The heavenly food, the sharing of Christ....

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟263,115.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
1 Thessalonians 3:7b (NASB)
..................we were comforted about you through your faith;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To taste the faith of a fellow believer is a strength and a confirmation to the believing heart... For the Christ in one does recognize the Christ in another.... In scripture this is called the fellowship of the Spirit.. When the life of Christ in one, touches and receives the life of Christ in another.. Then the joy that this heart experiences, is the deepest of joys, for it being, of a truth, the transfer of the life of Christ from one to another...

For this transfer of life is a cause of growth and if I dare to say it, this life can almost be seen as a palpable thing... For the heart knows what the heart has tasted and as Christ is tasted in deeper and deeper degrees, the new birth, this life of eternity is opened in the heart.. Which life can only be fed by a like life, so the looking for Christ in another becomes the desire of life...

For the heart has seen that it can and will grow from the Christ in another...

For the words of life were given to mankind to share, and it is mankind’s work to share these words of life to each and every heart that would be willing to receive them...

John said something to the effect he had no greater joy then seeing another walk in the light.. This, the tasting of another’s relationship with Christ is the cause for this rejoicing with the joys unspeakable...

For the sharing of Christ is the sharing of righteousness... This is not metaphorical, but the real expression of life, for the Divine life itself, being the very expression of righteousness...

For nothing compares to this giving and receiving of righteousness, once the heart recognizes it for what it is... Then this one has found the heavenly food, and a searching for this food will be their daily work... For ones sees that the giving and sharing of Christ is the very essence of the giving and sharing of righteousness, which is the very essence of life itself...

For the heart has learned, that knowledge puffs up, but love edifies, for the sharing of Christ...

Be blessed in the sharing of Christ...

A fellow believer, Not me