Aug 26, 2003
Heart of Dixie
Visit site
✟29,976.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Hello Crimson! How are you?" Tahlee smiled at the little dragolian. Lanor picked Crimson up. "Oh, Shinji and I will be there as quickly as we can. In the private dining chamber in the Royal Suite? I just made a mess and need to clean that up but then I'll be there!" Lanor explained quickly. "Tell Sira I'll be there!"
Tahlee laughed at Lanor. "Okay I'll be sure to tell her."

Upvote 0

Ellesar

biomedical engineer-to-be and LOTR fanatic
Jul 2, 2004
Rinoth with the dragons
Visit site
✟47,119.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jessam laughed as well and then waited for Tahlee.

----

Sira groaned slightly when the sunlight hit her face. Squinting slightly, she looked toward the window and sighed softly before sitting up. She just sat on the side of her bed for a moment and then went and splashed some water on her face before getting dressed for the day.

Upvote 0

knightstemplar

Grand Master Ravion of the Christian Jedi Order
Jul 22, 2005
San Jose, CA
Visit site
✟11,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
((I'm going to take a day or so to read up where you guys are and then try to jump my character back into this. If someone would kindly PM me to remind me what's going on or w.e. infor would be usefull, I'd greatly appreciate it. TY. And hello Elessar.))

Upvote 0

Ellesar

Jul 2, 2004
Rinoth with the dragons
Visit site
✟47,119.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jessam wrapped an arm around Tahlee's shoulders and hugged her close. They arrived at Sira's room after only a few minutes, and Jessam knocked on her door. Startled by the unexpected knock, Sira jumped and tripped over a chair in her haste to get to the door. Before opening the door, she straightened the skirt of her pale yellow gown. "Good morning Tahlee, Jessam." she said when she saw who was standing in the hallway.

Upvote 0

cyberwing

Blessed beyond the curse!
Aug 26, 2003
Heart of Dixie
Visit site
✟29,976.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Tahlee smiled at Sira and reached in to hug her. "Good morning Sira!" She looked down at her dress. "Did you hurt yourself?" she whispered discreetly.

She turned back to Jessam and then looked back at Sira. "Lanor said he will be there for breakfast this morning." She smiled to herself and took Jessam's arm.

Upvote 0

Ellesar

Jul 2, 2004
Rinoth with the dragons
Visit site
✟47,119.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sira blushed slightly and whispered back, "Not too badly... I might've bruised my shin though when I tripped over that chair..." When she heard that Lanor would be there for breakfast, she smiled and said, "Well then... Let's get going!"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ellesar

Jul 2, 2004
Rinoth with the dragons
Visit site
✟47,119.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jessam only laughed and then took the lead on the way to the dining room. Sira raised an eyebrow at Tahlee and said, "If you say so..." After a few moments, they arrived at the dining hall and Jarrod and Melena greeted them.

Upvote 0

Quantum X

Legend
Oct 17, 2006
✟21,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"Okay Mr. Yell our ears off..." Shinji said and crossed his arms, looking at Lanor. They were both ready and out of their rooms. "How do we get to this dinning hall?" Crimson thought of some perfect Rascal like revenge for blasting him awake... He flew over to Lanor, almost perfectly and landed on his head. He messed his hair about and then flew back to Shinji's shoulder. Crimson chirped triumphantly. Shinji couldn't help but laugh.

Upvote 0

Big Al545

Veteran
Jul 16, 2007
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
✟18,786.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
[http://www.christianforums.com/t5750569-galak.html](((hope you like it))) "Omist made his way to the city of Esgalostia. He walked slowly, eyes alert everywhere, towards the Palace. As he entered, he asks the man,"Is there anyone I can talk to who's in charge around here? I'd like to join the Palace Guards."

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ellesar

Jul 2, 2004
Rinoth with the dragons
Visit site
✟47,119.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
((hey Disciple, just a quick suggestion. You don't need to put quotes around your post unless your character is speaking. also use walked, entered, and asked instead of walks, enters, and asks. :)))

The guard at the door looked at Omist silently for a few moments and then said, "Wait here please." Leaving Omist under the watch of the other doorman, the guard walked over to a page and gave him the message. With a nod, the boy ran off in search o Jessam and Alyan. Walking back to Omist, the guard said, "Someone will be here in a moment. Please make yourself comfortable."

Upvote 0

Ellesar

Jul 2, 2004
Rinoth with the dragons
Visit site
✟47,119.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The lad asked a few other guards if they had seen Jessam or Alyan. Finally getting the information he needed, he ran to the Royal wing and to the private dining room. He stood to the side, waiting for someone to notice him. Jarrod looked over at the page and motioned for him to come closer. "There is someone at the door wanting to join the guard." the page said after bowing. "I was told to get either Jessam or Alyan."

Jessam looked over at the page, and then over at Tahlee. "I'll handle this. I'll be right back, my love. Shall I bring him up here King Jarrod?" Jarrod nodded and said, "Yes. That way we all can meet him." Jessam nodded and then followed the page back downstairs. Seeing Omist leaning against the wall, Jessam walked over to him and said, "Good morning. I'm General Jessam. I heard that you wish to join the guard?"

Upvote 0

Big Al545

Veteran
Jul 16, 2007
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
✟18,786.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
"Yes Sir, Your are correct, although, being new to the city, closest thing to a city i've been in, would probably be my elven village, but sadley, it was destroyed by some savage beasts. But why dwell on the past while the present is apon us!" Omist put his hand out for the General to shake.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.