Visit site
✟1,875.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I just watch for the 2nd time the movie "Laura Croft - Tomb Raider". It was a great movie and Angelia is my hero! Kicks those men's tushes for vengence of her father's death and his glory. At any rate enough about the movie, I was interested in the subplot of the Iluminati and what they were and their purpose.

So I did a search on them and I cannot believe that folks could believe such fantastic lies! It is better than any Sci Fi movie or Ray Bradberry book one could ever read. So these Illumanti were a secret society who was going to rule the world?!! Start a new world order and take over? Then some believe they are controlled by aliens??? It just gets more bizarre the more I read...people need to have a reality check.

Okay, what else do posters know about the Illuminati that could add to the craziness?

Covenant Heart

Principled Iconoclast
Jul 26, 2003
At home
Visit site
✟2,172.00
Faith
Protestant
Politics
US-Others
Periodically, I Ponder Whether--

...the contortions into which futurists twist canonical texts and headlines could be the "Christian" version of conspiracy theory--you know...the Solana thing again. Speaking only for myself, I believe that Christ the King is Lord of history; so I concern myself with him. Christian or secular, Immaturity always bids us fixate on the bizarre. That leads me to ask--who in the world are Laura Croft and Ray Bradberry?

Blessings!
Covenant Heart

Upvote 0

gwynedd1

Senior Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
✟18,093.00
Faith
Christian
I just watch for the 2nd time the movie "Laura Croft - Tomb Raider". It was a great movie and Angelia is my hero! Kicks those men's tushes for vengence of her father's death and his glory. At any rate enough about the movie, I was interested in the subplot of the Iluminati and what they were and their purpose.

So I did a search on them and I cannot believe that folks could believe such fantastic lies! It is better than any Sci Fi movie or Ray Bradberry book one could ever read. So these Illumanti were a secret society who was going to rule the world?!! Start a new world order and take over? Then some believe they are controlled by aliens??? It just gets more bizarre the more I read...people need to have a reality check.

Okay, what else do posters know about the Illuminati that could add to the craziness?

The Illuminati are a glamorized version of an international mob which does exist. I did not see the movie so I have no idea how they are portrayed.
If you think a wealthy few cannot manipulate world events then this is hard to explain:

Schiff's banking firm also arranged numerous other transactions involving major railroads throughout the country, most notably the Pennsylvania Railroad. Through Kuhn, Loeb, and Company he played a central role in securing $200,000,000 in loans for Japan in the United States in 1904 during the Russo-Japanese War, for which he was subsequently decorated by the emperor of Japan.

- Encyclopedia Britannica

One New York Banker decides the outcome of a war. You cannot fight a war without money.

Any of the sensationalized stuff is the Helegian dialectic method of controlled opposition from the same mob. Say 9 true things and one silly lie to besmirch the rest.

Controlled oppostition is everywhere including the wieght room.

http://www.bowflexrevolution.com/gl...older_id=2534374302037200&bmUID=1180202319653

It would seem pretty stupid to the unintiated. So would breeding mosquitos.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5753574
Still, they try. Some scientists are tinkering with the mosquito genome, so the insects can't actually carry malaria, Kahn says. Others are breeding sterile male mosquitoes, then dumping them in infested areas with the idea that they will crowd out the diseased mosquito population.

For weed problems I recommend invasive comparitivly good plants such as mint that can then be removed later.

Anyway the Lizard DNA, Aliens etc is all meant to scuttle the truth that we are ruled not by democracy but by highly concentrated weath that is international in quality.

Upvote 0

good4u

<font color="darkblue"><font size="3"><b><i><font
Apr 4, 2003
St. Louis, MO
Visit site
✟1,875.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah gwyn,

I did glance at a hit regarding banking institutions were involved when I googled. So then if what you say follows and banks decide a war's outcome and it is true you cannot fight a war w/o money...what will be the outcome of the Iraq war? Banking institutions are by nature conservative and like a good rate of return for their money. LOL!

Unless of course, a war for culture is financed by George Soros...but even with all his billions he could not elect John Kerry. So money does not trump God's sovereignty because he has more money than the Arabs and Soros combined, God is a true Zillionare! LOL!

Upvote 0

gwynedd1

Senior Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
✟18,093.00
Faith
Christian
Yeah gwyn,

I did glance at a hit regarding banking institutions were involved when I googled. So then if what you say follows and banks decide a war's outcome and it is true you cannot fight a war w/o money...what will be the outcome of the Iraq war? Banking institutions are by nature conservative and like a good rate of return for their money. LOL!

Unless of course, a war for culture is financed by George Soros...but even with all his billions he could not elect John Kerry. So money does not trump God's sovereignty because he has more money than the Arabs and Soros combined, God is a true Zillionare! LOL!

Indeed only God has more money than the people I speak of.

You have to go back some to see how money is hidden. John D Rockefellar was probably the most hated man in America. So the answer was charitable foundations and trusts Rockefellars control. Once a certain wealth is obtained it is a hazard to have the money in your name. If you need any proof about "charity" does this provide any hint?

http://www.elca.org/fo/trust.html

http://www.ushistory.org/tour/tour_2bank.htm

In the case of the big boys these trusts purchase assets that the creator can use such as buildings, air planes, property etc. and all tax free. Once a level of wealth is contained its only use is power and control.

Ecclesiastes 5
10: He who loves money will not be satisfied with money; nor he who loves wealth, with gain: this also is vanity.
11: When goods increase, they increase who eat them; and what gain has their owner but to see them with his eyes?

Thomas Jefferson Quotes
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

Just as Jefferson predicted:
http://academic.reed.edu/economics/course_pages/201_f06/Cases/great_depression.htm

It was the private commercial banks that drafted the plan for the Federal Reserve. Bankers had seen banking runs for hundreds of years and they knoew exacly what they were doing. Debt based currency and fractional reserves does this buy design. The game is the last one who holds the cash wins. Good for the rich, bad for the poor.

Biddle vs Jackson as one example.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2006/12/7/221733/660
Nicholas Biddle made good on his threat. The Bank sharply contracted the money supply by calling in old loans and refusing to extend new ones. A financial panic ensued, followed by a deep depression. Naturally, Biddle blamed Jackson for the crash, saying that it was caused by the withdrawal of federal funds from the Bank.
Unfortunately, his plan worked well. Wages and prices sagged. Unemployment soared, along with business bankruptcies. The nation quickly went into an uproar. Newspaper editors blasted Jackson in editorials. The Bank threatened to withhold payments, which then could be made directly to key politicians for their support. Within only months, Congress assembled in what was called the "Panic Session."
The Great Depression was and old trick.
Here was who, where and when:

http://www.frugalfun.com/jekylisland.html

You may find it interesting that banking was invented in Babylon.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.