Earth
✟17,610.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Hodard looked around his quarters. It was empty, save himself, a sleeping couch that was touching the wall opposite him, and a small standard desk. That desk would soon be cluttered, Hodard thought. Rubbing his scaly neck, he flexed his limbs nimbly as he set down his Vibro-blade onto the desk. That was all he had, as for luggage besides a comlink and his backpack.

The Rwright set his backpack next to the sleeping couch, and then sat on it. The sun filtered through the window, dancing on Hodard's scalesand the unsheathed vibro-blade. Hodard blinked at the light the vibro-blade reflected, and lay down on the sleeping couch.

Upvote 0

Jazzcat

Saltminer
Apr 20, 2004
TOP SECRET LOCATION!
Visit site
✟12,022.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Master Yajshti continues to lurk, somewhere. At the moment she can be found in her chambers, tapping on data pads with vast amounts of concentration. What is she doing, exactly? That is anyone's guess; Jedi masters are extremely mysterious when it comes to such things. :)

Upvote 0

Narmegil

Contributor
Dec 8, 2004
USA
Visit site
✟6,520.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
((Yeah I need to add it to mine too, actually Rapture, I think I need the training more than you do, I'm a total newbie at Star Wars stuff, considering I haven't watched a single movie, I like it though. The only reason I was put up to knight was because I love rpging so I am ok at it. Actually I have a request to make concerning this. Since I haven't posted as my jedi knight, do you think I could do the whole Padawan and all process? I know basically nothing about all the things a jedi knight ought to know, and I think I could learn them if I actually went through the process.))

Upvote 0

knightstemplar

Grand Master Ravion of the Christian Jedi Order
Jul 22, 2005
San Jose, CA
Visit site
✟11,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
[[Subscription]]

<<Hello Master Kaimelar. Glad to hear you've been doing well.>>
"Come closer my padawan," Raivon spoke to Lium.
<<How is Tleika anyways?>>
"You have been training well..." He was carrying on duel conversations, a skill he'd become more adept at over the years.

Ravion moved a pyramid on a display panel and the stars glazed over a bluish hue. A larger display screen appeared and Ravion monitored the entire Temple through small screens. "It seems that not much has happened in my absence. What have you been up to?"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Maxster211

Da' Bard and His Deadliness
May 6, 2005
The Narrow Road
Visit site
✟20,518.00
Faith
Calvinist
Politics
US-Republican
((I'm just thinking up stuff so it makes sence that Maxster is still here... ok. So he went to Couresaunt but found that his Padowan wasn't willing to stay Jedi for long after, and left her there to find what she wanted to (RockerChick said she stopped cause she didn't really understand Star Wars that well, just so yall know) so Maxster returned after doing a lot of work in the Training Grounds and Dorms, so that the Temple was semi-operational when he left, and is still being worked on))

Maxster hacked at a Gemorian infront of him with his halbred, and jumped out of the line of fire from a blaster bolt, which missed and hit a Rodian. He flipped forward, kneeled, and tripped the human thug infront of him, smacking his head with the end of his shaft as the mobster hurtled towards the ground. The dark alley wasn't where he'd normally be found, but then, this was where the 'victems' were. And then he felt it.
A pressence. Something he hadn't felt in mounths. Months! It was disturbing though, to feel it again. Not the pressence itself, but the suddenness of it and... the meaning.
A bolt flew straight at him, and he held his halbred out infront of him. The bolt flew back off the greased blade and sent it back at the assailent. "Simulation off." he yelled.
Then the bodies disapeared as well as the surrounding buildings, and he saw the training grounds around him. Running into the Temple, he ran to his room in the dorm, grabbed his lightsaber and some food, as well as his survival kit, and headed straight to the observatory, fallowing the pressence. And there he found Ravion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Maxster211

Da' Bard and His Deadliness
May 6, 2005
The Narrow Road
Visit site
✟20,518.00
Faith
Calvinist
Politics
US-Republican
((For Chris, who couldn't post this:))

((Morvaltur is training on another planet, Ravion is speaking long distance with him via his force messaging system. Maul is somewhere I forget though. I am in the observatory as you know.

((Zeratul, the game Raptureman has in his signature is Knights of the Old Republic II : Sith Lords... I can even place the exact part of the game that takes place. However, by the time I got to that point on the map all the enemies were dead, I'm too good for fancy screen shots.))

Ravion nodded then remembered that Morvaltur couldn't see him, <<Very well, continue training thy padawan well.>>
"Lium, there is much happening upon my return. Your training is neigh complete. I have something for you in my quarters, meet me outside it please. I must attend to other business for a minute," he lowered his seat and spun it around to face Maxster.

"Welcome home Maxster," he spoke in a soft voice yet deeper then before, "It has been some time since you and I talked- <****ere is much to tell you, little time, and it must be private.>> I must complete Lium's training, for he is becoming a knight by the end of the night- <<No pun intended.>> You however I would like to meet you later in the Training Grounds- <<Temple Gardens, Rose Enclave.>> Understood?" This was different for Ravion, he was not so secretive and cautious before his journey. Perhaps something was amist. Ravion stood and then turned off the observatory's display of lights, some which guided the watcher to constellations and others which gave info on planets. He bowed to Maxster and then left the observatory and headed briefly to the archives.

Upvote 0