Visit site
✟83,758.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus introduced the concept of the kingdom of God, bright and early in his ministry in Mark 1:
15 and saying, “The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.”
I repented, turned to God, and declared Jesus as my Lord and King. I have entered the kingdom of God by being born of the Paraclete. Everyone who has the Spirit dwells in him belongs to this kingdom. This kingdom has two parts: present and future. Presently, the Paraclete dwells in my spirit as a spiritual reality.

In the future one day, Jesus will return and create the eternal physical kingdom of God on the new earth, Revelation 11:
15 Then the seventh angel blew his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he shall reign forever and ever.”
If you are in the kingdom of God, you obey Jesus as Lord and King as of now and in the future.

See also The kingdom of God is within you.

tonychanyt

24/7 Christian
Oct 2, 2011
Toronto
Visit site
✟83,758.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As you stated,, Jesus was on the earth. So would the kingdom of heaven be - in the past, present and future?
all of the above. Jesus inaugurated the Kingdom of God on earth in human hearts. Jesus will return to bring the physical Kingdom of God in the future.

Upvote 0

tonychanyt

24/7 Christian
Oct 2, 2011
Toronto
Visit site
✟83,758.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Any thoughts about the AD70 destruction and correlation to the KOG?
KOG = Kingdom of God of Jesus

Officially, I think the Kingdom of God of Jesus was inaugurated when the Paraclete started to indwell believers for the first time probably at the Pentecost with the tongues of fire.

• Useful
Reactions: GDL
Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟217,841.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus introduced the concept of the kingdom of God, bright and early in his ministry in Mark 1:

I repented, turned to God, and declared Jesus as my Lord and King. I have entered the kingdom of God by being born of the Paraclete. Everyone who has the Spirit dwells in him belongs to this kingdom. This kingdom has two parts: present and future. Presently, the Paraclete dwells in my spirit as a spiritual reality.

In the future one day, Jesus will return and create the eternal physical kingdom of God on the new earth, Revelation 11:

If you are in the kingdom of God, you obey Jesus as Lord and King as of now and in the future.

See also The kingdom of God is within you.

He also said you are not under that promised kingdom (Matthew 10:5-8, Matthew 15:24)

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,099.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
This kingdom has two parts: present and future.
People confuse the Kingdom of God with the Kingdom age, the Millennial or 1,000 year reign of Christ. The latter has a lot more to do with Governent. Clearly the Government we have now at best is a mess. In the Kingdom age, we will rule and reign with Christ for 1,000 years.

Upvote 0