The media's slaughter of the true people of God...? Demonically and Satanically controlled and...

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
The media's slaughter of the true people of God...? Demonically and Satanically controlled and inspired...? All the most popular stuff that is...?

There are things in latest and for some dog-gone reason, most popular, movies TV shows, are full of ideas that have not been known to the masses yet, most of them anyway, sick, twisted ideas, that I think are demonically inspired ideas, that makes us all sick...

And kills any true prophets of God... Probably so the world will not have them, a move of Satan...

No, not all media is bad, but most of it, and for some reason, the most popular, most of it is... You can take control of your media and use it for good and in a good way, but you'll probably always be very sensitive to the other kind of media than you like and choose to expose yourself to... Satan tries to take away that choice though, through the media, and not be you implanting, of your own choosing, ideas and concepts into your head, allowing him to do it instead, by flooding cultures everywhere with his influence, using the media...

I think it could Babylon the Great maybe, also...

So I say "Get out of her/it my people (true people of God)... Or take control of it, right now...

Comments...

Oh, I'd like to do this to the media BTW, and the words of this song, "You cannot be saved, this world (system, and the media) is to depraved..." And, "When you die, you'll know why..."

There is some truth to this song and video...

God Bless!

Last edited by a moderator:

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
The media's slaughter of the true people of God...? Demonically and Satanically controlled and inspired...? All the most popular stuff that is...?

There are things in latest and for some damn reason, most popular, movies TV shows, are full of ideas that have not been known to the masses yet, most of them anyway, sick, twisted ideas, that I think are demonically inspired ideas, that makes us all sick...

And kills any true prophets of God... Probably so the world will not have them, a move of Satan...

No, not all media is bad, but most of it, and for some reason, the most popular, most of it is... You can take control of your media and use it for good and in a good way, but you'll probably always be very sensitive to the other kind of media than you like and choose to expose yourself to... Satan tries to take away that choice though, through the media, and not be you implanting, of your own choosing, ideas and concepts into your head, allowing him to do it instead, by flooding cultures everywhere with his influence, using the media...

So I say "Get out of her/it my people (true people of God)... Or take control of it, right now...

Comments...

Oh, I'd like to do this to the media BTW, and the words of this song, "You cannot be saved, this world (system, and the media) is to depraved..." And, "When you die, you'll know why..."

God Bless!
It's also, like the matrix in a way I think also, this world system and the media, and being in it or a part of it...

It's evil, demonic, sick, twisted crap... Or, the machines are in control and not you (Matrix example), which would be like Satan also...

God Bless!

• Agree
Reactions: WilliamBo
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Beyond the media, even other people may try to plant sick, twisted, Satanic/demonic ideas in you, like witchcraft, or magic with the Word, which can make one picture an image which makes a certain thought... Their are demonic people, demonic books, demonic sounds, demonic video... That inspire a demonic idea in you and is an attack if you ask me, but some, even most people are "choosing it" anyway, and there very sickly hooked...

We need to free and liberate these people! (Matrix)...

Most of them are not afraid of the wickedness or darkness, but are actually very afraid of the light... While some of those in the light are afraid of the dark, and with good reason, keeps them wise, but being afraid of the light is senseless....

The light that their afraid of is stillness, quiet, not being constantly stimulated, being alone with themselves and God...

Being alone with just their own thoughts (and God's maybe)...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

There are things in latest and for some damn reason, most popular, movies TV shows, are full of ideas that have not been known to the masses yet, most of them anyway, sick, twisted ideas, that I think are demonically inspired ideas, that makes us all sick...

Comments...

God Bless!

This is tragic, ridiculous paranoia. Anyone can watch/listen to whatever they want, be it inspiring or otherwise.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
This is tragic, ridiculous paranoia. Anyone can watch/listen to whatever they want, be it inspiring or otherwise.
OK, you go ahead and do that then, just see what happens in the end, but as for me and my house...

God Bless!

Reactions: Ygrene Imref
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I've heard and seen enough sick crap for one lifetime, and someday, i hope you get to that point too...

You could be so very happy and have the potential to be very happy if only other people were or could be happy also, and if your world were different, you could and would be so happy, those are the kind of people that go to heaven or paradise earth, after the apocalypse is over...

God Bless!

I don't let people get away with it now, if their being sick and twisted, I say something now, Like, I don't want to hear that crap now, stop talking or I'll hit you, OK...? Not healthy not to let it out... I found out...

Righteous anger...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Your supposed to love what God loves, and also hate the things that God hates, they should provoke you...

And it's not sin, but wickedness or evil...

God Bless!
Be angry and yet do not sin... And, a rebuke in the right way is not a sin...

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
It does not affect the proud, cause Satan knows those are already his, but only those who do not walk in pride, and have a choice of running away, or evading, or dodging, or after enough of that, taking a stand and letting them know it's not OK... And you won't be having it in your world, or your wife or families and children's world either...

Time for the righteous to take a stand...

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I had a conversation with a friend, and he started talking about how they wore other peoples faces, and they were other peoples faces that had been skinned of real people, And he described the skinning process, it was sick, twisted, perverse... How they thought they wore many faces and thought they were many people like Legion... Like God, or a god...

I stopped him and said, that's sick, that's twisted... Then I asked him how he could watch stuff like that, and not get sick himself (pride maybe)...

Then I siad, cause he opened the door, God, the true God goes far beyond that, told him about the guy seeing men walking as trees thing, then Said God is All of everything, and he is in it all all the time, he is everything, every atom, inculding yes, people, but also animals past and present, and even in rocks, trees, forces of nature, everything... Then I told him, He's omnipresent... And he also omniscient, and omnipotent...

Then he started and we started talking about something else, thank God, but I felt and audience in our presence as we were talking, I was talking about and to my animals and I think he thought I meant something else, then I started wondering about it, as if we might have been talking about something else at the same time, like "spirits" maybe... And I felt an audience, he opened the door though, then I got to talk about God, the one and only true God...

This is how I witness, I usually wait for other people to open the door or create and opening, then I move in and sometimes, go in for the kill, so to speak...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I had a conversation with a friend, and he started talking about how they wore other peoples faces, and they were other peoples faces that had been skinned of real people, And he described the skinning process, it was sick, twisted, perverse... How they thought they wore many faces and thought they were many people like Legion... Like God, or a god...

I stopped him and said, that's sick, that's twisted... Then I asked him how he could watch stuff like that, and not get sick himself (pride maybe)...

Then I siad, cause he opened the door, God, the true God goes far beyond that, told him about the guy seeing men walking as trees thing, then Said God is All of everything, and he is in it all all the time, he is everything, every atom, inculding yes, people, but also animals past and present, and even in rocks, trees, forces of nature, everything... Then I told him, He's omnipresent... And he also omniscient, and omnipotent...

Then he started and we started talking about something else, thank God, but I felt and audience in our presence as we were talking, I was talking about and to my animals and I think he thought I meant something else, then I started wondering about it, as if we might have been talking about something else at the same time, like "spirits" maybe... And I felt an audience, he opened the door though, then I got to talk about God, the one and only true God...

This is how I witness, I usually wait for other people to open the door or create and opening, then I move in and sometimes, go in for the kill, so to speak...

God Bless!
Needless to say, I'm not watching "Game of Thrones"...

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Their is a danger of one becoming self-righteous, and in error, and just walking in pride or are to afraid and paranoid (and skeptical in some cases) of everything, and thinking everything is evil almost... But, I've got to tell you, I think Evil's presence is spreading and infecting more and more of us, for awhile now, working for and up to this moment...

But you can become afraid and paranoid of everything and think everything is evil, and be wrong, it has to agree with God to be right...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Every TV comes with an off button.

God Bless
Jax
Mine is off, most of the time now, and I just got a new one too...

There are some things that I watch sometimes, But, I listen to and watch sermons, and listen to music a lot and most of the time now, I don't watch any news, and just movies and shows I already know and am familiar with most of the time...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Why does the sick crap always seem to try and stick in and around the most, there kinda traumatic that way...

I've managed (with help) to exorcise many of them, but they can re-visited, and I get angry now when that happens, better anger than fear...

Upvote 0