sitting in my recliner--I'm sure!
✟73,355.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
With 4 kids we had to make sure that we had enough room.....even though for 15 months we lived in a 5th wheel and traveled....working in churches with their Spanish speaking people. We loved those days.... we ended up in FL for the winter working in the blueberry fields with the Mexicans. We also homeschooled during that time.

Upvote 0

One day at a time

Always in a state of change.....
Apr 26, 2009
✟73,355.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah....travel.....we love to do it! So we are thinking that when once all the kids are all out of the house and on their own.....we would love to do it again.....travel from one place to another.

I think that we will see each other in heaven......I'll be yelling JACK, JACK, WHERE ARE YOU?!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

One day at a time

Always in a state of change.....
Apr 26, 2009
✟73,355.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
OH YEAH THANKS for pointing that out :ahah: I know.....I'm soooooo old!!! But you never know the rapture could happen and we could be both going up at the same time! No man knows the day nor the hour!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.