Feb 26, 2014
✟115,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(NAS) Matthew 23:13 “But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you shut off the kingdom of heaven from people; for you do not enter in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in.

Upvote 0

Crwth

He must increase but I must decrease
Feb 26, 2014
✟115,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(NAS) Matthew 23:14 [Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you devour widows’ houses, and for a pretense you make long prayers; therefore you will receive greater condemnation.]

Upvote 0

Crwth

Feb 26, 2014
✟115,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(NAS) Matthew 23:15 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you travel around on sea and land to make one proselyte; and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as yourselves.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Crwth

Feb 26, 2014
✟115,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(NAS) Matthew 23:16 “Woe to you, blind guides, who say, ‘Whoever swears by the temple, that is nothing; but whoever swears by the gold of the temple is obligated.’

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Crwth

Feb 26, 2014
✟115,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(NAS) Matthew 23:23 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cummin, and have neglected the weightier provisions of the law: justice and mercy and faithfulness; but these are the things you should have done without neglecting the others.

Upvote 0

Crwth

Feb 26, 2014
✟115,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(NAS) Matthew 23:25 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you clean the outside of the cup and of the dish, but inside they are full of robbery and self-indulgence.

Upvote 0