The media's slaughter of the true people of God...? Demonically and Satanically controlled and...

GirdYourLoins

Nov 27, 2016
Brighton, UK
✟122,682.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So I guess that "love your neighbor as yourself" or "God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world should be saved through him" mean nothing to you? You think that I, a Christian brother whom you've never met, am "a snake"? I really feel sorry for you and will be praying for you, that you might come to an understanding of the truth.

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your graciousness be known to everyone. The Lord is near. Don’t worry about anything, but in everything, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses every thought, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."
While I dont agree with the way he put it, there is some truth that the liberal left want to undermine Christian values. George Soros, one of the liberal left champions and someone who funds a lot of the liberal left movement has clearly been involved with anti-Chrisitan things, including funding the National Union of Students here in the UK. Part of the agenda is to push a stance that you cant tell anyone that the only way to the Father is through the Son. You cannot preach the Gospel as The Truth, but only as "a" truth. You cannot tell anyone what they believe is wrong, you cannot tell them what Jesus said without being labelled an extremist. They are trying to implement laws that would make preaching the unadulterated gospel illegal. You'd have to change it to fit their agenda.

The liberal left in this country have gone to town on Christians and Jews to the point where both are virtually excluded from some universities due to the hate the liberal left spout at them and are being marginalised more and more with hate being spewed at us. Look at Tim Fallon, a Christian political leader who ended up resigning due to constant media attempts to trp him up and make him profess a Christian belief that was not politically correct. Hounded out of office is the saying that comes to mind.

The liberal left also control most of Hollywood and are constantly pushing the boundaries of acceptable behaviour. They have for many years been pushing homosexuality, adultery, violence, witchcraft, selfishness, pride, etc to normalise it in society. Its not just to promote these things, but to undermine biblical values of family, love your neighbour, humility, etc.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
While I dont agree with the way he put it, there is some truth that the liberal left want to undermine Christian values. George Soros, one of the liberal left champions and someone who funds a lot of the liberal left movement has clearly been involved with anti-Chrisitan things, including funding the National Union of Students here in the UK. Part of the agenda is to push a stance that you cant tell anyone that the only way to the Father is through the Son. You cannot preach the Gospel as The Truth, but only as "a" truth. You cannot tell anyone what they believe is wrong, you cannot tell them what Jesus said without being labelled an extremist. They are trying to implement laws that would make preaching the unadulterated gospel illegal. You'd have to change it to fit their agenda.

The liberal left in this country have gone to town on Christians and Jews to the point where both are virtually excluded from some universities due to the hate the liberal left spout at them and are being marginalised more and more with hate being spewed at us. Look at Tim Fallon, a Christian political leader who ended up resigning due to constant media attempts to trp him up and make him profess a Christian belief that was not politically correct. Hounded out of office is the saying that comes to mind.

The liberal left also control most of Hollywood and are constantly pushing the boundaries of acceptable behaviour. They have for many years been pushing homosexuality, adultery, violence, witchcraft, selfishness, pride, etc to normalise it in society. Its not just to promote these things, but to undermine biblical values of family, love your neighbour, humility, etc.

Oh my goodness, you mentioned all of two people. That means absolutely nothing. That is such a poor argument that it's not even worth discussing.

You say "the liberal left in this country have gone to town on Christians and Jews to the point where both are virtually excluded from some universities due to the hate the liberal left spout at them and are being marginalised more and more with hate being spewed at us." Which universities are you referring to? If they exclude Christians and Jews they are guilty of discrimination under the law. I sincerely doubt what you are saying!

I also can't follow your reasoning when you "change horses" in the middle of the paragraph. You blame the (fictitious) exclusion from universities on hatred from the "liberal left" , then say that more and more hatred is being spewed at us (whoever "us" might be).

I happen to be a political liberal and also a Christian.

1) Nobody I know belongs to some fictitious "left". That is generalizing at best and bigotry at worst. People like you and me have our own opinions. Are you a card-carrying member of "the right" or do you think for yourself?

2) Your saying, "The liberal left also control most of Hollywood and are constantly pushing the boundaries of acceptable behaviour. They have for many years been pushing homosexuality, adultery, violence, witchcraft, selfishness, pride, etc to normalise it in society." Is that a joke or are you being serious? Much of the media, including Hollywood, is controlled by the "conservative right". (The quotes are there because I don't believe there is a conservative right any more than there is a liberal left. There is a spectrum of political ideologies.) It is bizarre to say that "they have for many years been pushing homosexuality, adultery, violence, witchcraft, selfishness, pride, etc." Most liberals I know are for social equality and justice for all people. In case you haven't noticed it has become increasingly illegal in this country to discriminate against anyone for skin color, ideology (including all religions), gender (including gender identity), country of origin, etc. That is the way it should be! Which people did Jesus discriminate against? He said, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest" and John wrote "For this is the way God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life." For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world should be saved through him." Where do you see bigotry here?

Jesus lived during the era of the cruel Roman empire, when they were persecuting the Jews in Palestine. Times were far, far worse than they are now! What was his attitude about the dregs of society: prostitutes, tax collectors, and all kinds of sinners? He ate with them! Which of the thousands who followed him did he turn away because they weren't righteous? He said, “Those who are healthy don’t need a physician, but those who are sick do. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.

Nobody that I know "have for many years been pushing homosexuality, adultery, violence, witchcraft, selfishness, pride, etc to normalise it in society." That is such an extreme, fictitious statement that it boggles the mind. If by that you mean that people of whom you don't approve have been given the rights under the US Constitution to which they are entitled, is there something wrong with that? Many conservatives talk about freedom and the Constitution, but oppose putting that into practice.

Liberals believe that all people have been endowed by the Creator with certain inalienable rights, among which are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. The people of this country all have an equal right to form and live in a society that is fair and just to everyone. If you can't handle that then enter the political arena and try to change it. Yelling curses from the sidelines won't ever change the game.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,997.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Matthew 17:17, Mark 9:19...

But yes, regardless of that, he ate with them, talked with them, fellowshipped with them, did much and many good things, and was very good toward them...

He Loved them to the end...

God Bless!
I do try to do that, regardless... Try to be understanding, kind, gentle, but, I found out you can't always be, and am trying to navigate that right now...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I have images in my head that others put there, that have been difficult to exorcise, and whenever they get re-visited, I get angry now, it triggers something in me...
Have you considered counselling? Your thoughts appear quite pressured to me. And several times youve mentioned how you get angry. Are you monitoring how that comes out?

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,997.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Have you considered counselling? Your thoughts appear quite pressured to me. And several times youve mentioned how you get angry. Are you monitoring how that comes out?
It only comes out in my words only sometimes, I get defensive and tend to cut other people down or to the core... (when it comes out)...

I do see a counselor BTW...

When I get angry and the way it comes out with me, I'm wondering if it is or has to be "wrong"...?

God Bless!

• Prayers
Reactions: Serving Zion
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,997.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Neogaia777...your on a Christian site.. where its said JESUS is lord.. and in the 1st few lines you speak like the world.. that should not be done..you know better. Offended I am not.. please .. dont speak like that.
1st few lines, could you tell me what your talking about?

Upvote 0

Serving Zion

Seek First His Kingdom & Righteousness
May 7, 2016
Revelation 21:2
✟223,022.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Gluttonous Winebibber

May 7, 2017
Sterling Heights
✟22,433.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
By people who are hateful and afraid of people whom they've never met and know nothing about.

It's just that...after following the news for so long, and thinking carefully, it feels like time is almost up. What will you do when the internet is censored, your bank cards stop working, and they come after the Christians in the US through your stolen information? The EU is failing, our own government is against itself, and I feel like if Christians are not considering this then they will make the wrong choice and not trust God when these evils are upon them, because they were caught off guard, and did not believe that evil men exist in this world, and really do hate Christians for everything that they stand for. The plan is to divide us but we need to be mentally ready.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,997.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
It's just that...after following the news for so long, and thinking carefully, it feels like time is almost up. What will you do when the internet is censored, your bank cards stop working, and they come after the Christians in the US through your stolen information? The EU is failing, our own government is against itself, and I feel like if Christians are not considering this then they will make the wrong choice and not trust God when these evils are upon them, because they were caught off guard, and did not believe that evil men exist in this world, and really do hate Christians for everything that they stand for. The plan is to divide us but we need to be mentally ready.
I don't have to be any part of it, cause i'm in a position to be able to choose not, I think, for a reason and purpose unique to me, that involves staying out it... Or at least doing things separate from it or outside of it...

I'm ready for my Lord or death, or worse, any day... I am ready in Christ if and when that happens...

I think that's (what you describe) is what they're pushing and getting the exact results, they've already predicted they would see from the populous, the fear, the widespread panic and paranoia, the anxiety, all mainly fear based, the media controls the majority of the populous, and majority opinion, and they're manipulating you...

I'm not going to have any part of it... Things are so much clearer on the "outside" of it...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,997.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
You do know most societies are pretty adaptable, especially in times like these, when governments and societies and people groups are brought down to their knees...

Societies are actually pretty innovative, especially when things get desperate...

Remember for the first three and a half years, from maybe a situation like this, an Antichrist world leader will stem to form a one world government and economy, and will be a period of peace for all, except true Christians that is...

Then (the rapture maybe), and it all falls apart, the Antichrist declares himself God, in the newly rebuilt temple in Jerusalem, and plunges the world into war and disaster the likes of which, we cannot imagine... (I think that must happen after the rapture)...

I don't think were at the end yet, but the table is surely being prepared and set, I would say...

God Bless!

Upvote 0