Visit site
✟1,021,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Is that a border on top or is that the title? 22 letters in one word?

lol apparently it kept putting anything with only spaces together in one word...even when I had 4 or 5 in between! Hopefully adding the slash helps!

Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

All4Christ

✙ The Handmaid of God Laura ✙
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,021,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
An IMG_0400.JPG ? Sorry!

IMG_0399.JPG

No O's in this song title, though there is an O in the lyrics!

_ _ _E_ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ E _ _

Used letters: O

• Haha
Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0

All4Christ

CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,021,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

All4Christ

CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,021,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Thank you;:) I almost didn't put that in; even though I was pretty sure; for three reasons:

1--I hadn't put in any guesses because of my Mod duties; which I had let slide playing this game (I like it so much) and didn't feel I should; but I just couldn't help my self. :rolleyes:

2--Have you ever; like in class in school and you know the answer but have already gave answers before; and the teacher wants to have someone else answer; and your setting there with your hand up going; "I know the answer-pick me--pick me!--ha! :D Well then; you know how I felt. :cool:

3--Because of those Mod duties and also; my old arm has only so many hours a day of use; do you think it would be OK if I nominated one of the players here to play the next round? :)
Maybe even draft somebody from outside our little group who might like to come in and be the host for a round? Does anyone have a song they think would be a good one and they would like a try at stumping us? o_O

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I know exactly what you mean. It should be fine to let whoever you want do it - maybe ask for volunteers? Or whatever you like.

Only I can't do it right now, for the reasons you mentioned and others, so please don't pick me, lol.

Upvote 0

All4Christ

CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,021,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Thank you;:) I almost didn't put that in; even though I was pretty sure; for three reasons:

1--I hadn't put in any guesses because of my Mod duties; which I had let slide playing this game (I like it so much) and didn't feel I should; but I just couldn't help my self. :rolleyes:

2--Have you ever; like in class in school and you know the answer but have already gave answers before; and the teacher wants to have someone else answer; and your setting there with your hand up going; "I know the answer-pick me--pick me!--ha! :D Well then; you know how I felt. :cool:

3--Because of those Mod duties and also; my old arm has only so many hours a day of use; do you think it would be OK if I nominated one of the players here to play the next round? :)
Maybe even draft somebody from outside our little group who might like to come in and be the host for a round? Does anyone have a song they think would be a good one and they would like a try at stumping us? o_O

Draft anyone you want! :). Except I can't do the next one! It's a bit crazy during beginning of the week.

Upvote 0