✟21,494.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah.

Umm...that's kind of an interesting thing to mention, Dallyn. I've decided that I need to revise my book...almost totally. I've started from chapter one, I'm revising as I go, but I'm hoping that I can cut-and-paste some of the things from my older script so I'm not having to totally rewrite. I've heard of worse happening, so it wouldn't be so terrible if I could just work up the desire to write.

The main reason I'm rewriting is because I realized that my first copy is very, very descriptive (not in the good way) and there is a lot of bad writing style that I need to rectify.

Upvote 0

Soldier_For_Christ

Warrior, Servant, and Defender of Christ
Oct 10, 2004
Earth
✟21,494.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well, I didn't think that much of it either, but...I don't know. I just think there's a better way to write what I had written, so I decided that I would axe the central plot of the one I had and rewrite.

The Calvarymen Homecoming, you mean. It was great. I benefited from ferrying the burgers and hot dogs from the grill to the concession stand...so, of course, I wasn't hungry by the time the grilling was done :D.

Upvote 0

Dallyn

Jun 13, 2006
✟9,268.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I still liked it. The homecoming thing sounds like fun. I took patrick to get glasses and the guy there chewed me out becuase my contacts weren't the right prescrip and I didn't bring them back. So now I have to go back next weekend to get my new ones. he'll probably gripe at me again...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Soldier_For_Christ

Warrior, Servant, and Defender of Christ
Oct 10, 2004
Earth
✟21,494.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi, BigC!

Probably MU. I need to start applying so that I can get in before the Spring rush.

BTW, Dallyn, I'm so sorry for forgetting your birthday! I wanted to get your phone number from your mother and leave a message on it, but I never got around to it.

happy_birthday_10-728921.gif

Upvote 0