Status
Not open for further replies.

unworthyone

Yes this is me! Like my glasses?
Mar 25, 2002
Visit site
✟9,398.00
Coincidence or Prophecy?

I don't know anything thats lasted this long in terms of war. The time is close to them rebuilding the temple, and also many of todays prophets say there will soon be a seven year peace treaty. I'm not really sure on how it is all coming from the Bible. Some of the stuff I've read I just don't see where they come up with the stuff. Anyone believe the wars are of the prophecies in the Bible?

(btw is this a duplicate thread?)

Unworthy,

I know this is off topic in this thread but I was hoping you would answer my question in your "Red heifer" thread. After I asked you to explain the supposed "Red Heifer" prophecy the thread sunk off the board. I've heard it spoken of but never had it explained to me. how bout it? Thanks.

Oh, on your Mid East wars question and the supposed rebuilding of the temple and the supposed 7 year peace treaty to come, I don't think any of it is biblical. All a big misunderstanding of prophecy in my opinion. Like I say, my opinion. This is a big subject. The 7 year peace treaty thing comes from a misunderstanding of the 70 weeks prophecy. I started a thread on the 70 weeks in the "end times and prophecy" area of the discussion board. Come on over. Or if you want to disuss details of various "Israel" and end time issues here, this is a big subject, I'm game. Fire away.

Upvote 0

unworthyone

Yes this is me! Like my glasses?
Mar 25, 2002
Visit site
✟9,398.00
Originally posted by aChristian
Unworthy,

I know this is off topic in this thread but I was hoping you would answer my question in your "Red heifer" thread. After I asked you to explain the supposed "Red Heifer" prophecy the thread sunk off the board. I've heard it spoken of but never had it explained to me. how bout it? Thanks.

Actually the Jewish people are the ones who so adamantly support the Red Heifer being a substantial chance for building the temple. I just know that they will build it if they have the means to do so. I'm really wondering whether or not this building of the temple is scriptural or not (prophecy).

Upvote 0
Originally posted by unworthyone

Actually the Jewish people are the ones who so adamantly support the Red Heifer being a substantial chance for building the temple. I just know that they will build it if they have the means to do so. I'm really wondering whether or not this building of the temple is scriptural or not (prophecy).

I'd still be interested in knowing why the Jews feel as they do about a Red Heifer. If you know please let me know. Thanks.

As I said, I don't think the Bible prophecies a rebuilding of the Temple in our day. Of course it prophesied that the Temple which Babylon destroyed in 587 BC would be rebuilt. And it was. Maybe someone has taken those prophecies and misapplied them to the Temple that was destroyed by Rome in 70 AD.

Upvote 0
I just read over the material which is posted at the site you recommended. I thought it was quite poor from beginning to end.

Nearly all of the 12 so called "signs" that we are living in the time of the end which are there discussed I think are nothing of the sort.

The "Red Heifer" "sign" had to be one of the worst pieces of biblical interpretation I've ever read.

There might be some truth to # 11, "PLANS FOR THE ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT ... This generation ... has the communications and transportation needed to form a one world government which the Antichrist will establish."

However, that will also be true a thosand years from now.

Don't get me wrong. I think we very well may be living very close to the time of Christ's return. I just think the so-called signs people are using to prove it are nothing of the sort.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.