Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
You must be disappointed your favorite (Russia Today) wasn't on the list Comrade.

You are a funny one, comrade! You know that I haven't had to pay attention to RT since the CPUSA finalized their take over at NPR.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You are a funny one, comrade! You know that I haven't had to pay attention to RT since the CPUSA finalized their take over at NPR.
How many CPUSA teams made the NCAA tournament?

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm afraid I'm unfamiliar with that punchline, comrade.
I appreciate difficulty translating Russian to English. CUSA is Conference USA.

Old Russian proverb: If one must explain joke, one must expect to be transferred to Siberia. Russian comedy different than Western humorist. Glorious leader Putin says "Stand up comic" is man making joke prior to being shot.

I must go for now my American Friend, but will be here all week. Capitalists please remember to tip waitress.

• Haha
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Having just began to notice these a bit on Facebook as an Aussie I am interested to know how Americans view the listed sources in terms of telling the truth and reliability.
Independant research. I do not trust any of the MSM, and only use independant media as a reference point to research a topic. Only after I have read, or found the actual topics source, do I consider alternative media on the topic.

Upvote 0

Spiritlight

✰•.¸¸★•*´¨`*•.¸.✰
Apr 1, 2011
manitoba
✟23,118.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Independant research. I do not trust any of the MSM, and only use independant media as a reference point to research a topic. Only after I have read, or found the actual topics source, do I consider alternative media on the topic.
can you teccomend any good sources? I'm always interested for a few different viewpoints.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
can you teccomend any good sources? I'm always interested for a few different viewpoints.

Well, for me I tend to stray from editorials, and commentary. I search the library of Congress a lot here: Home | Library of Congress

I read the constitution here: U.S. Senate: Constitution of the United States

You can also find transcripts from congress/senate deliberations here: https://www.senate.gov

Immigration Law, and code Federal Regulations: Laws

What I am trying to say is, I tend to find the source, rather than blindly follow someone's subjective commentary on any given subject. I like to read the actual legislation, or watch the deliberation. Or the topic at hand, if it is not law or politics related. That way I know what actualy happened, or what the legislation actualy is. I am constantly amazed at the outright lies perpetuated by the MSM, and the worst of it is, all those that just parrot information that is easily refuted by some diligent research.

Some of the stuff I watch, read, or look for can be offensive since I look at the real issues. The real world is not nice, and I have seen, and read some horrible things. I do not think I could link most of those thing here, or even point you in the direction per CF rules. The problem with that is, that if you never witness what is actualy happening, you never know if you're being had. If you're interested in something Trump said, watch him say it, and not some cherry picked clip. Watch the entire speech. If you're interested in certain legislation, read it, not about it..... read the legislation itself. I would suggest going to the source, but in today's society most want it all neatly packaged for them with no effort on their own part. That is the issue. They can feed you whatever they want if you keep eating at the trough.

That being said Breitbart is good. Roger Stone, Alex Jones, David Knight, and the like. Now Alex Jones is intense, and kind of in your face, so.... but I never caught him lying.

• Winner
Reactions: Spiritlight
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Cow is Russian?
American Friends: It is good idea to be on winning side. Presidential Trump and glorious leader Putin want peacefulness and stableness like after World War when glorious Russian warriors defeated Germany. And Russia knows about building beautiful walls to protect citizens.

Upvote 0

Spiritlight

✰•.¸¸★•*´¨`*•.¸.✰
Apr 1, 2011
manitoba
✟23,118.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, for me I tend to stray from editorials, and commentary. I search the library of Congress a lot here: Home | Library of Congress

I read the constitution here: U.S. Senate: Constitution of the United States

You can also find transcripts from congress/senate deliberations here: https://www.senate.gov

Immigration Law, and code Federal Regulations: Laws

What I am trying to say is, I tend to find the source, rather than blindly follow someone's subjective commentary on any given subject. I like to read the actual legislation, or watch the deliberation. Or the topic at hand, if it is not law or politics related. That way I know what actualy happened, or what the legislation actually is. I am constantly amazed at the outright lies perpetuated by the MSM, and the worst of it is, all those that just parrot information that is easily refuted by some diligent research.

Some of the stuff I watch, read, or look for can be offensive since I look at the real issues. The real world is not nice, and I have seen, and read some horrible things. I do not think I could link most of those thing here, or even point you in the direction per CF rules. The problem with that is, that if you never witness what is actually happening, you never know if you're being had. If you're interested in something Trump said, watch him say it, and not some cherry picked clip. Watch the entire speech. If you're interested in certain legislation, read it, not about it..... read the legislation itself. I would suggest going to the source, but in today's society most want it all neatly packaged for them with no effort on their own part. That is the issue. They can feed you whatever they want if you keep eating at the trough.

That being said Breitbart is good. Roger Stone, Alex Jones, David Knight, and the like. Now Alex Jones is intense, and kind of in your face, so.... but I never caught him lying.
great post thanks you sound like you know your stuff.

I haven't travelled much but like you have researched beyond the junk we get dished up and your right the world isn't really nice.

Assuming me and you are on the net in first world countries we are probably filthy rich by our living standards alone compared to most of the population. Even someone on welfare here is better off than than most people in the world.
There's been a handful of terrorist attacks in western countries but the US and allies have been drone bomb killing thousands of innocent civilians and accidentally bombing the only hospital in an area killing all the patients, doctors and nurses. Funny how hats never mentioned.

I get so annoyed when the west plays the victim in all this and further oppresses poor nations so some lying politician can get elected. ie evil Trumps travel ban. That's such a con job to oppress the innocent for a media stunt. Meanwhile innocent civilians will be killed this week by us and we will never hear about it unless it's on Wikileaks and there will be no justice for them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums