Jul 13, 2005
Sealy, Texas
Visit site
✟8,072.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Genesis 1:2 - The earth was without form and an empty waste, and darkness was upon the face of the very great deep. The Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.
Observation
AS I MEET WITH GOD HE COMES LIVING AND BREATHING THROUGH THE SCRIPTURES INTO MY HEART. AT THAT MOMENT THE VERY SAME SPIRIT THAT HOVERED OVER CREATION IN THE BEGINNING IS HOVERING OVER ME, TRANSFORMING ME INTO THE IMAGE OF CHRIST THROUGH THE WORD. THAT LIVING, BREATHING WORD IS GOD!
2 Corinthians 3:18 - But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.
Matthew 14:27 - But Jesus immediately said to them: "Take courage! It is I. Don't be afraid."
CHRIST'S ASSURANCE, "IT IS I," LITERALLY TRANSLATED READS, "I AM" - THE ETERNAL DESIGNATION OF GOD. WHILE JESUS INDEED COMES TO THE AID OF HIS DISCPIPES, HE ALSO REVEALS HIMSELF TRANSCENDENT OF TIME'S BARRIERS. AS SUCH, HE PROCLAIMS HIS AVAILABILITY TO ALL HIS DISCIPLES. HE IS GOD WITH US, EVEN TO THE END OF THE AGE!
Matthew 7:25 - And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
Observation
I CANNOT BUILD MY HOUSE "IN A STORM". MY HOUSE MUST BE BUILT DAY BY DAY, BEFOREHAND, BY DIGGING DEEP AND BUILDING ON THE ROCK OF HEARING AND OBEYING THE WORDS OF CHRIST.

www.anointedfighter.com/profile/AlbertFinch