This little light of mine ...
Jul 3, 2005
Pretoria
✟17,568.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
1Sa 6:15 And the Levites took down the ark of Jehovah, and the coffer that was with it, wherein the jewels of gold were, and put them on the great stone: and the men of Beth-shemesh offered burnt-offerings and sacrificed sacrifices the same day unto Jehovah.

Upvote 0

White St*r

Jul 3, 2005
Pretoria
✟17,568.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
1Sa 6:19 And he smote of the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of Jehovah, he smote of the people seventy men, and fifty thousand men; and the people mourned, because Jehovah had smitten the people with a great slaughter.

(How do I make it look like the rest? Yellow topic and writing in block .... ?)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

White St*r

Jul 3, 2005
Pretoria
✟17,568.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
1Sa 7:10 And as Samuel was offering up the burnt-offering, the Philistines drew near to battle against Israel; but Jehovah thundered with a great thunder on that day upon the Philistines, and discomfited them; and they were smitten down before Israel.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.