Surrey
✟3,998.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Yes I have faith in Him that He will provide.

I am reminded of Rebekah and Isaac where God was the matchmaker.

Spiritually I believe that I should be faithful unto Him. Carnally I don't understand nor how He is working in my life and this particular girl's life. However I will trust in Him.

Thank you for your reply.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
He told me that He wills for both her and I to get married. That our son would become a greater warrior in Christ than I am. And that my seed will become a great nation.

Then take that message to your minister for verivercation.
If you don't or won't all you have is your lust for this girl.

Apart from the very questionable spiritual message, have you spoken to this girl?
By that talked to he about anything other than your message and asked her out?

If the answ is no to these questions, then I am afraid you are just dreaming.

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,259.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The Holy Spirit works in and through the church too, so you should take this to mature believers who can help with verifying that the message is from God. We're not supposed to believe every spirit. God is patient enough to not be angry or displeased by your taking these extra steps.

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,007,133.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
He told me that He wills for both her and I to get married. That our son would become a greater warrior in Christ than I am. And that my seed will become a great nation.

As the clay, I do not question the Lord in how He decides to lead me, form me, and Will for my life as a vessel that He can work through with His righteousness.

I lost alot, learned alot and am still madly in love with this girl.

Though she may leave me, I shall never leave her for I know that she needs me. Her soul is very valuable to the Lord and that's why He gave me a soul to save.

This is my spiritual journey for the past year or so. I continually seek the Lord when I hunger spiritually because this task that He gave me is a difficult one. Thus the Lord truly does work in mysterious ways. He is using the girl He put on my heart whom I love dearly to be a thorn in my side. To buffet me daily and to humble me to continually seek His face and glory. Amen.

I am being transformed in the fire and becoming more like His son Jesus Christ day by day. Though I fail He forgives me. He loves me and that's all that matters. God is good.

God bless you,
Jason

There's no question in my mind that 99.999% of the time, it's not God talking, but emotions and hormones. It's not some kind of divine revelation, and I don't think it is in your case either. Sorry.

Upvote 0

Jason0009

Aug 18, 2020
Surrey
✟3,998.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Yeah I absolutely believe in my own understanding that it's just my emotions.

I run back all the pros and cons mentally but always end up still loving her.

This is supernatural love, not man's. He put her on my heart, to save her soul. And to fulfil His promises.

I'm going to meet her and have a conversation and settle all of this. She is very shy. May God Bless us and fulful His promises He makes to His saints. In Christ Jesus name.

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,259.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah I absolutely believe in my own understanding that it's just my emotions.

I run back all the pros and cons mentally but always end up still loving her.

This is supernatural love, not man's. He put her on my heart, to save her soul. And to fulfil His promises.

I'm going to meet her and have a conversation and settle all of this. She is very shy. May God Bless us and fulful His promises He makes to His saints. In Christ Jesus name.
Take this from someone who has felt similarly:

That's not supernatural love. That's strong obsession and infatuation, with your faith acting as a lens for it.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 tells us what love looks like. But you haven't met her, so there's no relationship, so you can't know if you really love her or not.

And if she's not a believer, you shouldn't be unequally yoked with her (2 Corinthians 6:14). Marriage is a form of yoking, and you said you believe the future holds marriage with her. But she's not someone you can marry right now. If she doesn't convert, you'll have to choose between marrying her and obedience to God. Don't put yourself or her through that. It will hurt both of you, and the Christian witness in her life.

If you chase her with the intent of converting her and then marrying her, that is probably going to be very disappointing and painful to you. She has a will. She has a choice. When she gets saved is between her and God, it's not going to be on your timetable. And the pace of a romantic relationship is often not the pace of spiritual work to save someone.

And, perhaps she is saved already - if that's the case, you've definitely been hearing wrong.

If you doubt any of what I'm telling you, consult mature, Godly-wise men at your church, telling them the same that you have told us. See what they say.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,543.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married

As the clay, I do not question the Lord in how He decides to lead me, form me, and Will for my life as a vessel that He can work through with His righteousness.

I lost alot, learned alot and am still madly in love with this girl.

Though she may leave me, I shall never leave her for I know that she needs me. Her soul is very valuable to the Lord and that's why He gave me a soul to save.

This is my spiritual journey for the past year or so. I continually seek the Lord when I hunger spiritually because this task that He gave me is a difficult one. Thus the Lord truly does work in mysterious ways. He is using the girl He put on my heart whom I love dearly to be a thorn in my side. To buffet me daily and to humble me to continually seek His face and glory. Amen.

I am being transformed in the fire and becoming more like His son Jesus Christ day by day. Though I fail He forgives me. He loves me and that's all that matters. God is good.

God bless you,
Jason
I just wonder if God has put you on her heart?

Upvote 0

Jason0009

Aug 18, 2020
Surrey
✟3,998.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I just wonder if God has put you on her heart?
Yes! She is a shy person and would never "be all over" a guy from the get go but she was very aggressive in pursuing me. I think God has a grand plan whereby He put it on her heart to come to me, and afterwards I would try to turn her to the Lord. In the process I've been getting closer and closer to God spending almost all my waking hours seek Him, hungering and thirsting for righteousness. I am literally being transformed in the fire due to her. And I have been greatly blessed after getting to know her.

God would never allow a devil or demonic spirit or influence to overtake me. She has only brought good tidings to me so I believe He sent her to me and I to her. He is allowing her to take a special place in my heart to eventually lead us both closer and closer to the Lord. Out of our dependance on the Lord's guidance in our lives I believe we will be strengthened to the point where we can save even more souls.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jason0009

Aug 18, 2020
Surrey
✟3,998.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Take this from someone who has felt similarly:

That's not supernatural love. That's strong obsession and infatuation, with your faith acting as a lens for it.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 tells us what love looks like. But you haven't met her, so there's no relationship, so you can't know if you really love her or not.

And if she's not a believer, you shouldn't be unequally yoked with her (2 Corinthians 6:14). Marriage is a form of yoking, and you said you believe the future holds marriage with her. But she's not someone you can marry right now. If she doesn't convert, you'll have to choose between marrying her and obedience to God. Don't put yourself or her through that. It will hurt both of you, and the Christian witness in her life.

If you chase her with the intent of converting her and then marrying her, that is probably going to be very disappointing and painful to you. She has a will. She has a choice. When she gets saved is between her and God, it's not going to be on your timetable. And the pace of a romantic relationship is often not the pace of spiritual work to save someone.

And, perhaps she is saved already - if that's the case, you've definitely been hearing wrong.

If you doubt any of what I'm telling you, consult mature, Godly-wise men at your church, telling them the same that you have told us. See what they say.
Yes I totally understand where you're coming from.

I'm at the point where I want to see and let it go where God leads it. I believe it is His Will.

Due to my faith in Him and my personal relationship with God He has personally ministered unto me and sent His angels to keep charge over me.

I believe it is humanly impossible to do this task. But He promises to me that He will help me finish the work He set me out to do.

I can do all things which Christ strengtheneth me.

Yes, I see looking from the outside, it seems like infactuation/obsession which is unhealthy. But I have self control too. I am able to just let go of these feelings and start being cold. Just forget everything. However, ever since being saved I've changed alot and the nature of Christ that lives inside of me is probing my heart to root/prop/support this girl. It is almost impossible for me to go back to my old ways where I can just ignore my conscience.

Surely, my charity which is actually Christ working through me will reap a harvest.

I know this girl needs help. Until she gets saved atleast which our Lord wants.

God bless you

Upvote 0

Jason0009

Aug 18, 2020
Surrey
✟3,998.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Um, until she agrees to marry you, it's not God's will at this time. If you want to have a relationship with her, then get to know her and ask her out. If she says no, then it's not meant to be. Don't make it weird.
Yes definitely!

Upvote 0