North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
what is the importance of humility lowliness and meekness, that the grace that ma
ny people preach about grace only, and churches are named after, show the importance has to be resisted by the devil.

the humble have to have their heart prepared, to see these works of god, to know god has respect to the lowly, god doing appropriately, scorning the scorners, and in turn, the lowly can receive his grace.

this is the wisdom that is with the lowly.
the man's pride brings him low, honour upholds the humble in spirit.

Psalm 10:17
Lord, thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear:

Psalm 69:32
The humble shall see this, and be glad: and your heart shall live that seek God.

Psalm 138:6
Though the Lord be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off.

Proverbs 3:34
Surely he scorneth the scorners: but he giveth grace unto the lowly.

Proverbs 11:2
When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom.

Proverbs 16:19
Better it is to be of an humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the spoil with the proud.

Proverbs 29:23
A man's pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit.

psalms and proverbs began to tell of the importance of lowliness, how this is wisdom with the lowly, understanding god is not happy with the proud.

now the prophets begin to tell how the loftiness of men would be humbled, and how also the lord is exalted alone in this day.

the lord dwells in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spiriin the day of the lord he revives the spirit of the humble, and revives the heart of the contrite ones.[to prepare the heart of the humble, when honour upholds the humble in spirit.]

Isaiah 2:11
The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the Lord alone shall be exalted in that day.

Isaiah 515 And the mean man shall be brought down, and the mighty man shall be humbled, and the eyes of the lofty shall be humbled:

16 But the Lord of hosts shall be exalted in judgment, and God that is holy shall be sanctified in righteousness.

Isaiah 10:33
Behold, the Lord, the Lord of hosts, shall lop the bough with terror: and the high ones of stature shall be hewn down, and the haughty shall be humbled.

Isaiah 57:15
For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

the prophets told of the messiah being just, he has salvation, he is lowly.

Zechariah 9:9
Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.

Matthew 11:29
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

the lord had sworn which would not be changed, that every knee shall bow to god. this is when men have righteousness and strength only in god. when the wise man can no longer glory in his wisdom, when the mighty man no longer can glory in his might. when the lowly understand and know god, that he is the LORD which exercises lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth.

this is when god is against all the uncircumcised nations, and
all the house of Israel who are uncircumcised in the heart

Isaiah 4523 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

24 Surely, shall one say, in the Lord have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.

Jeremiah 923Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches: 24But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.

25Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will punish all them which are circumcised with the uncircumcised; 26Egypt, and Judah, and Edom, and the children of Ammon, and Moab, and all that are in the utmost corners, that dwell in the wilderness: for all these nations are uncircumcised, and all the house of Israel are uncircumcised in the heart.

then we see our calling, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.

God has chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty.

no flesh should glory in his presence.

in Christ Jesus, of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption, as it is written, He that glory's, let him glory in the Lord.

Romans 1411 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

1 Corinthians 126 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

this has described how god does things, the judgement he did, what we are to believe in, we are called by this gospel, which the devil has to resist. our lord jesus chrst establised us to every good word and work, the antichrist has only every bad word and work.

2 Thessalonians 213 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

16 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,

17 Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

james and peter were required to testify the message again, notice who we have to resist, who resists the lowliness of christ, to be clothed with humility, is not to join churches of grace, or many preachers speaking of grace only, it is believing that their talk is destroyed, all knees bow to god, they have absolutely nothing to speak, each and every one of them.

James 46 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

James 49 Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.

10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

1 Peter 55 Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.

6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:

7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.