Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Why would there be a scripture that says: "THERE ARE NO BIBLE SCRIPTURES WHICH SAY THAT THE LOST IN THE LAKE OF FIRES WILL BE SAVED AND REMOVED FROM THE LAKE OF FIRE"

That doesn't make any sense. (mindless copy/paste)

Thank you Steve for tha last word AND I DO HOPE THAT IS THE CASE.

So, WHY keep asking you the same question?????

#1.
YOU do not answer the question. WHY??? Because there are NONE!

#2.
Because that is the basis for your false teaching Steve, Satan will be saved along with his demons and removed from the Lake of Fire. Finelinnen has said that many times as have you and those who propagate what you believe.

Just so that you will know...Universalism teaches that all religions are worshipping the same God in different ways. This is what is known as syncretism.

Again, just so that you will know what it is that you are teaching, I encourage you to read Popular best selling new age author Neale Donald Walsch writes “There is only one message that can change the course of human history forever, end the torture, and bring you back to God. That message is The New Gospel: WE ARE ALL ONE.” (Neale Donald Walsch Friendship with God, an uncommon dialogue, 1999 p. 373)

Again, just to be clear for you and the others, while the gospel has a universal call, it does not teach universal salvation. The gospel is the heart of Christianity it is the very reason the Son of God became man. We have a responsibility to evangelize; Jesus said to go into all the world; teach others what He taught. If universalism was His belief there would be no need for this command.

Universalism has no hell, only heaven, if this is true there is nothing to worry about for anyone. If universalism is true we no longer need to preach the gospel. Let me ask you, who wants the church to stop preaching the gospel? I can tell you, it’s not God who has inspired this message; it is another gospel, a false belief of Jesus Christ. It is a trump card of Satan who opposes the things of God, especially the gospel as the only means of saving people from their sin.

Now, allow me to speak to you and anyone else as to why I have been asking you the question of Satan being saved along with his demons. IT IS BECAUSE THAT THEOLOGY IS ACTUALLY BASED IN THE FALSE DOCTRINE OF UNIVERSALISM.

The DOCTRINE OF Universalists hold the position that repentance can occur after he has died in a future state. It has been stated right here on this web site by Universalists that Satan and all his demons will be reconciled to God and not be punished.

The Bible says nothing of angels, both good or bad receiving salvation, instead it states the opposite.....in 1 Peter 1:12

but to us they were ministering the things which now have been reported to you through those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven-- things which angels desire to look into”.

The good angels do not understand what salvation is because they have not experience it, they can’t understand the change that occurs in a persons heart. Angels are not part of salvation they were given the power of choice when they were created.

When Satan fell he took 1/3rd of these creatures by convincing them to rebel with him. This was a one-time event that now confirmed them in their fallen nature forever unable to change back. We don’t read of a constant falling of angels throughout history, because it happened only one time.

So there are two classes of angels the obedient, who are holy, and the disobedient, unclean. There is no redemption by Christ for the disobedient angels only disobedient humans.

James 2:19 says........
“You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe-- and tremble!”.

Their belief is not salvation because they do not have faith, they do not trust in God, they have made their choice and rebelled and they will be punished. It is for this very reason God became a man, to redeem mankind.

Hebrews 2:16........
For assuredly He does not give help to angels, but He gives help to the descendant of Abraham”.

Demons cannot be redeemed. Jesus is the Redeemer of humanity, not demons.
Universalism

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,226,320.00
Country