Earth
✟21,494.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
What the heck? It's no longer Christian Froums. It's just Forums. Is this going down, too?
Yeah, that's kinda what I thought when I saw it, too. I found the announcement thread; apparently, Erwin paid 7 Grand for the new name and domain and stuff. I read a post in the announcement thread that (being written by a Christian) said, "Finally got rid of that pesky Christ, eh?" Though I find the sarcasm rather blunt, I felt the same way. Of course, the non-Christians are feeling more welcome while I think some of the Christians are feeling alienated.

I think this is going to be a good year.
I hope so. I'm nervous, to be honest, but oh well; God is in control, and that's about the best that I can ask for.

Upvote 0

Soldier_For_Christ

Warrior, Servant, and Defender of Christ
Oct 10, 2004
Earth
✟21,494.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I don't think Erwin predicted the reaction that would occur if he took "Christian" out of Christianforums, so he's trying to rectify the situation by giving all of our banners Christian symbolism and stuff. Honestly, I kinda lost interest in the site when it became "Foru.ms". I've even tried a few times to directly access it; I can never get the URL correct, so I still just use "christianforums.com", which still works.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Soldier_For_Christ

Oct 10, 2004
Earth
✟21,494.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I hate days like that. I have hardly touched my book at all for the last couple of weeks. That is, last night, after I watched Hidalgo, I stayed up for about an hour doing a monologue of what I was planning for one of the later books that I'm planning on making...but I didn't really write any. College English is sucking away at a lot of my writing thoughts. Well, it and, to a lesser degree, Speech/Debate.

Upvote 0

Soldier_For_Christ

Oct 10, 2004
Earth
✟21,494.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm not surprised. There's a new member about once every couple of minutes or so. I think I have seen other members named after various Homestar Runner characters. Speaking of which, I wonder if there is anything new there...?

Upvote 0