The Lord Is Our Refuge

GraftMeIn

The Masters Gardener
May 15, 2002
Visit site
✟6,403.00
The Lord Is Our Refuge!

Psalms 62:7
In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.

We are his children.

Proverbs 14:26
In the fear of the Lord is strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge.

He is with us.

Psalms 9:9
The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge.

At all times.

Psalms 62:8
Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us.

Even in times of trouble.

Psalms 46:7
The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

Let others know about the refuge you've found.

Psalms 91:2
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Soon Jesus will return and destroy the wicked.

Deuteronomy 33:27
The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them.

We have refuge in the Lord. Shouldn't those around us know how to make him their refuge also?

Psalms 91:8-9
Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation

Thank you Lord Jesus, for being a refuge for us, and keeping us under the shelter of your wings. Teach us to show others how to find refuge under your wings.

reeann

Trust and Obey
Nov 11, 2002
South Carolina
Visit site
✟8,692.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
i love the old hymns and the new contemporary praise songs. They are all so scriptural.

Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee;
Let the water and the blood,
From Thy wounded side which flowed,
Be of sin the double cure;
Save from wrath and make me pure.

Not the labor of my hands
Can fulfill Thy law’s demands;
Could my zeal no respite know,
Could my tears forever flow,
All for sin could not atone;
Thou must save, and Thou alone.

Nothing in my hand I bring,
Simply to the cross I cling;
Naked, come to Thee for dress;
Helpless look to Thee for grace;
Foul, I to the fountain fly;
Wash me, Savior, or I die.

While I draw this fleeting breath,
When mine eyes shall close in death,
When I soar to worlds unknown,
See Thee on Thy judgment throne,
Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee.

Upvote 0

nomad

Mar 7, 2003
Minneapolis
Visit site
✟570.00
21st March 2003 at 09:28 PM GraftMeIn said this in Post #1

The Lord Is Our Refuge!

Psalms 62:7
In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.

We are his children.

Proverbs 14:26
In the fear of the Lord is strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge.

He is with us.

Psalms 9:9
The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge.

At all times.

Psalms 62:8
Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us.

Even in times of trouble.

Psalms 46:7
The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

Let others know about the refuge you've found.

Psalms 91:2
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Soon Jesus will return and destroy the wicked.

Deuteronomy 33:27
The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them.

We have refuge in the Lord. Shouldn't those around us know how to make him their refuge also?

Psalms 91:8-9
Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation

Thank you Lord Jesus, for being a refuge for us, and keeping us under the shelter of your wings. Teach us to show others how to find refuge under your wings.

I really enjoyed this.  But then I haven't seen one of your posts that I haven't enjoyed.

I agree with your prayer and would like to add that God make us His wings to shelter one another in times of need.

Upvote 0