Dec 19, 2003
Sweden
Visit site
✟8,336.00
Faith
Christian
Blessed-one said:
yeah, i guess it counts.. :)

BUT, i'm really surprised that it's Azumanga Daioh. Frankly, the first impression i have of it is extremely bad.

Well it's not an anime that EVERYONE likes... give it a few eps and if you still don't like it, skip it. Personally I thought it was a fun anime. Not emotionally provoking at all in my case, but that's me :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jak007

Feb 4, 2004
NSW, Australia
✟7,635.00
Faith
Christian
ne1 heard of Vandread? its only 2 seasons long but it is the most emotional anime ive seen by far. its sent that cool chill down my spine numerous times and motivated me 2 become a better person. some of the episodes sorta contain lessons of life and how 2 deal with them. definetely worth watching imo

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Blessed-one

a long journey ahead
Jan 30, 2002
Australia
Visit site
✟25,777.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
yep. well, glad to see that you get something out of vandread. Vandread is a really typical type of anime that spells out the theme in the form of a character shouting it out literally on top of a mountain as bro puts it. so yeah.. i'm glad to hear of your good response to it. :) You can tell from my bro's comment that he doesn't like it much.

Upvote 0

call-me-dan

stumbling-toward-light
Feb 19, 2004
West Palm Florida
✟7,886.00
Faith
Christian
Yasuo said:
oh oh i'd like to add metropolis i cried at the ending.. i dont cry for anything...

metropolis was one of my firsts... it still kinda is... well anyway, i agree, its ending was beutiful but sad.

i dont know, i havnt seen too many anime... i started on Excel, but uh, that was a bit too hardcore for me haha. very funny, very immiture and inapropriot (sp.. ah who cares).

im gonna check to see if there is a sugestion post of killer (awsome) anime movies out there other Christians enjoyed.

oh, i just saw Spirited Away, awsome movie (more like Disney stuff, but with deep meaning)

l8er days
†dan†

Upvote 0
The most emotionally provoking anime ive seen is pokemon. You were probably expecting that weren't you? ;)

Anyway, i think it is, because i felt so sad when Pikachu was going to stay behind with all of the other Pikachu's, and when Butterfree left to live with the pink Butterfree. ....*Sniff*.....It was soooo sad....

And when Larvitar was trapped and calling out for it's mum. I cried, because it sounded sooo sad and was remembering being separated from its mum after she was attacked and wounded.

Upvote 0