elect
Dec 9, 2011
✟15,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
a special verse to me is Isaiah 54 -10

For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee ...

there are many promises in the Bible that we can be encouraged by.

The coming of the Lord is our hope .

There will be those that survive the Beast and his system .

Last edited:
Upvote 0
May 25, 2010
Visit site
✟18,018.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Guys, whether you're pre-trib, post-trib, or anything else, IT DOESN'T MATTER. All that this does is cause divisions in the church.

The only thing that matters is that we continue to live our lives as if Christ will come back any day, or as if we will not live to see the next day. In this way you won't even need to see the signs, if the only thing you are focused on is Christ Himself.

I don't know when Christ will come back. I don't know if there will be a literal 1,000 year reign. I don't know if there will be a literal rapture or tribulation. I just know that God has it in control and what will happen will happen and be in His will. That is all that matters to me.

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟735,410.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Guys, whether you're pre-trib, post-trib, or anything else, IT DOESN'T MATTER. All that this does is cause divisions in the church.

The only thing that matters is that we continue to live our lives as if Christ will come back any day, or as if we will not live to see the next day. In this way you won't even need to see the signs, if the only thing you are focused on is Christ Himself.

I don't know when Christ will come back. I don't know if there will be a literal 1,000 year reign. I don't know if there will be a literal rapture or tribulation. I just know that God has it in control and what will happen will happen and be in His will. That is all that matters to me.

:ok::cheer::cool1:

Upvote 0
Nienna_Lady_of_Tears said:

Although there is way more to our relationship than studying endtimes, I believe we are to be in the word! Picking up the word to take to church once or twice a week is not staying in the word. There is so much to learn about "what pleases the Father " in the process you will find Jesus had a lot to say about the end and so did Paul, Isaiah, Daniel..... I believe it's there in the word to be searched out for yourself.

freedom project

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟824,567.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

You got my vote.:thumbsup:

If we are focused on Jesus Christ, the Spirit of God will lead us. If we are focused on signs, those signs may lead us away.

Upvote 0
What does that mean to stay focused on Jesus Christ? Do you know how a high wire walker stays on the wire. Focusing on an immovable object allows them to stay on the wire. Jesus Christ is the only unchangeable, unmovable person we can depend on and we are instructed to follow his example. The church will disappoint us. The pastor will disappoint us. Jesus Christ always did what he saw the Father doing and he always said what the Father said. He was always getting alone with the Father so he would know what to do and where to go. He gave us the Holy Spirit so that we could do the same. Spirit led ministry did not die with the apostles as some suppose. Angels brought words to Paul for the work of the ministry. Why did we decide that this intimate relationship changed? Where in scripture does it say the gifts of the Spirit in 1st Cor 12 will be unaccessable for the church after the apostles die. We need that intimacy the apostles walked in as much today as they did in their day. Doubt and unbelief reign in the church today and it's wrong.

freedom project

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Avelina777

Hearer of Faith
Nov 2, 2011
✟10,588.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
That's right, the 7 headed monster= the 7 hills of Rome right?

Actually it does not refer to Rome, it refers to Islam the 7th and 8th beast is Islam and it is in the Bible, unfortunately people take this as an attack, I never said Muslims were beasts, Islam is the 7th and 8th beast. I pray for Muslims everyday. But you will see it as it is in our time.

Upvote 0

steve_bakr

Christian
Aug 3, 2011
✟22,533.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Avelina777 said:
Actually it does not refer to Rome, it refers to Islam the 7th and 8th beast is Islam and it is in the Bible, unfortunately people take this as an attack, I never said Muslims were beasts, Islam is the 7th and 8th beast. I pray for Muslims everyday. But you will see it as it is in our time.

Revelations is not talking about Islam.

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟735,410.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green

Can you let me in on the Bible passages that explain this? I would love to read about this.

Be careful about spreading other people's deceptions labeled as the word of God my most highly respected sister. We must always find the truth "as it is written"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Avelina777

Hearer of Faith
Nov 2, 2011
✟10,588.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Can you let me in on the Bible passages that explain this? I would love to read about this.

Be careful about spreading other people's deceptions labeled as the word of God my most highly respected sister. We must always find the truth "as it is written"

The only Word I follow is God's. It starts with the tower of babel all the way through revelations...so you got a month?

Upvote 0