Nov 8, 2005
✟698.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
How the heck did that happen? Did u play Fordland first? That's crazy, but i wish i could have been there. The ACT was so so so so so so so so so so loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
I almost died! I don't like tests!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Soldier_For_Christ

Warrior, Servant, and Defender of Christ
Oct 10, 2004
Earth
✟21,494.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Oh, please don't start with the "I like [Insert Food]." A guy from last year's class did that all the time in my 6th hour class; it annoyed me to death. When he said that, I felt a knife stab my brain and completely disrupt any intelligent thought that may have been present before the fact.

Upvote 0

Soldier_For_Christ

Warrior, Servant, and Defender of Christ
Oct 10, 2004
Earth
✟21,494.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
i was just trying to speed it up to 1,000 posts in the lounge
I know, but getting 1,000 posts so the thread can split is completely against the idea the thread was originally created for: for us people who know each other to talk to each other as much as we want. If that is a lot, then that's cool; if it's only sparse (like it is), then that's just as fine. Don't try posting just for the sake of posting; that probably gets under people's skin more than anything. I know that I certainly feel a twinge of frustration when I see someone just going around posting totally random stuff just so they can get more posts or split a thread. Now, some threads like the games forums were made for that, but it aggravates people to do it in threads like this one. Let's not run off what little traffic we get.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.