The Messianic was the first congregation

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Well... After study... I believe the church of Ethiopia is a result of the second congregation, which I would classify as Oriental Orthodox...

Messianic -Built in Jerusalem
Oriental Orthodox- Built in the Roman Empire
Orthodox - Built in Constantinople
Catholic - Built in Rome
Protestant - Built in Germany
Revived - Built in England
Material - Built in the United States

We have a Messianic Christian who visits our Bible Study and his view is that the Messianic congregation were scattered among the others in time. I see, though, Messianic churches arising to form their own congregations. And... Wishing them well! I may go for a vi
You might like the Messianic History which you can find at the top.

Reactions: rockytopva
Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
You might like the Messianic History which you can find at the top.
Thank you sir! And please note that I am not recommending any particular denomination. In this day and time I believe a good senior pastor is the greatest asset in any particular church approved here on the CF. And that one must research a church before making any kind of commitments.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Thank you sir! And please note that I am not recommending any particular denomination. In this day and time I believe a good senior pastor is the greatest asset in any particular church approved here on the CF. And that one must research a church before making any kind of commitments.
It is like lampposts along the spiritual journey to God. Each gathering is at a certain level in which the congregation can comprehend, appreciate and play a role in His world and work. Philidelphia of Revelation was known for brotherly love, but it is not known for much else. Yet this congregation was much loved and appreciated by God.

Reactions: rockytopva
Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I believe it is a great time to be a Messianic and to have opportunity to walk as Christ walks... In the midst of the seven golden candlesticks...

The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches. - Revelation 1:20

Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks; - Revelation 2:1

If I were to recommend anything to the Messianic it would be to attend your Messianic congregation and walk as you have opportunity among the other congregations. We have a Messianic brother (whom we named Professor Richard) who does this and also attends our bible study on Wednesday mornings. I was asking him about Job and how he got all that information about God pre-convenant, and his answer was from Noah himself! To me it is always a pleasure to here a Messianic speak in church.

• Friendly
Reactions: Yusuphhai
Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
As I have stated I believe the Messianic to be the first congregation. I am wondering what Bible the Messianic prefer? And the time in history such a compilation occurred? In researching the King James it didn't come about until what I would call Sardisean times. Thanks.

Upvote 0