Ada, OK
✟9,770.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
((so is the temple still up an running? I've been away for awhile, but I was a jedi Master at one point in time (when we first opened the temple LOL) Would it be cool for me to bring my persona back into the mix here? Here's my jedi persona from a while back Jedi Master Lagan ))

Upvote 0

Narmegil

Contributor
Dec 8, 2004
USA
Visit site
✟6,520.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
((Cool with me, but currently my character is a padawan so I suppose I have no standing... Maul said he would be my master a long while ago, but has never asked my character and I haven't seen him around :( Anyways, up to the master's but I'm guessing answer is: Sweet! More people :) ))

Upvote 0

truthworship

First-Strike Recon Scout in the RPG Republic
Jul 6, 2005
Ada, OK
✟9,770.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
((yeah I just don't know what they are actually doing in the rpg section of the Temple. I've been off for a while, but would be happy to train you as my padawan if you would like. We could create a new thread in the rpg section for us to train in. Or do it here and see if anyone else would like to join in.))

Upvote 0

truthworship

Jul 6, 2005
Ada, OK
✟9,770.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
((okay, so we'll open up the training here. If this needs to be moved let me know and I'll edit it out.))

Lagan moved through the hallways of the Jedi Temple. Though his lifetime had been long, the splendor of the temple architecture never grew old. The hallways were filled with Masters, Knights, and Padawans as the moved about their business.

His business today however, was awaiting him in the training grounds. The council had contacted him to let him know that there were quite a few trainees and Padawans that were in need of training, but there was a shortage of Masters to attach them to. The Coucil had asked Lagan to train them until appropriate Jedi Masters could be found for each, and until so Lagan would be looking for his own Padawan.

His boots echoed off of the metal hallway as he moved toward the large training room stepped up to the large double doors. Placing his hand on the panel next to the door frame, it scanned his hand and then unlocked the door allowing any trainees acces to the training room.

"Well, let's see what we have gotten ourselves into this time," He quipped to himself, a small smile crossing his lips as the walked into the large room, made his way to the center and turned to face the door.

Upvote 0

Narmegil

Contributor
Dec 8, 2004
USA
Visit site
✟6,520.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
((Ok, sounds great to me :) ))
Lennkor had finished lunch then quickly went to the training room where a master was supposed to be surveying possible Padawans. In need of a master, the young elven Jedi wanted to give a good account of himself, and once in the training room, he began a few exercises to warm up his muscles, planning to verse remotes until the trainer came.
((Here is a bio I made of him long ago, I really need to edit it, but kind of rushed right now
Name: Lennkor
Race: Elf
Physical Description: Lennkor isn't strong, but he isn't weak either, he is around 5 foot 4, with about medium build and medium strength. He has blue eyes, and blonde hair (sorta like my Cf char in style).
Personality Description: He likes to make jokes (which are sometimes quite lame) or just laugh at something (not meanly) But he can be serious if he wants to. Sometimes he gets this far-off sense in his eyes, and usually after he has had that for a while, he usually comes up with a good idea.
Other Description: Lennkor can usually be found training, running or walking with a swift, long pace through the halls of the Jedi Temple. Growing up on Tatooine, Lennkor trained his combat skills in his early years; he came up as quite profound in the blade. At a very young age, his dream became reality, a visiting Jedi knight had found him quite force sensitive and he was going to be training! Moving to the Jedi Academy, he quickly became adept with his lightsaber, but was a bit slower to catch onto non-combat related activities. Therefore his force powers are a bit limited but he is strong in most combat ones, along with good with the lightsaber, which comes from his natural ability, and lots of practice. ))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

truthworship

Jul 6, 2005
Ada, OK
✟9,770.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Master Lagan watched as the padawan came into the training room and began to warm up to the side of the main area of the room. Running through his memory he remembered a conversation with Master Vos who had told him about Lennkar.

The young elf was well versed in battle tactics and with the blade, but had a hard time taking up the more peaceful aspects of the Jedi training. He smiled as he watched the young man train. The elf reminded him much of himself when he was youngling.

"It is good to see that you could join us Lennkar," Lagan said smiling goodnaturedly toward the youngman, "Perhaps we will be joined soon by some of your peers and then we can begin."

Upvote 0

Eponine

Not. One. More.
Mar 28, 2005
Brunswick, Maine
✟21,308.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Finished with her workout down in the pool, Mere wandered up toward where Lennkor and Master Lagan were waiting. As she walked, she stretched out to the Force in a Jedi calming exercise, making sure to keep her breathing slow and even. Peace flooded into her, the sort of peace that had so eluded her recently. Sometimes she just wished she could have a break from the constant barrage of events happening in the universe, just for few days, or perhaps a week or two or even a month. But one must focus on the actual, not impossible wishes, she reminded herself as she approached the room. Inside she sensed the more or less familiar presences of the elf and the Jedi Master.

Upvote 0

truthworship

Jul 6, 2005
Ada, OK
✟9,770.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"I am glad that you could join us Lady Mere," Lagan said, his old fashioned language a bit of a change from how most of the Jedi in the temple spoke.

"We will begin training shortly as more of the trainees arrive. Please take the opportunity to focus yourself before we begin," he smiled disarmingly and waved a hand toward a set of large meditation cushions agains the right wall.

Though Lagan was not a mind reader, 102 years of people watching made it nearly impossible for him to not discern how someone was feeling and what they might possibly need. He offered the opportunity, and after that Mere would have to take it from their.

Upvote 0

morvaltur

CJO Grand Master & a mp; a
Nov 15, 2005
Hyarmenor
Visit site
✟9,626.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Through the halls of the Temple, a shadow slithered, cloaked in a black deeper than night, flitting like a wraith from one hall to another.
The Grandmaster of the Christian Jedi Order enjoyed traveling this way. It reminded him of his days in the forests of Arda.
Oh, those wonderful days...Before the Sith came. Ah, but I would trade nothing for where I am now, here, among these, my brothers and sisters of the Force.

Silently, he floated toward the door of the training room.
Ah, Master Lagan has returned to us at last. It is a blessing to have his training and experience here again.

The elven master paused and sent a telepathic message to Lagan.
<<Do not let me interrupt your training. Pay me no mind and the padawan shall not be distracted.>>

Deftly, he stepped toward the door and palmed the release in one motion, taking a step inside the training room. Kaimelar Veritas Morvaltur paused, his eyes taking in the scene. Lagan and Lennkar and Mere. The meditation cushions, the training area and the sunlight filtering in from above.
In the blink of an eye, he was seating gracefully upon one of the cushions, smiling upon the training Jedi.

Glancing at Mere, he grinned, <<I see we have had some visitors in my absense.>>

Upvote 0

Eponine

Not. One. More.
Mar 28, 2005
Brunswick, Maine
✟21,308.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
"I am glad that you could join us Lady Mere," Lagan said, his old fashioned language a bit of a change from how most of the Jedi in the temple spoke.

"We will begin training shortly as more of the trainees arrive. Please take the opportunity to focus yourself before we begin," he smiled disarmingly and waved a hand toward a set of large meditation cushions agains the right wall.

Though Lagan was not a mind reader, 102 years of people watching made it nearly impossible for him to not discern how someone was feeling and what they might possibly need. He offered the opportunity, and after that Mere would have to take it from their.
Mere nodded in assent. "I could certainly use it. Everything in my life just seems to happen so fast sometimes. And here I used to think nothing was happening fast enough!" Closing her eyes, she let her mind drift. It was welcome not to have to do anything for a while; it had been an exceptionally busy day, if a fairly enjoyable one, and she needed to rest before even thinking about tackling any training. Her rest was short-lived, however, as Kaimelar interrupted her. Yes, we have indeed. she acknowledged.

((I don't believe I mentioned my school is doing Les Miserables and I'm going to be in it!))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

morvaltur

CJO Grand Master &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; a mp; a
Nov 15, 2005
Hyarmenor
Visit site
✟9,626.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Sensing that he was interrupting, Kaimelar sent out a soothing calm through the Force. <<My apologies, lady, for interrupting your meditation.>>

((Nice, Les Miserables! I love that book. I wish my shcool would do more advanced things like that. *snickers* Nobody seems to want to do anything large because they don't think we can handle it. It angers me, because we could totally handle it. But that should be fun! What part to you have? Are you all doing the musical version or just the play?))

Upvote 0

Eponine

Not. One. More.
Mar 28, 2005
Brunswick, Maine
✟21,308.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Sensing that he was interrupting, Kaimelar sent out a soothing calm through the Force. <<My apologies, lady, for interrupting your meditation.>>

((Nice, Les Miserables! I love that book. I wish my shcool would do more advanced things like that. *snickers* Nobody seems to want to do anything large because they don't think we can handle it. It angers me, because we could totally handle it. But that should be fun! What part to you have? Are you all doing the musical version or just the play?))
((I'm in the ensemble is all. And yes, we're doing the musical version. And it would be fun, it has been fun, except for one little thing that happened towards the end of rehearsal today.))

Don't worry about it Mere replied, opening her eyes and running through a quick Jedi calming exercise so that she would at least be in the proper mindset when training began. It was only partially successful; a storm of emotion brewed within her, mixed in with the painful memories of the music she had been singing joyfully just a short while ago and would now have to relearn entirely. Nevertheless, she continued trying, though she was no more successful than she had been the first time.

Upvote 0

Eponine

Not. One. More.
Mar 28, 2005
Brunswick, Maine
✟21,308.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
((What happened in rehearsal?))
((It's been taken care of, but there was some dispute about whether I was going to be singing Soprano or Alto. I wanted to sing Soprano but I ended up singing Alto.))

Upvote 0

Narmegil

Contributor
Dec 8, 2004
USA
Visit site
✟6,520.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
((Yay this is the only rpg that hasn't moved ahead 20 pages while I've been gone =]))
Lennkor also took the masters advice, and sat down on one of the cushions. Though he wasn't exactly a master of meditation, he was much more interested in active things, the young elf tried his best, settling himself down and trying to let everything flow out, attempting to center his mind.

Upvote 0