visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
So scripture is in error in a massive way? We have 'lost' 5 chapters somewhere along the way in your reckoning - they cannot happen after Ch 10 as they are preparatory chapters to the event you believe is about to happen in 3 weeks time; if they haven't happened then the seals are not broken.
Never lost.. if the scroll opens at 10 then it peels away like 9 8 7 6 5 etc in one direction and 11 12 13 14 15 etc in the other.

Upvote 0

Rachel Rachel

Messianic/Church of God 7th Day
Site Supporter
Apr 21, 2013
In the middle
✟328,556.78
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
So, how / where / when did Chapter 6 happen - we have no evidence that most of the things shown there actually came to pass?
Weelllll....Preterists believe the seven seals have already occurred.
(Not saying I'm Preterist.)

Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Theologian [Applied Theology]
Jul 1, 2015
Whippingham, Isle of Wight, England
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Never lost.. if the scroll opens at 10 then it peels away like 9 8 7 6 5 etc in one direction and 11 12 13 14 15 etc in the other.

Except that scripture shows that each seal, when broken, has its own effect on events, not shown elsewhere. It's a novel way of looking at things but the 'pairs' do not work, iow the seal events do not happen using your system.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
So scripture is in error in a massive way? We have 'lost' 5 chapters somewhere along the way in your reckoning - they cannot happen after Ch 10 as they are preparatory chapters to the event you believe is about to happen in 3 weeks time; if they haven't happened then the seals are not broken.
are you sure they are preparatory?

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
:wave:Hello Op here :)

There are many threads on prophecy, the book of Revelation but this particular one is about the

Sept 23 Sign

As mentioned in the OP and what the OP's video is about.

Can we please discuss that?

I've found something that may relate to this as I believe in the video he did mention about Nibiru and that it will be revealed right after this sign appears in the heavens.

In the Zohar, (Jewish mystical text) there is the belief that in the end of days that a star will be seen by the whole world. This sighting will be visible to the whole earth.

upload_2017-9-2_22-39-2.png

Notice how it has 'wings', some have called these 'horns'.

upload_2017-9-2_22-44-35.png

About the time of the coming of Moschiah

After these troubles awaken upon Israel, all the nations and their kings will seek counsel together against them. They will awaken several evil sentences, unite against them, and trouble after trouble will come, and the last makes the first forgotten. Then the pillar of fire that stands from above downwards will be seen for forty days and all the nations in the world will see it.

At that time, the Messiah King will awaken to come out of the Garden of Eden, from the place called “the bird’s nest,” and will appear in the land of the Galilee. And on the day when the Messiah goes out there, the whole world will be angered and all the people in the world will hide in caves and in crevices in stones and they will not know how to be saved. It is written about that time, “And men shall go into the caves of the rocks, and into the holes of the earth, from before the terror of the Lord, and from the glory of His majesty, when He arises to shake mightily the earth.”

It is mighty interesting that this from the Zohar can also be found in the book of Revelation 6:16.

The Sixth Seal: Terror
…15 Then the kings of the earth, the nobles, the commanders, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and free man, hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains.
16 And they said to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb.
17 For the great day of Their wrath has come, and who is able to withstand it?”…
------------------------------------------------------------------\

Continuing in the Zohar
Before the terror of the Lord” is the angering of the whole world. “And from the glory of His majesty” is the Messiah. “When He arises to shake mightily the earth” is when the Messiah rises and will appear in the land of the Galilee, since this is the first place that was ruined in the Holy Land by Assyria. For this reason, he will appear there before all other places, and from there he will evoke wars upon the entire world.

After forty days, when the pillar rises from earth to heaven in the eyes of the whole world and the Messiah has appeared, a star will rise up on the east, blazing in all colors, and seven other stars will surround that star. And they will wage war on it from all sides, three times a day for seventy days, and all the people in the world will see.

And that star will make war with them with torches of blazing fire, sparkling in every direction, and it will strike them until it swallows them every single night. And at daytime, it lets them out again. They will make the war before the whole world repeatedly for seventy days. After seventy days, that star will be hidden and the Messiah will be hidden for twelve months, the pillar of fire will return as before, the Messiah will be hidden in it, and that pillar will not be seen.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Is it a coincidense that in ancient literature this star, or planet called Nibiru is also called the 'Destroyer'?
----------------------------------------

Further along

In sixty-six years will the Messiah King be revealed in the land of the Galilee, and it is the Messiah Son of Joseph. Hence, the place of his revelation is the Galilee, the lot of Joseph. And when a star on the east will swallow seven stars on the north, and a blaze of black fire will be hanging in the firmament for sixty days, wars will awaken in the world on the north side, and two kings will fall in these wars.

388) At the time of the Messiah, the Creator will reveal profound secrets in the Torah, “For the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.” It is written, “And they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord’; for they shall all know Me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them.”

Torah Codes --- on recent things, election, Nibiru

Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Jul 1, 2015
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I thought that is what we were doing - you set out your views, and we have been debating whether the Biblical conditions have been met, according to G_d's word, for it to happen, as you say it will :)

We'll see what happens in three weeks' time.

Upvote 0

Rachel Rachel

Site Supporter
Apr 21, 2013
In the middle
✟328,556.78
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Could someone tell me why it is believed that this event will take place om September 23, 2017 and not some other date?
When I first watched this video I thought an eclipse must have been calculated for 9/23, even though I hadn't heard anything about it.

Upvote 0

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
:wave:Hello Op here :)

There are many threads on prophecy, the book of Revelation but this particular one is about the

Sept 23 Sign

As mentioned in the OP and what the OP's video is about.

Can we please discuss that?
The OP said, "Bible predictions from Revelation coming true in three weeks!" There are those of us that question whether or not those predictions will come true on Sept. 23. Our questioning is perfectly in line with the OP. If it cannot be shown that the events predicted to occur before Revelation 12 have already occurred, then perhaps the September 23rd sign is not the fulfillment of Revelation 12.

Upvote 0

Rachel Rachel

Site Supporter
Apr 21, 2013
In the middle
✟328,556.78
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Heber Book List

Jul 1, 2015
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Last edited:
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, but this thread is about that sign in the sky and what was presented in the video. :)
Hi Lulav!

Have not watched the video but will. Have seen others.

The jist I get from the other videos is something will be "birthed" on this date. Is that what you understand?

Would like to "hear" your thoughts and those of other Messianic brethren.

In His Name,

RLH

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is like asking if 2014/15 means anything? It is like asking if the eclipse means anything? It is like asking if Sept 23rd means anything? In and of themselves, they are just parts.. and in part we see..

Luke 21:25-26: King James Version (KJV)
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Yeshua did say the above. Therefore I am quick to listen and not be a skeptic.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
May be the OP and others will read that write up, in particular noting (some of) the dates when it has all happened in the past, except that which precedes the astrological event in scripture.
Yes, Lucifer debunking.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Bible predictions from Revelation coming true in three weeks"..

For me.. the video to start.. WHO is posting it? That site under "About"..yeah.. names there of people..yeah..not going to believe everything or most of what they say.

Bless ya sis...but "coming true in three weeks". Thats "speculation" and that is something.. I and we should never run with as if it was truth. For you can make up anything by speculation.

Now.. was it me or .. in that video.. seems allot of Revelation got skipped. Now.. since 2008 I have seen this every year from Aug to Dec then they jump to Mar to what Jun. And every year I read hear of those that walk away from Jesus because they just cant take it anymore.. all the ITS GOING TO HAPPEN! And never does. Its them.. i care about.. you'd be shocked at how many dont care what they say and who it effects.

What I know.. since 2008.. Jesus can come back any moment. What I know is Sept Oct Nov will come and go. How can we not know the time and seasons it is? Its not time yet. God is out to save this world. Now.. until this word reaches the world..the end will not come.. And you and I dont know if that has happen. And..what did Jesus tell Israel? They will never see Jesus until they call on Him... "For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, 'Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.'

And.. you dont want truth..well.. this can last one more second..or this can last another 30 more years. We get no say in this. God is out to save man.. this battle.. as you should know is not with man.. never has been. God can take 20-30 more years and ALL of this will still be right in line with the word. Agree or not.. matters not. GOD controls time.. and HE will do what HE wants.

And.. so many talk about a day you were never promised. To prepare is wise..but some have more faith in a day they might never see. Man I have no clue if I will be alive at 11pm lol. And.. Jesus wont come tomorrow.. it will always be now when He comes. Man I am NOT taking my eyes off that door..so to speak. It opens I am IN! I dont run with pre mid or post. I live each day.. as if He was looking me in the eyes and said.. Danny I am going back to my Fathers house to make you a home. Now if I go I will come again and get you/take you/receive you unto myself so where I am you will be. Now how I go you know.. where I go you know...then He dies.. then he is raised PRAISE GOD GLORY TO JESUS!

Then about 40 days later goes up in the clouds. Two angels tell me ....why am I looking up.. He will come back the same way. So.. I seen the dead rise just by his word.. He never lied..healed everyone..and then..so much of what He did I could never put in a book.. I dont think there are enough books in the world to hold it all..

So.. I look up.. every moment.. every day I am here. For He told me He was coming back to get me. Today is that day.. hehe.. as if I was there..thats how I would live.. its how they did. And.. when the word says they say "where is the sign of His promise" "They will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.""

The world is saying this.. talking about a "promise"...no.. it US.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
For the debunkers and those that were sensitive to my OP, I'm not date setting, just trying to draw attention to this phenomenon.

These things that have been happening everyone seems to expect that something is going to 'happen'.

I rather see this as a series of things.

My G-d does not do anything without warning his peoples.

Sometimes that is a short time, sometimes it is a long time.

It's a procession, and I think many things have been happening, many signs are being posted if you will so that everyone has a chance to see at least one or two and read about them, etc.

Our G-d is righteous, he wants none of his to perish yet he says in the word "My people perish for lack of knowledge'.

So if you have something you think others should be aware of regarding turning others to Messiah, what do you do? do you keep it to yourself, or share it?

I should think that a sign in the heavens that was written about thousands of years ago would be of interest to any true believer. If you don't have any interest you don't have to read about it or participate.

It's like people are so caught up with debating instead of coming together to share information together.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
I have been watching all the "dates" and "EVENTS" with interest, because they all add up. I think sometimes those who get frustrated with these "events" and "dates" have put too much on one event, rather than seeing it as all part of the big picture, and just "signs" of the times. I think they are looking for the fast boil of all events in rapid order, rather than a little as we understand unfolding.

Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Jul 1, 2015
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I have been watching all the "dates" and "EVENTS" with interest, because they all add up. I think sometimes those who get frustrated with these "events" and "dates" have put too much on one event, rather than seeing it as all part of the big picture, and just "signs" of the times. I think they are looking for the fast boil of all events in rapid order, rather than a little as we understand unfolding.

On the contrary - some of us have argued that the big picture you paint has an enormous hole in it, consisting of prior activities attested to in Scripture that should first happen but haven't. I think it is those of you who oppose looking for the earlier manifestations that are on the fast boil track, as you put it. :)

The OP asserts that the Biblical predictions will happen on 23/9/17. That is very different from the later assertion that these are part of a process - which is the problem we have - the earlier parts of the process have clearly not happened.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
'So the sun in Virgo, the moon at Virgo’s “feet”, and Jupiter in the constellation are regular occurrences. This leaves the planets at the “head” (the number depending on the number of stars granted to Leo) as the determining factor in making a “momentous” celestial arrangement. Indeed, while various Internet sources speak of the specific celestial arrangement here as being “unique in human history” or “once in 7000 years”, in fact it is not unique to September 23, 2017. This basic arrangement happened before—in September 1827, in September 1483, in September 1293, and in September 1056. These are all shown at the end of this post. I only searched back one thousand years, from 2017 to 1017—there are undoubtedly other examples outside of that time period, and probably a couple examples that I missed within that time period.'

Biblical Signs in the Sky? September 23, 2017 - The Catholic Astronomer

Upvote 0