• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

The Next Verse is . . . (5)

Discussion in 'Bible and Book Games' started by ChrisBot, Jun 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mini_mim

mini_mim Give ME your money

+256
    Christian
    Single
    1 Samuel 6:14 (The Message)

The cart came into the field of Joshua, a Beth Shemeshite, and stopped there beside a huge boulder. The harvesters tore the cart to pieces, then chopped up the wood and sacrificed the cows as a burnt offering to GOD.

2. White St*r

White St*r This little light of mine ...

+115
    Christian
    Single
    1Sa 6:15 And the Levites took down the ark of Jehovah, and the coffer that was with it, wherein the jewels of gold were, and put them on the great stone: and the men of Beth-shemesh offered burnt-offerings and sacrificed sacrifices the same day unto Jehovah.

3. Stormboy

Stormboy ...

+4,605
    Christian
    Private
  4. White St*r

+115
    Christian
    Single
    1Sa 6:17 And these are the golden tumors which the Philistines returned for a trespass-offering unto Jehovah: for Ashdod one, for Gaza one, for Ashkelon one, for Gath one, for Ekron one;

5. Stormboy

Stormboy ...

+4,605
    Christian
    Private
  6. White St*r

+115
    Christian
    Single
    1Sa 6:19 And he smote of the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of Jehovah, he smote of the people seventy men, and fifty thousand men; and the people mourned, because Jehovah had smitten the people with a great slaughter.

(How do I make it look like the rest? Yellow topic and writing in block .... ?)

7. HisJavajunkie

HisJavajunkie Well-Known Member

+234
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    1 Samuel 6:20

The men of Beth-shemesh said, "Who is able to stand before the LORD, this holy God? And to whom shall He go up from us?"

8. White St*r

+115
    Christian
    Single
    1Sa 6:21 And they sent messengers to the inhabitants of Kiriath-jearim, saying, The Philistines have brought back the ark of Jehovah; come ye down, and fetch it up to you.

9. D.W.

D.W. Contributor

+2,393
    Single
    1 Sam 7:1 And the men of Kirjathjearim came, and fetched up the ark of the LORD, and brought it into the house of Abinadab in the hill, and sanctified Eleazar his son to keep the ark of the LORD.

10. White St*r

+115
    Christian
    Single
    1Sa 7:2 And it came to pass, from the day that the ark abode in Kiriath-jearim, that the time was long; for it was twenty years: and all the house of Israel lamented after Jehovah.

11. carmi

carmi Well-Known Member

+370
    Baptist
    Single
  12. kelco

kelco Rev. Kelco

+635
    Methodist
    Private
    1Sa 7:4 So the sons of Israel removed the Baals and the Ashtaroth and served the LORD alone.

13. Bullheadangel811

Bullheadangel811 Junior Member

+194
    Pentecostal
    Single
  14. b.a.t

b.a.t Love the Lord with all your heart.

+959
    Christian
    Private
  15. Stormboy

Stormboy ...

+4,605
    Christian
    Private
  16. carmi

carmi Well-Known Member

+370
    Baptist
    Single
  17. Jet1988

Jet1988 oooh carriad mawr!

+259
    Christian
    Private
  18. White St*r

+115
    Christian
    Single
    1Sa 7:10 And as Samuel was offering up the burnt-offering, the Philistines drew near to battle against Israel; but Jehovah thundered with a great thunder on that day upon the Philistines, and discomfited them; and they were smitten down before Israel.

19. Jet1988

Jet1988 oooh carriad mawr!

+259
    Christian
    Private
  20. messenjah

messenjah Veteran

+13
    Christian
    Single
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.