✟17,170.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Howdy y’all!

My name is Mark and I’ve joined to sharpen myself as it says in scripture as “iron sharpens iron man sharpens man.” I can’t wait to dive in and read your blogs and get better at writing my own! I’m a husband, dad, worker, and again a student at Houston Baptist university! I hope I can share my knowledge and wisdom! As I’m sure you can tell from my username I like to fish. I also like to talk about God, so I combined the two! I have my own website and YouTube channel and I’d appreciate if y’all checked them out! Thanks for the welcome!

YouTube @Genesis Fishing
&
www.FishGenesis.com

Attachments

• 4832FEC3-8D9F-4219-AFD1-ACB3EB7E3128.jpeg
    4832FEC3-8D9F-4219-AFD1-ACB3EB7E3128.jpeg
    398.4 KB · Views: 2

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Howdy y’all!

My name is Mark and I’ve joined to sharpen myself as it says in scripture as “iron sharpens iron man sharpens man.” I can’t wait to dive in and read your blogs and get better at writing my own! I’m a husband, dad, worker, and again a student at Houston Baptist university! I hope I can share my knowledge and wisdom! As I’m sure you can tell from my username I like to fish. I also like to talk about God, so I combined the two! I have my own website and YouTube channel and I’d appreciate if y’all checked them out! Thanks for the welcome!

YouTube @Genesis Fishing
&
www.FishGenesis.com
Welcome to CF. I look forward to getting to know you better.

Reactions: Pilgrim
Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Thank y’all! I hope I can be a great ambassador of God’s! I can’t wait to soak up the wealth of wisdom and knowledge I’m sure is here!
Great looking fish!

I don’t have any “wealth of wisdom and knowledge”, but maybe we’ll both soak some up, as there are a lot of wise folks here willing to share.

I keep thinking I know something, then God jumps in and points out how wrong I am. Very embarrassing and humbling, I must say. One of these days I will get it right...

Upvote 0

Genesis Fishing

Feb 8, 2018
Houston
✟17,170.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Oh man God corrects me alllll the time! I’ll get in a heated discussion with my wife. I’ll also have thoughts that might not be necessarily Christian and BAM! He lays it on me! But it’s awesome to be corrected because I know it’s for the best!

Thanks for the compliment on my fish!

Upvote 0

Genesis Fishing

Feb 8, 2018
Houston
✟17,170.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hey shoe,

How in tarnation do I send a private message back!? But yeah man no worries I feel the same! I appreciate the follow, and I’m sure I can learn a ton from you. I have already got a lesson in kindness and hospitality!

Reactions: “Paisios”
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hey shoe,

How in tarnation do I send a private message back!? But yeah man no worries I feel the same! I appreciate the follow, and I’m sure I can learn a ton from you. I have already got a lesson in kindness and hospitality!
Kind of you to say.

So, I posted a message on your “profile”. To do that, click on the avatar of the person you want to write to, go to “profile” and you’ll see there a place to write on the wall, but those are publicly visible.

For private messaging, you want to “start a conversation”. From the FAQ page,
Once you have made at least 20 posts and have 5 positive post ratings, you can initiate conversations with other members. To do this, you can either click on Start a Conversation under the member's name, or click on your Inbox, and click on Start a Conversation at the bottom of the pop up.

I hope that is helpful.

Upvote 0