job. That FEMA is building hundreds of concentration camps on military bases with separate areas for men, women and women with children. [SIZE=-1]Alex Jones: At the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, federal agents with breathing gear went in to kill the people inside so there would be no witnesses to the truth of how that standoff really began.[/SIZE]

The man is a conspiracy theory nutjob, please apply one chuckle and a large grain of salt.
Why does he believe those things? Why do you not believe them?

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why does he believe those things?
It isn't certain that he does believe those things. He may be a cynical instigator playing on others' fears.

Why do you not believe them?
Lack of convincing evidence combined with the unreliability of the source.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Axioma

Eccentric, Culture Ulterior (Absconded)
Aug 10, 2008
✟17,276.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Putting aside the conspiracy stuff can anyone show me how Obama is different in any substantive way from Bush? Not what he's SAID but what he's actually done or is actually trying to do.

The Partial Birth Abortion Ban Act of 2003:
partialbirth.jpg

And the Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2009:
29ledbetter-600.jpg

Reactions: Grizzly
Upvote 0

Grizzly

Enemy of Christmas
Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2002
Tallahassee
✟46,060.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

P2+ Prime Time
FNC – 2,486,000 viewers
MSNBC –912,000 viewers
CNN—880,000 viewers
HLN – 693,000 viewers
CNBC – 198,000 viewers

Well, if you view Foxnews as being the most "correct" and the rest of the mainstream* media as biased, this is not such good news. If you also added in NBC, ABC, and CBS, then "conservative" news is getting killed. Still respectable, but far from dominant.

* I do not consider MSNBC as mainstream - they lean as hard to the left as Fox does to the right.

Upvote 0

chaz345

Dec 14, 2005
✟20,724.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The Partial Birth Abortion Ban Act of 2003:
partialbirth.jpg

And the Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2009:
29ledbetter-600.jpg

I said substantive. Neither of those two actions has any bearing on anything of critical importance in terms of the functioning of the country.
Show me any significant difference in terms of say economic policy which most would agree should be the first and maybe even last priority at the moment.

Oh yeah another thing. What possible significance does passing an act designed to address a non-existant problem have? You are aware that the so called wage gap is largely a myth, right?

Upvote 0