United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
When reading of the levitical priesthood and officiating capacity one needs to remember that Yochanon( john the baptist was a firstborn born of the tribe of Levi.

A new order of priesthood and authority in Heaven has been established.
Do you recall what is prophesied to yecheskel(ezekiel chapter 44-46

The Discrepancies between the Sacrifices in Ezekiel and the Torah - TheTorah.com
I believe ole sh'aul offered clarity in a few d'rash letters concerning the matter of on Earth as it is in Heaven.
One such letter he speaks of a shadow of things to come with Hope. Then in comparison he speaks of once seeing darkely in a mirror.
Being taught from Gamaliel of traditions of Shem.
I imagine he had knowledge of the priestly line of melchezidek. Yet he still had not grown into the spirit of understanding of such intimacy found with an inheritance till that faithful day.

Blessed be The Holy One

Upvote 0

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The book of Hebrews speaks of Christ as our high priest and our yom kippur sacrifice.
8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;
9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.
10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:
12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;
13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.
14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.
Thankyou for the conversation.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
When reading of the levitical priesthood and officiating capacity one needs to remember that Yochanon( john the baptist was a firstborn born of the tribe of Levi.

A new order of priesthood and authority in Heaven has been established.
Do you recall what is prophesied to yecheskel(ezekiel chapter 44-46

The Discrepancies between the Sacrifices in Ezekiel and the Torah - TheTorah.com
As Hebrew indicates the priesthood work has been transferred to the heavenly courts with Yeshua our High Priest officiating.

• Agree
Reactions: pinacled
Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
As Hebrew indicates the priesthood work has been transferred to the heavenly courts with Yeshua our High Priest officiating.
True,
And with a perspective of time where bread and meat are concerned..
The same discretional judgement applies to each.
That would be a portion of 8 multifolded with blessings.

The entrance to the inner court.
With the spirit of knowledge and understanding the meal has already been cleansed.

As yecheskel prophesied , How many 7s did you see in a yr?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Sometimes its not what is said.

Has any one reading here ever considered a woman was offering gifts with their husbands havel and quayin?.
When studying Torah, how many have considered the daughters of the Kingdom inheritance in parralel to their loved One?

Blessed be The Holy One

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I believe ole sh'aul offered clarity in a few d'rash letters concerning the matter of on Earth as it is in Heaven.
One such letter he speaks of a shadow of things to come with Hope. Then in comparison he speaks of once seeing darkely in a mirror.
Being taught from Gamaliel of traditions of Shem.
I imagine he had knowledge of the priestly line of melchezidek. Yet he still had not grown into the spirit of understanding of such intimacy found with an inheritance till that faithful day.

Blessed be The Holy One
When some speak of HaShem.
I hear tell a promise.

Upvote 0

visionary

Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
True,
And with a perspective of time where bread and meat are concerned..
The same discretional judgement applies to each.
That would be a portion of 8 multifolded with blessings.

The entrance to the inner court.
With the spirit of knowledge and understanding the meal has already been cleansed.

As yecheskel prophesied , How many 7s did you see in a yr?
That entrance to the inner court is a key vital to salvation. In the outer court are all the requirements for the offering for sin, and in the inner court are all the ingredients to sanctification.

• Agree
Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
That entrance to the inner court is a key vital to salvation. In the outer court are all the requirements for the offering for sin, and in the inner court are all the ingredients to sanctification.
Where I'
Been there.
When they are ready.
They will look for a full moon in the west.

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Can anyone tell me what are the 2 significance of God’s Holy Feasts between the OT and the NT?

Because Christ died and rose again, fulfilling the sacrifices as He is sufficient for all time, what do the Lord’s Feasts look like today? I’m having a hard time visualizing this between the 2 Covenants. Please and thanks!

:yellowheart:
Do you recall how many days David mourned his first born?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes, and with due reward.
How many times did an dove descend ?.

Upvote 0

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you recall how many days David mourned his first born?

The Bible doesn't say, but my guess is 6 days since his first born died on the 7th. Not sure what this has to do with the quote though :sorry:

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟201,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
and??

.. the Passover lamb has been sacrificed. The Sprng feasts are fulfilled. Now comes the fall feasts for the second coming.
He was sacrificed once, he wont ever die again. We do not need him to die again. So his body was in place of all the Mosaic sacrifices. Yes he is our atoning sacrifice, made an atonement already :).

• Agree
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I've actually gone through this study with the help of Lion and the Lamb Ministry
Ah yes - Monte Judah. Interesting guy.

I have some serious issues with his "Ephraimite" theology; But beyond that, some of his stuff is pretty good.

• Agree
Reactions: Swan7
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I’m having a hard time visualizing this between the 2 Covenants. Please and thanks!
A suggestion: If you stop looking at the Mosaic and New Covenants as separate and stand-alone documents, you will not get it. BUT, if you look at the New as an UPDATE and partial continuation to the Mosaic, it will make more sense.

There is much more continuity than most churches realize.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dave-W

Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So his body was in place of all the Mosaic sacrifices.
No - not ALL the sacrifices.

Thank offerings, peace offerings, freewill offerings, etc; those that did not have to do with sins, were NOT covered.

Upvote 0

visionary

Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
He was sacrificed once, he wont ever die again. We do not need him to die again. So his body was in place of all the Mosaic sacrifices. Yes he is our atoning sacrifice, made an atonement already :).
Yes, but the offering up his blood in the heavenly court is part of the second half of the fall feasts, during the day of atonement. For without it, there would be no atonement.

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Bible doesn't say, but my guess is 6 days since his first born died on the 7th. Not sure what this has to do with the quote though :sorry:
The holy scriptures very much do say how many days David mourned his first born..

Hmmm

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes, but the offering up his blood in the heavenly court is part of the second half of the fall feasts, during the day of atonement. For without it, there would be no atonement.
Interesting,
I suppose it depends on an individuals perspective.
I thought there was blood then water. Yet I've heard others who have witnessed water then blood.
Perhaps a gender factor is involved.

Blessings Always

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
24 elders

2 men likened to 2 bulls in bamidar and bereishit. One bull famished, the other fattened as yosef interpreted a vision.

[ "And the Lord sent Nathan unto David. And he came unto him, and said unto him, There were two men in one city; the one rich, and the other poor.

2 The rich man had exceeding many flocks and herds:

3 But the poor man had nothing, save one little ewe lamb, which he had bought and nourished up: and it grew up together with him, and with his children; it did eat of his own meat, and drank of his own cup, and lay in his bosom, and was unto him as a daughter.

4 And there came a traveller unto the rich man, and he spared to take of his own flock and of his own herd, to dress for the wayfaring man that was come unto him; but took the poor man's lamb, and dressed it for the man that was come to him.

5 And David's anger was greatly kindled against the man; and he said to Nathan, As the Lord liveth, the man that hath done this thing shall surely die:

6 And he shall restore the lamb fourfold, because he did this thing, and because he had no pity.

7 And Nathan said to David, Thou art the man. Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, I anointed thee king over Israel, and I delivered thee out of the hand of Saul;

8 And I gave thee thy master's house, and thy master's wives into thy bosom, and gave thee the house of Israel and of Judah; and if that had been too little, I would moreover have given unto thee such and such things.

9 Wherefore hast thou despised the commandment of the Lord, to do evil in his sight? thou hast killed Uriah the Hittite with the sword, and hast taken his wife to be thy wife, and hast slain him with the sword of the children of Ammon.

10 Now therefore the sword shall never depart from thine house; because thou hast despised me, and hast taken the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be thy wife.

11 Thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun.

12 For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun.

13 And David said unto Nathan, I have sinned against the Lord. And Nathan said unto David, The Lordalso hath put away thy sin; thou shalt not die.

14 Howbeit, because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the Lord to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die.

15 And Nathan departed unto his house. And the Lord struck the child that Uriah's wife bare unto David, and it was very sick.

16 David therefore besought God for the child; and David fasted, and went in, and lay all night upon the earth.

17 And the elders of his house arose, and went to him, to raise him up from the earth: but he would not, neither did he eat bread with them.

18 And it came to pass on the seventh day, that the child died. And the servants of David feared to tell him that the child was dead: for they said, Behold, while the child was yet alive, we spake unto him, and he would not hearken unto our voice: how will he then vex himself, if we tell him that the child is dead?

19 But when David saw that his servants whispered, David perceived that the child was dead: therefore David said unto his servants, Is the child dead? And they said, He is dead.

20 Then David arose from the earth, and washed, and anointed himself, and changed his apparel, and came into the house of the Lord, and worshipped: then he came to his own house; and when he required, they set bread before him, and he did eat.

21 Then said his servants unto him, What thing is this that thou hast done? thou didst fast and weep for the child, while it was alive; but when the child was dead, thou didst rise and eat bread.

22 And he said, While the child was yet alive, I fasted and wept: for I said, Who can tell whether God will be gracious to me, that the child may live?

23 But now he is dead, wherefore should I fast? can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he shall not return to me.

24 And David comforted Bathsheba his wife, and went in unto her, and lay with her: and she bare a son, and he called his name Solomon: and the Lord loved him. ]

Last edited:
Upvote 0